• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rogue Agent - Part 1

Who get's double crossed?

• Linda

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Emma

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
I'm aware that this isn't a continuation to The Ticklish Network story line but I think it's a good side story. I'm not going to make too long or even to explicit like the others. It's just something that's came into my mind. Enjoy
-------------------------------------------------
I have never seen Linda so pissed off in my entire time working here! I've been here 5 years now. I'm one of Linda's senior agents. She respects me. I've got unrestricted access to most things here and I've even had the pleasure to dominate Linda a few times. Business is good. Linda calls me and Lisa (who I've been sexually seeing over the last 5 years, we've had partners on the side but we always come back to each other) into her office urgently one Tuesday morning.

"I NEED THIS WEE BITCH FUCKING DEALT WITH IMMEDIATELY" she screams and fires her notebook in our general direction.

"Wow, wow, wow, calm Linda. Talk to us, what can we do?" I tried to calm her down.

"We've an unattainable asset. I can't get my hand on the wee shite no matter how hard I fucking try and I've sent my best just look what she did to Kelsey!"

Linda turns her TV on and presses play. It's a video of Kelsey's house. Me and Kelsey have had a few fun nights there. I can here behind the camera this girl laughing and saying "No matter how hard you try Lindy, you'll never get me." The camera now falls onto Kelsey who is barefoot yet fully dressed spread eagle and gagged in her bed with a vibrator attached to her. The girl set's down the camera, removes her leather jacket and says directly into the camera "You'll never get me Lindy, I'm a free agent...now let's see how ticklish you are Kel" with that Linda switches the video off.

"Two fucking hours that went on for TWO!! She's my responsibility and I let her down! I need you's two to catch her and bring her to me immediately, I will teach the wee bitch some discipline"

Lisa chirps in with "Surely Jaz & Cat could sort her out Linda?"

Linda slams a few pictures down on her desk. It's Jaz and Cat completely mummified. Only their head and bare feet showing. I remember thinking how was this even remotely possible. "Wow" is all I could say.

"Nothing fucking wow about it! I had to give these poor girls some fucking time off they were that traumatised. That wee fucker tickled them for an hour without rest!!"

It was bad of me to think but at this moment that thought actually turned me on, I wanted a go at Jaz & Cat from the first day I saw them, I admire the guts on this rogue agent.

"Okay, we need details" Lisa says.

"Okay well, here's a picture" She was about 5'5, looked slim in build, C cup I reckon, short ginger hair with a long fringe combed over her forehead, very very attractive.

Linda had done her homework "Emma her name is, always goes to Captain's Bar on Friday nights, she's a bit of a slut so she'll want to go home with one of you, maybe both. My agents say she always wears the same thing, it's a black T-Shirt, tight ripped skinny jeans, Dr Martens and her trademark leather jacket! She's hard to miss with fucking ginger head of hair, is that enough information?"

"Yeah Linda it is, we will sort it out. Don't worry"

"You's will both be HANDSOMELY rewarded if you bring her to me. I promise you that. not just financially"

With some excitement and butterflies building in my stomach we left to go back to the house to prepare.

We both got quite well dressed up. I in my dark red buttoned shirt, jeans and black converses and Lisa in her Red and black dress and dark red heels. I loved her feet in these heels it made them so sweaty and ticklish. We packed zipties, handcuffs, rope, funny tablets and some chloroform and gags to be prepared. Lisa drove.

We waited about for what felt like ages and we still couldn't see her. It just turned 11pm and we were about to head home when she walked into the bar. Me and Lisa separated and sat at different ends of the bar. After 10 minutes I decided to chance my arm. "Buy you a drink?" I asked. She looked at me with beautiful green piecing eyes and responded in a softly spoken voice "Yeah, I'll take a Jameson's on the rocks" I turned to the bartender "Make it two" and he poured. Just before she starts to drink she says she needs the toilet. My opportunity had presented itself. I slipped some of the 'funny tablets' as Lisa called them into her drink and mixed it in. Me and Lisa caught eyes and both smiled and nodded, she left to prepare the car.

Emma came back I introduced myself "Dean by the way" and held out my hand "Emma" she sat down and necked the drink in one. I asked "Another" she accepted. Before the barkeep had even poured it I could see she was losing focus and the drugs were kicking in. "You've a bit too much I think Emma" she stared at me blankly and mutted "Fu...ckkk yo...." with that she was out for the count and I carried her to the car.

"Easy as that Lis" Lisa tied her in a hogtie position in the back of the car and gagged her just incase. We went home first as we both thought it be best not to take or Dom keys with us just incase.

"I say we bring her in just a minute" Lisa continued "She's gorgeous, we can have some fun first" I hated the thought of disobeying Linda but it was only a little fun. So I agreed.

We brought her in and left her hogtied on the bed. I needed the toilet and thought it would be best to phone Linda and tell her what had happened. Lisa kept watch.

"Yep, all good Linda. No issues we have her, we will be back in half an hour" Linda responded with "I'll be spread eagle in my room waiting for you Dean" she then hung up. Wow.

When I came out of the toilet it was suspiciously quiet and as I got closer to the bed room I could hear muffled screams. When I walked in Emma had untied her self and tied Lisa's wrist to the bed and had her gagged, she had one shoe off and one shoe on. She turned towards me and barked "Don't even think about it big guy, if you even try to fight me I'll kill her" I took note that Emma's Dr Martens were on the floor and still tied she had slipped her wrist tie and slipped her boots off it one motion to get free. I was quietly impressed.

"Okay.. Emma... Don't do anything stupid, what do you want me to do?"

"Take off your shirt, shoes and socks and lay beside this bitch"

As I was completing this task Emma has bond Lisa at the ankles and to the metal frame of the bed. She was secure. She then repeated the process on me, I didn't fight back. I was really impressed with this girl and hell I was quite attracted to her. After she bond me I started to 'pretend' to struggle.

"Now you's both clearly work for Linda, that's not hard to deduce. Where is she right now?" Lisa who has now been ungagged barks back "GO TO HELL" Emma as calm as you like "Ok, I'll go to your hell" She grabbed her feet and drug her nails into her feet and tickled them mercilessly while still continuing to ask where she was. Lisa's size 6 broad feet where going nowhere and were now ultra sensitive due to her choice of footwear. Lisa started to choke so Emma stopped. "Well, where is Linda?" Lisa replied "We will never tell you?" Now I didn't want to tell her but I was probably easier persuaded yet she left me gagged.

"Ok, well if I can't torture it out of you. I'll torture him and then you'll spill" with that she straddled me and started to tickle my pits and side, she wasn't the best tickler in the world but she was doing enough to cause me to squirm and fight my restraints! "WELL BITCH WHERE IS LINDA?!?!?"" I was looking pleading at Lisa, she never looked at me once "NO" she responded.

Emma sighed. "Well looks like I'll have to resort to this then"

She removed her socks and straddled me again this time in a more suggestive manor she started to kiss my neck and chest. Weirdly this was really ticklish. I was nearly crying with the sensitivity and so was Lisa for other reason. "Leave him alone please!" Emma responded sharply "Tell me then" Lisa closed her eyes and shock her head.

Without a word Emma undone my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers down to reveal my semi erect penis. She looks at Lisa "I'll milk him dry and by the looks of this room he likes feet" There were feet pictures on my desk from clients I had the previous week "So he'll enjoy this" she places her bare size 5 feet onto my face covering my eyes, the smell was intoxicating but the aroma made me fully erect her feet where so soft and the Dr Martens had made them perfectly sweaty. Emma began to tug at my penis. I knew I had to try and control myself I couldn't cum.

Lisa barked "OKKAAAYYY!!!!!! I'LL TELL YOU PLEASEEE STOP!

"Go on...."

"She's at 3657 Wyoming Road, you need two keys to enter"

Emma still hadn't stopped jerking and I could feel an orgasm coming I began to moan and groan. "Who has the keys then? You need to hurry your man is gonna cum"

As quick as she could she says "DEAN HAS THEM, HE HAS BOTH, HE HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH LINDA AND CAN GET YOU IN!"

"See that wasn't so hard" she stops jerking me and get's off me. I have a ruined orgasm she looks back and says cheekily "Sorry Hun"

She grabs the chloroform from Lisa's bag and wets the rag and put it over Lisa's mouth. She fights for a while but eventually gives in. She then removes my gag.

"You enjoyed that Deano?"

"Wasn't bad, could be better" What was I doing? I was loyal to Linda yet I was willing to be an accomplice here to this Rogue agent.

"Do I need to use this on you or will you be a good lad and help me? If you do there is more of where that came from?"

To be honest I think I would of helped her anyway. Me and Lisa's relationship wasn't great, I wanted to have more fun, I wanted some excitement in my life. So I agreed to help. She untied me and asked me to tie Lisa up. I presume this was a show of loyalty. So I did. I stripped Lisa down untie she was completely naked. Got out the proper leather padded cuffs, tied her ankles and wrists to the bed, got on the knee supports and made sure she was secure. "Pass me that and some tape" Emma reached a vibrator across and I taped in to Lisa's most sensitive area and applied the ballgag. She was secure.

I looked at Emma "she'll wake soon" you wait here I'll leave the room and wait on you, keeps me sort of 'innocent' and you turn on the vib and we will go for Linda?" she nodded her approval.

Outside the room 2 minutes after I heard a gagged muffled scream and Emma talks "Oh finally, your awake. I have your boyfriend tied up in my car. Me and him are going to take a little trip to see your boss, don't do anywhere" and with that she turned the vibrator onto the highest setting. Peering through the door I could see Lisa curl her orange painted toenails instantly, she was in for a world of torture.

The drive from ours to the mansion isn't long maybe 10 minutes. I didn't say a word. Nor did Emma. I stop about a mile from the mansion. "We need to do a Star Wars here Emma" she knew immediately what I mean. I loosely placed handcuffs round her wrists behind her back and gagged her. "You'll have to take them shoes off Emma, it's protocol for subs" she removed them to show her white ankle socks and we went in. We went upstairs were I know Linda will be and I put the key in the lock and open the door..............

--------------------------------------------------------

Guys I need your help now. I'd love to know your thoughts. You are going to decide part 2 for me.

Simple question who do I double cross. Do I double cross Emma and have Linda reign supreme or do I go ahead with my plan and double cross Linda?

I'll do part 2 next week! So get voting!

I hope linda gets tortured and orgasm denied for being so teasy

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back