• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rome,Italy to crack down on Low Cut Jeans in schools

BlackmoonDoll

TMF Master
I was watching our local Ten'o Clock news here. and they had a small piece on low cut jeans in Rome and how there Low Cut fashions haven got so Low Raised and Cut over the past couple of years. They actually sent out flyers talking about it to the public and parents of the people at the schools. So Rome is trying to crack down on really really low cut jeans that are poping up more and more as the fashion trends get skimpyer. Rome,Italy schools will allow girls to wear low cut jeans that go alittle past there Belly Buttons showing. But thats as far as it can go!

Do you agree with this? or Are you ok with the idea? as long as some Belly Buttons and Stomachs are being shown :D

I agree, the front of low-rise jeans may be ok, but from the back, not so good. Besides, they're talking about not allowing them in schools, most girls in school are too young anyway.

Re: And this is tickling-related...

AffectionateDan said:
...how, exactly?

:p

Dan you knew this had nothing to do with tickling. so why even reply back with a reply like that? i mean come on now!

jugner said:
I agree, the front of low-rise jeans may be ok, but from the back, not so good. Besides, they're talking about not allowing them in schools, most girls in school are too young anyway.

I agree as well. But i like stomachs on girls :D so this would kinda suck if i was going to a school in Rome!

Re: Re: And this is tickling-related...

BlackmoonDoll said:
:p

Dan you knew this had nothing to do with tickling. so why even reply back with a reply like that? i mean come on now!
No, I KNOW that, and it seems kinda dickly to point it out, but by your own admission, it has nothing to do with tickling... so why post it in Tickling Discussion, that's all I'm saying. Maybe General Discussion would've been more appropriate? Ya know? It's moved now, anyhow. Just trying to steer ya in the right direction is all...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back