• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rocky VI???????????????????????

Mitchell said:
I'm going to pass on it. There hasn't been a good Rocky since Rocky 3. Rocky 4 wasnt that great, and five was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Rocky beats up his protege in a street fight, oh wow, BFD. That movie was made 16 years ago, they should have let it be. All this movie represents is work for Sly Stallone, and an attempt to make money for the studio. Rocky is old and tired already, but, I guess Hollywood has the choice to approve money for whatever movies they decide to make. I'll be surprised if this movie is any good.

Mitch

As much as i hate rocky V, i can appreciate it, rocky 1 starts off as a love story and a beginning and 2-4 are strictly focused on boxing and fighting. V focuses back on family and story and how rocky will live. Its good to see how Rocky evolves, and that the series can not be just focused on violent boxing imaging but on character plot. If u look at rocky 1, the only boxing u see is in the beginning at the hall and then the final fight with apollo creed(and how at the end, u barely hear what the decision is, because they emphasize the hug and kiss of adrian\rocky over the issue of apollo winning the fight, this shows the minor role the fight is in the overall scheme of things)

I personally wonder what rocky's motivation is with adrian gone. I will see this, i will expect little so i should be pleased

Also stallone has been the one shoppin the script to studios, same with the possible rambo IV movie, so the companies aint askin him for this, its what he personally wants to do

Goodieluver.......

There all classics.

All this talk is making me want to go watch Rocky V again.

Kust

Unarguably the best line of the entire franchise

shireTHEN.jpg

"WIN!"

I will most certainly see the movie. I loved all the Rocky movies and saw each one the day it opened. Rocky is one of those lovable characters in the movies and as UNLIKELY as the storyline is...and it is truly unbelievable...just ask George Foreman :shock: I will be in the audience to see for myself if Rocky Balboa has anything left in his tank. I still like character. Bottom Line

Ever notice that nobody blocks in Rocky fights? EVER?? They just hold their hands up while the other guy gets like half a dozen shots in on his head/face. In a real boxing match, both guys would be dead by the end of the 3rd round if nobody blocked. I guess they thought a more realistic boxing match wouldn't have enough action.

Also, I always thought that all the Rocky movies except IV had a purpose as far as developing the characters more. I obvously introduces the characters for the 1st time, then II Rocky gets to prove the first fight wasn't a fluke, and his relationship with Adrain develops more. III Apollo and Rocky become friends, and success starts to make Rocky "soft" and then has to get his killer instinct back. And V Rocky's life comes full circle and he's back where he started. IV was basically just there to make money with no real purpose to it, except maybe getting the audience chanting "USA! USA!" and killing off Apollo for no apparent reason.

I think its pathetic that Hollywood cannot come up with something new and inventive. They keep making the same crap over and over again in disguise of remakes and spinoffs and Part VI's. I was never a fan of the Rocky movies. I have never seen a Rocky movie. I certainly dont plan on wasting my money to go see this one. It really is too bad that, as an actor, he has to resort to this. Hell I would rather see a remake of Young Frankenstein but then how you can truly remake a classic!

CaptainQuantum said:
Ever notice that nobody blocks in Rocky fights? EVER?? They just hold their hands up while the other guy gets like half a dozen shots in on his head/face. In a real boxing match, both guys would be dead by the end of the 3rd round if nobody blocked. I guess they thought a more realistic boxing match wouldn't have enough action.

Also, I always thought that all the Rocky movies except IV had a purpose as far as developing the characters more. I obvously introduces the characters for the 1st time, then II Rocky gets to prove the first fight wasn't a fluke, and his relationship with Adrain develops more. III Apollo and Rocky become friends, and success starts to make Rocky "soft" and then has to get his killer instinct back. And V Rocky's life comes full circle and he's back where he started. IV was basically just there to make money with no real purpose to it, except maybe getting the audience chanting "USA! USA!" and killing off Apollo for no apparent reason.

Actually there is alot of blocking, esp the body shots when rocky\apollo fight the two times, and rocky did block head shots when facin clubber and the death of apollo was very meaningful, he couldnt live how he was, how fitting he would die in the ring

Sultrybrunette said:
I think its pathetic that Hollywood cannot come up with something new and inventive. They keep making the same crap over and over again in disguise of remakes and spinoffs and Part VI's. I was never a fan of the Rocky movies. I have never seen a Rocky movie. I certainly dont plan on wasting my money to go see this one. It really is too bad that, as an actor, he has to resort to this. Hell I would rather see a remake of Young Frankenstein but then how you can truly remake a classic!

Is it hollywood or stallone who is pathetic, Sly wanted to do this movie, the movie companies didnt ask him. He wanted to end the franchise

Hollywood has milked way too many franchises till they're bone dry. Has anyone noticed all the sequels and remade movies in the past few years?Hollywood has run out of fresh ideas.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back