• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

roleplaying scenarios....

a few more ideas

Where role playing games are concerned, there are many options.

For foot related games, Foot Doctor and Shoe Store are two personal favorites.

For full body tickling, Game Show or Tickle Doctor are viable choices (and they can be done with or without bondage).

Hope you find the ideas that work best for you.

I wish I could find someone who would go for stuff like this. Oh, well, I'm still young...

I had to introduce him into this, but it does make things more interesting

Baron,
> i used to do pirate and prim maiden.

invaluable reference material:
Daphne Du Maurier, "Frenchman's Creek", 1941

Spenser

In thinking about this subject (like I ever stop dreaming ways and scenes to tickle!), I'd have to also pipe up and say that guys love to think they're the one corrupting a sweet, innocent gal into becoming a ticklish sex goddess, as well as being themselves seduced by an upfront, overt, but sensual tickle kitten. I know this applies to Sinner and Steph, as well as many other gals here in the Forum. So, go get me-, I mean, them! :D

Smiley,
who thinks Smurfie and Steph are pretty cute (read hot), too. :devil:

SmileyTkls said:
I'd have to also pipe up and say that guys love to think they're the one corrupting a sweet, innocent gal into becoming a ticklish sex goddess, as well as being themselves seduced by an upfront, overt, but sensual tickle kitten. I know this applies to Sinner and Steph, as well as many other gals here in the Forum. So, go get me-, I mean, them! :D

Umm, excuse me, Sir? I seem to be having a little trouble with the zipper on this persuasive shoe..........do you think you could help a girl out with that?:angel:

Sweet Smiley...

:justlips: :tickle:
XOXO

SmileyTkls said:
In thinking about this subject (like I ever stop dreaming ways and scenes to tickle!), I'd have to also pipe up and say that guys love to think they're the one corrupting a sweet, innocent gal into becoming a ticklish sex goddess, as well as being themselves seduced by an upfront, overt, but sensual tickle kitten. I know this applies to Sinner and Steph, as well as many other gals here in the Forum. So, go get me-, I mean, them! :D

Smiley,
who thinks Smurfie and Steph are pretty cute (read hot), too. :devil:

SmileyTkls said:
In thinking about this subject (like I ever stop dreaming ways and scenes to tickle!), I'd have to also pipe up and say that guys love to think they're the one corrupting a sweet, innocent gal into becoming a ticklish sex goddess, as well as being themselves seduced by an upfront, overt, but sensual tickle kitten.

I agree with this, Smiley. But, what would happen if this Really was the case? That the guy didn't just think it, it was really happening to him. What do you do with a gal like that? Oh, wait! I know! Tickle her silly!;) Oh, and get you back. Or, at least attempt to cause she's laughing so much.

The Prinnmeister

Glad it's summer so she can wear Finally sandals again!:D

Originally posted by SmileyTkls
In thinking about this subject (like I ever stop dreaming ways and scenes to tickle!), I'd have to also pipe up and say that guys love to think they're the one corrupting a sweet, innocent gal into becoming a ticklish sex goddess, as well as being themselves seduced by an upfront, overt, but sensual tickle kitten. I know this applies to Sinner and Steph, as well as many other gals here in the Forum. So, go get me-, I mean, them!

Smiley,
who thinks Smurfie and Steph are pretty cute (read hot), too.

Awww Smiley your too awesome..I told Jester about the Batgirl costume LOL

I'd go for spy vs spy myself. One spy gets to tickle torture the other for information and perhaps at the end the captured spy could escape and turn the tables!

This thread is mind-boggling. There're just so many good ideas here. This is the kind of stuff that could keep a marriage interesting :D

lol tell me about it, when things gett boring find this thread and add some spark back into your life ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back