• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Room 301, Do you want revenge? +/f noncom Halloween creepy hotel tickling

Chris31

TMF Novice
Room 301, Do you want revenge? +/f noncom Halloween creepy hotel tickling

Back-story- Emily bullied her neighbors growing up. Two of her neighbors, Jillian and Jessica Hawthorne, got it the worst. Emily was so relentless to them that their parents had to get involved and they were no longer allowed to talk to each other throughout their time in high school. Now in college, the two bully victims and their parents have not forgotten the abuse they once suffered at the hands of Emily the brat.

Do you want revenge? Maybe you want to teach someone a lesson? But you don’t want any harm to come to them? We have a discrete and legal way to get your point across at Brandi’s Hotel!

Maybe a significant other cheated on you and you want to see them squirm… Maybe somebody owes you money and you want them to be punished for not paying up… Whatever the case, Brandi’s Hotel provides a safe and effective method of getting the job done! Just book your “friend” a room at Brandi’s Hotel and request “Room 301.” Upon making your request, you will be asked to answer a few questions about the party involved and any health conditions they may have. Once your answers are submitted, the appointment will be set and so will your revenge.

“Room 301” is usually flat-rate $1,000.00 per night, subject to terms and conditions, terms may vary, extra fees may apply. ~Handled with Extreme Discretion~

*Brandi’s Hotel and Brandi’s Hotel Associates are not responsible if your party chooses not to comply. It is better to use tact than force, if you catch our drift…

The sun hung low against the horizon, casting its orange and pink all over the stretching autumn sky. It was 6:00pm and the sun was already setting as shadows began to cast along buildings and into ally-ways. A particular building stood out, on a street of its own, isolated about a mile away from the city’s main shopping-center. It stood alone, two stories tall, surrounded by a small garden of trees and shrubbery. The parking-lot was long and ominous and grey, which seemed to match the décor of the looming hotel. It was also completely empty.

a few autumn leaves tossed by like tumble-weeds as a brisk gust of air cooed into the fading evening. Sarah had at least expected to see the cars of employees but was a bit nervous at the apparent abandonment. She shot Emily a worried look.

“dude, nobody’s here!” sarah let out a tired sigh. Emily stared out of the car-window at the ominous structure.

“look at that building! It’s so old! I bet its haunted!”

“I bet it’s not.”
“Oh come on, sarah! Stop being such a party pooper! This is going to be fuuunnnn, you just have to let yourself enjoy something for once…” she held up the flyer; in bold red letters it read; “Halloween party at the haauuunted hotel!! Ask for Room 301, Hawthorne account.”

“Enjoy what? Drinking the rest of this warm rum & gatorade, having like two white-claws and then sleeping in this abandoned shit-hole with the Hawthornes? Do we even know who the Hawthornes are?”

“it’s a party, sarah, relax! The Hawthornes are just funding it… so it’ll be more than just them and more than just two white-claws…”

“I duno.” Sarah looked down at the flyer. Something worried her.

“Ugh! Debby fuckin downer! How do you NOT want to do this? Like, tell me this doesn’t look fun!” Emily was gesturing out the window of the car at the abandoned hotel.

“This… doesn’t… look…”

“Okay, okay, shut up. So you’re not into this. But you’re my besty and I want my besty there! Pleeeeease!!!” Emily hung on the word ‘please’ and stretched it out in a sing-song tune while she batted her puppy-dog eyes. The two college students had been best friends for years. There’s no way sarah could let Emily do this by herself. She knew she had an obligation to her friend but in the back of her head, something was telling her to just say ‘no.’

sarah narrowed her eyebrows, “…ugh, I’m so gonna regret this…”

Emily let out a cute little squeal and became quite animated. With a huge smile on her face, she started fast-talking at sarah, “are you gonna do it? are you gonna do it? are you really coming with me?”

sarah let down her defenses and breathed a sigh of defeat, “yes, I’m coming with you…”

Emily erupted in what can only be described as a joyous-rage and began lightly poking at sarah’s ribs as she sang “you’re miiiine now! you’re miiiine now!” sarah laughed along playfully as she twisted in-place to avoid her friend’s tickle-attack.

“okay! okay! I said I would go!” Emily threw one more little poke for good measure and they both settled down to catch their breath. The two girls leaned back in their seats, panting and still giggling, turned to make eye contact. They made smiles at each other with funny eyes for a minute or two before finally reconnecting with their purpose; the flyer… the party!

Inside the hotel lobby was… dim. As shadows crept through the gardens outside, the faint glow of the fading sun mirrored its dull illumination into the lobby. The only light source, other than the surrounding windows, seemed to be a single lamp on the receptionist’s desk. The dull yellow glow of the lamp lit up a small bell. The two girls looked at each other with hesitation.
“There’s a level of creepy that’s actually kind of fun… Aaaand then there’s this shit…” sarah murmured to herself as she eyed the place over.

“you still killin’ my vibe?” Emily grinned.

“bitch…” sarah started.

then, both girls erupted in song, “bitch, don’t kill my vibe! Bitch, don’t kill my vibe!”

“…I can feel ya energy from…” just as sarah was starting to get into it, they were cut off by a surprisingly loud and startling voice.

“excuse me!” the voice came from a tall older lady who was now standing at the receptionist’s desk. She was dressed in all red with long, straight, bleach-blonde hair. She seemed to appear out of nowhere and her voice had strong overtones of annoyance, “can I help you young ladies?”

the two girls must have looked ridiculous and they knew it, singing and dancing like children in what they thought was an empty hotel. Now they looked startled, like two little deer staring into the only light in the lobby as the darkness settled in for the night.

embarrassed, sarah spoke first, “shit… sorry ma’am… we uh… we’re actually looking for room 301? We have an invitation if you need it...”

Emily jabbed her friend in the ribs, “invitation, yes, because we’re always invited! Hah! Not that… it’s not a party or anything… we’re just always invited because we’re good friends…” she shot sarah a look that let her know she fucked up. Sarah just rolled her eyes. So did the receptionist.

“we don’t have a room 301.” The old lady said in a dry tone. “do you see a third level to this building?”

both girls just stood there, deep in thought, wondering if maybe they had been tricked.

“okay, then why do I have this?” Emily became impatient. Knowing the cat was already out of the bag, she presented the invitation to the receptionist, “I have this! Room 301!”

the tall lady snatched the piece of paper away from the young girl and examined it with a raised eyebrow. she was shocked to see the name hawthorne. They had just made their deposit earlier that day. hawthorne had paid for an emily for 10 nights. So one of these girls must be Emily, she thought as she let an evil grin creep over her face. She turned to face the girls, “do forgive me,” she said as her grin got bigger, “we must be careful, as this is a privet function. You do understand,” she carefully folded the piece of paper and handed it back to Emily, “we don’t have a third level. But we do have a very large basement… that we call 301…”

Emily fist-pumped the air and yelled, “hell yea! Now we’re getting somewhere!” sarah just rolled her eyes. “well, come on, then…” the lady turned and they followed her to the elevators.

“there are no elevator-buttons for the basement. This is just to promote privacy. We will have to lower you down manually and then bring you back up manually. Each time you need the elevator, just click the ringer on the wall right next to the doors…”

“can we skip the tutorial and go straight to the party?” blurted Emily as she began to dance in place, humming a soft R&B tune. Sarah actually giggled a little at the joke. The receptionist was not amused.

“I can’t help but notice,” said the tall lady, “that you only seem to have the one invitation between the two of you.” she raised an eyebrow as she directed her statement at sarah, “are you sure the both of you are supposed to be here?”

sarah, taking notice at being singled out, reacted in self defense, “we go together! Where ever she goes, I go.” Emily looked at her friend with those big puppy-dog eyes, “awww, that’s so sweet!”

“shut up and get in the elevator.” Sarah was wearing thin. She already wanted to leave and she hadn’t even made it to the party yet. this was going to be a very long night for her… little did she know it was going to be a longer night for poor Emily.

the two girls boarded the elevator and watched as the doors slowly closed. They sat in silence and waited for the car to move. It didn’t. they sat still. suspended in mid air. waiting.

“So uh, when’s this stupid…” just as Emily began to speak, the elevator seemed to come loose. It felt like a freefall until it caught it’s self a split second later with a hard crash. The impact threw both girls off their feet and knocked out the lights.

as the literal dust around them settled, the lights buzzed back on and the doors slowly opened to reveal a hallway. Sarah helped Emily to her feet as they brushed the dust off of each other’s backs.

“holy shit, they could have killed us! That was stupid as hell, Emily! I don’t fucking like these people!”

“I know, I’m sorry! I was in that elevator, too, okay? Hey, we’re in this together, okay? I’ve got your back, I promise. Now let’s just get to the party…”

sarah gave her friend the death stare. The “I told you this was a bad idea” stare. The “I don’t really want to be here” stare. She couldn’t help how she felt. On one hand, she was loyal to her friend, yet on the other, something felt very wrong and out of place. She could feel that being here was a mistake and wanted to convince her friend to leave. But she stayed silent. Maybe out of some misplaced sense of loyalty. Maybe out of some misplaced sense of adventure. But for whatever reason, she stayed silent.

“party? hello? come on!” Emily grabbed her friend by the hand and led her down the hallway, hoping that they’d start to hear music or something. There was no music. Just two mysterious double doors at the end of a silent hallway. Everything inside sarah was telling her to turn back. But she allowed Emily to drag her forward, closer and closer to those double doors. She knew she’d somehow end up regretting this.

Just as the two party girls got within range, the doors opened as if they were expecting company.

two men stood, wearing crisp black suits and black ski-masks. They looked a bit frightening, but they were working security for a sketchy Halloween party, so of course they looked sketchy. The two girls looked at each other; did we make it to the party? the excitement started to build…

“just this way,” one of the security guards said, as he waved them forward into the room. They walked in, but confusion hit immediately. this obviously wasn’t any kind of party room. It was an oval room with many doors in a circle. Sarah counted ten. In the center of the room was a metal x-frame table with black leather straps that hung insidiously from the horrifying contraption. Sarah immediately turned to face the security guards, and they accidently made eye contact. Sarah grabbed the door just as he did and a struggle ensued. As sarah and the security guard wrestled over the door, Emily panicked and squeezed back through the small opening to make her escape. She made it just in time as the guard slammed the door shut and sarah was trapped. She yanked and tugged at the handle as she felt panic rising in her bones. She was trapped! And she was trapped alone! She could feel her heart racing in her chest as she suddenly felt faint and light-headed. The last thing she remembered seeing were the vents in the ceiling, and wondering what had just happened.

sarah awoke, totally naked, and strapped down to the evil looking table in the center of the room. It was an extremely efficient device in that sarah couldn’t move an inch. She tried to wiggle her butt, but all she could do was bulge her muscles. she shook her head as if maybe this was all some kind of horrible nightmare, but it didn’t help. She felt a chill creep in as she realized how exposed she was and how cold the room felt. Should she call out for help? Or would that just make it worse?

“Emily!” sarah tried to pull at her arms, which were pinned above her head. “Emily, you there?”

voices came from behind her. She struggled to turn her head as an older male voice laughed, “it looks your friend left you behind.” an older female voice chimed in, “what a friend she is! Girl, you can do better…”

“who… who’s there?” sarah started to tear up. She didn’t have what it takes to do this kind of thing. Emily had told her once about a staged haunted house where they actually make you sign a waiver because they tie you up and scare you so bad you might get hurt. She thought, ‘Emily must have tricked me into this! I’m gonna actually beat her to death!’

“how did you get that invitation, girl? Was it given to you by someone?” a man walked into view, he was older, maybe early 70s, some gray hair still left on his head.

“look, it’s a mistake! I’m not supposed to be here! I didn’t sign the wavier! I didn’t sign the wavier!”

an older lady walked into view, a bit shorter and stockier than the man with long flowing redish gray hair. She had a comfortable face with laugh lines that carved out her features perfectly. She was laughing to herself as she approached, “oh there’s no wavier, honey…” She smiled at sarah as her eyes glided from her armpits down to her thighs, to her knees, to her cute little rosey feet. She finally met back at her eyes as she spoke, “but then again, I do think you’re right. There has been a mistake…”

sarah’s eyes became hopeful as she started to beg, “then just let me go! I promise I won’t tell anybody! Nothing happened! See? Its that easy…”

“I’m afraid not,” the lady jeered with a cruel smirk as she turned to her husband, “you think she’s figured it out yet, Bernie?”

the old man replied, “heh, heh, I’d say it looks like you’re going to have to lay it out for her, Catharine.”

sarah was straining hard just to see the little old couple from her position on the x-frame, her tiny little mid-section taught against the straps. “wait, wait, this is a haunted house, right? Like the kind where you sign a waiver? Emily must have signed me up, I’d never sign up for one of these things, I swear… this is all just a mistake…”

Catharine laughed, “hah! She thinks she’s on some kind of Halloween ride!”

Bernie chuckled back, “heheh… she’s a cutie,” he leaned in close to sarah’s face and looked into her eyes. she was on the verge of tears and there was no hiding it. the old man’s face was friendly and calm as he tilted his head, “listen, girl…” suddenly his smile faded and his eyes dropped their friendly tone, “this is not a ride. There’s no stopping. There’s no pulling over and getting off the bus. you’re ours now. I’d be shitting my pants if I were you…”

sarah lost her nerve and began to cry.

the old lady cackled from just out of view, “is she crying already? What a fuckin baby, this one…”

Bernie continued, “…this is our business, my wife and I, we punish people. Usually its a thousand dollars a night, but someone paid a very hefty fee for your friend, Emily. we were approached by the parents of a very particular family…” sarah thought immediately of the Hawthornes from the flyer. “…they provided us with $10,000 and told us to do whatever we like as long as she suffers severe emotional tickle trauma.”

Catharine added, “that family really wants to mess her up bad!”

“so we understand you might be loyal to your friend. But for $10,000, I’m sure you can understand how serious we are...”

sarah just stared at the ceiling, blinking in disbelief. This cant be real. this has to be some kind of practical joke or something. Who could do this to her? And when were they finally going to reveal it’s all a gag? Its gone waaay too far now!

“guys, this isn’t funny anymore,” sarah began to whimper, “seriously, how do I turn it off? I need to go home…”

“she still thinks this is a game…” the old lady rolled her eyes, then glared at her captive, “you’re going to tell us where your little friend went, or you’re going to find out what true torture feels like…”

“She slipped out the door!” sarah couldn’t say it fast enough, “she slipped out the door! When I was trying to hold the door open, she slipped out and then the door closed!” her eyes were wide, eager for her captors approval. She was met with a warm giggle from Catharine.

“we know that,” she cooed

“what?” sarah felt a creeping fear run through her bones.

“yea we saw her run out the door. We purposefully stranded the elevator to keep her on this level. So we know she’s still in this basement somewhere… it’s just a matter of getting to her.”

“so how am I supposed to help? I’m in here strapped to a fuckin table!”

“easy, just tell us where your friend went!”

the statement hung in the air. it made sarah’s heart sink. She wasn’t getting out of this…

“you know I don’t know that!” sarah spat, trying to sound like she wasn’t about to cry.

Catharine sauntered down towards sarah’s bare, exposed, pink little feet as she pulled out two metal chop sticks. She began to poke at her little bare soles, starting at her bottom heels and moving up to the middle arches. Just tiny little soft pokes. Not very fast. Not to any rhythm. But for some reason, this was an insaaaane feeling for sarah. She felt her whole body lose control as she instinctively kicked, yanked at her arms and let out a scream. she began to giggle uncontrollably with a look of total surprise on her face at how intense that tickling actually felt.

“stop! stop! stop! okay stooooaaahahahahaha…”

“are you gonna help us?” the old man asked.

“shit! yes! I’ll help, I’ll help! Just stooooop!” sarah was shaking her head from left to right to try and relieve the tickling, but it wasn’t working.

“good. So where is Emily?” asked Catharine as she poked lightly at her arches.

“pleeeeeease just stoooooop!!” her feet tickled so bad she couldn’t even concentrate on the questions she was being asked. Emily? sarah didn’t know an Emily right now. all she knew was that her feet were on fire and she needed to put them out!

“stoooooooaaahahahahhaha… seheheherrriously!!! Stooooooooppppp!!”

“where’s Emily?”

sarah felt like she was having a sensory over-load! They couldn’t just keep doing this, right?

“where’s Emily?”

sarah went into silent laughter. It felt like she couldn’t laugh enough so she had to let it all out in one giant open mouthed gasp for air. she couldn’t have been pulling and struggling any harder at her restraints, her muscles bulging and flexing as the laughter poured from her involuntarily. She closed her eyes tight and shook her head from side to side, her hair flailing around as she let out a sharp scream.

“aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

“wow, I think we found her tickle-spot, first try! Are your feet your little tickle-spot?”

“pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!”

“where’s Emily?”

sarah went into full breakdown mode. she felt the tickling sensations digging their way through her feet, down into her legs, and even further down into her groin. Her pussy lit up with sensitive twitches and pulsations as her legs began to shake. She felt her bladder release, a warm trickle of liquid steadily dripping to the floor.

“ahahahweliahwuifhlaskjhclauehlf” she wasn’t even forming words any more. She was just drooling and saying gibberish as she swung her hair from side to side.

“awww, little girly’s starting to lose her little mind, huh? Where’s Emily?” Bernie’s soft eyebrows tried to appeal to her, but she couldn’t concentrate on anything. She couldn’t get the tickling to stop because she couldn’t function enough to talk while being tickled. It was her ‘catch22.’ Her own personal hell. She was going to be stuck, taking in every single little ticklish poke and prod until this crazy old couple decides to give her a break. Which didn’t happen for 30 minutes. For the next half an hour straight (with no breaks), Catharine gently poked at the bottoms of sarah’s feet with those sharp evil little chop sticks driving her absolutely insane.

By the time she stopped, sarah was a complete mess. it took her 5 whole minutes for the poor girl to stop laughing and hyperventilating. She was still shaking and crying when the old couple walked back in the room. Sarah, who hadn’t even noticed them leave, immediately began to protest between sobs, “Pleeeeeheheheheeaeaase I can’t take ihihihihihit!”

“aww, this poor thing is gonna break my heart!” said Catharine as she approached the unlucky college girl’s feet. Her legs started to shake uncontrollably as she saw Catharine get closer. “on a scale from 1 to 100, the tickling we just gave you was about a 15. Now imagine what a 50 feels like, yea?”

Bernie leaned in, “My sweet wife’s point is that we don’t want to break you! we want to break your friend! If you just give her up, we’ll let you go right now! just tell us where she went…”

“She… she slipped out the doooohoohoor!” she tried to say between sobs. The elderly couple just looked at each other and sighed.

“it’s gonna be a long, ticklish night for you, isn’t it?” Bernie said as Catharine poked at her foot, sending sarah back into a hyperventilating panic, “no! no! no! no! no! no! no!” she started violently shaking her head back and forth, “you gotta stop! you gotta stop!”

“oh honey, we haven’t even started yet…” Catharine’s evil smirk made Bernie hard; even at their old age, the cute couple still found ways to keep their sex life healthy. Bernie loved how cruel Catharine could be when tickling a young girl’s feet, so she made sure to be extra cruel for him (unfortunately for poor sarah). she dug right in, sinking her fingernails into the soft spot between the toes and the pads on her little pink paws. Sarah would have just about shot through the roof if she weren’t strapped down so tightly. She had already experienced a sensory over-load; but this was literally turning her brain to mush. All of her words melted down into pure raw feral reaction.

as if this weren’t enough tickling, Bernie decided to join in by pinching the middles of her underarms. Just tiny little pinches right in the middle, making sarah want nothing more than to just curl up into a little ball and not exist. Then he inflicted forceful little pokes, down to the ribs, and back up into the pits where he let his two fingers really dig into the hollows, really driving sarah into a wild bucking rage. She let out an animalistic, primitive shriek as her muscles bulged and flexed against her tight restraints.

by now, her words were unrecognizable. Just a crazy slew of giggles, screams, squeals, squeaks, and bits and pieces of phrases that could be interpreted as begging. Her whole body was on fire and not a single action of hers was voluntary. Everything was being caused by the tickling. The soft skin on her body was reacting so intensely that her brain was flooded with one feeling and one feeling only… She could feel it in her fingers and ears and even on the roof of her mouth! They tickled her like that for an hour.

she laughed for ten minutes straight after the tickling stopped, still squirming and pulling hard at her restraints. She wasn’t sure how many times she’d pissed herself, but by now she knew it was a natural reaction to not being able to stop the torture. Her arms shook from exhaustion and her chest heaved as she breathlessly panted. Even though the tickling had stopped, she could feel her bladder relieving it’s self again as that warm, wet feeling came back to her crotch. She couldn’t control it. tears streamed down her face as her body twitched in the cool air. she sobbed quietly in the momentary silence of the room. She had no idea where her captors were, but she knew they’d be back soon.
the poor trapped college girl heard footsteps enter the room and she knew it was them! fear ran through her as tears choked their way back up and she began to sob and plead for mercy.

“Noooooooooo I can’t! I can’t! I can’t!”

“hey, settle down, sare-bare, it’s me!” Emily said as she rushed up to her friend.

“Emily!” sarah instinctively shouted her name and lit up with excitement. “Emily holy fuck get me out of here!”

“shhhhhhh I’m trying, hang on…” Emily struggled with the leather straps. They were pulled tight and it took a lot of strength to actually un-do one. Emily, who was definitely not the athletic type, pulled with all her strength on a tab, which finally came loose. It was the strap that was pinning down her left elbow. She wiggled, but it did nothing.

“I still can’t move worth shit! get my hands!” sarah shouted.

“I’m trying… I just… I can’t get it…”

“Emily!”

“I can’t do it, sarah, I’m sorry! Look, I’ll climb up the elevator shaft and escape! I’ll get help!”

“Emily!!” sarah’s voice cracked as she screamed her friend’s name, “don’t you leave me here!”

“sarah I’m sorry! I’ll get help…”

just then, a slow clap came from one of the doors as it opened. Just a slow clap… clap… clap… clap… as the gentle footsteps of security guards entered the room. About 20 or so men, all in black suits and ski-masks, took a perimeter as a young lady walked in. she was sarah and emily’s age. Flowing, beautiful blonde hair caressed down naturally around her long slim waist. She was followed by the elderly couple who seemed to hang in the background.

“hello Emily…” the blonde cooed as she made her ominous approach, “looks like you’ve dragged someone down with you, what a surprise,” her words seemed to hang in the air.

Emily glanced over at sarah who still had tears streaming down her eyes.

“oh don’t you worry about her! You haven’t all night, why start now?”

“who the fuck are you?” Emily shouted.

“really? You don’t recognize me after all these years?” the blonde raised an eyebrow.

“oh my… fucking… god…”

“ding ding ding ding we have a winner! I am god, for all intents and purposes, because I will be literally controlling your every move and every thought for the next 10 days. But what I’m really getting at here is that… I want to hear you say it… say my name…”

“um… is it…? is it you?” Emily tripped and stuttered over her words, suddenly aware of just how bad this situation really is…

“I SAID SAY MY FUCKIN NAME!” the girl sprang forward, causing Emily to jump backward so dramatically that she stumbled and fell. She stayed down on her knees, afraid to move as the blonde grabbed her by the hair. She pulled Emily down to the ground and pushed her face into the concrete floor as she said, “say my fuckin name…” still Emily was silent.

meanwhile, three security guards silently rushed in and began to un-do sarahs straps. They helped her to her feet and collected her scattered clothing.

the blonde smiled and jerked Emily around by her hair so that she was facing everyone, she looked totally humiliated. That’s when the blonde dug her fingers into emily’s side making her collapse into herself in a fit of giggles.

“say… my… fucking…”

Emily hadn’t been tickled for more than 5 seconds before she was screaming, “jillian! You’re jillian! You’re jillian! You’re jillian!”

the seductive blonde dug into her harder, “jillian who?”

Emily was squirming all over the place and kicking her feet and rolling around but this jillian girl had a very sturdy hold on her hair. She couldn’t escape the tickling, which made it harder for poor Emily to answer jillian’s questions. Although, maybe that was the point.

“jill..ahahhhahajh…jillianhahaha….hahahwhwhthooornnehahaha!!”

“what was that?”

“jill…hahah…jhahah…j…….” poor girl couldn’t catch her breath.

jillian dug in harder sending Emily into a fit of silent laughter. She was gasping for air and scrambling to get away while jillian dragged her back by her hair.

the tall blonde effortlessly swung Emily around like a rag-doll as she looked up at sarah, “I’m allowing you to leave. And I suggest you do so…”

“wait…” sarah hesitated.

three guards moved in from different corners of the room but jillian waved her hand and called them off. sarah looked genuinely interested and jillian wanted to know what it was. This poor tortured girl, what does she want?

“what did she do?”

“…what?” the question took the young blonde by surprise.

“what you’re doing is… awful! It’s fucking torture! What did she do? To deserve… this?”

jillian stiffened, her muscles tensed as she let herself remember for only a moment. she closed her fists tight until the old feelings passed. Then she finally spoke, “Emily the brat! That’s what we called you. and it wasn’t just me. you tickled me bad, but the things you did to poor Jessica… “ she was addressing her monologue to emily, now, who was still being dragged around by her hair and tickled relentlessly. Emily couldn’t rebut between her breathless gasps for air. her ticklishness was seriously on another level that sarah had never seen. After all these years, who would have thought that her friend was so unbearably ticklish? And who would have thought she had bullied the hawthornes so badly? All of this was news to her and she felt horrible… it made her feel like she didn’t even know Emily anymore…

“jillian,” sarah spoke.

“yes?”

Emily just flopped around in the background losing her freaking mind.

“what do you plan on doing?” sarah, always the moral compass. Always asking questions she might not want the answers to.

jillian smiled as she said “I’ve purchased room 301, here, from this nice old couple Bernie and Catharine. I think I’ve given them more than enough money to pretty much get away with whatever I want. $10,000 dollars should be about 10 days. I plan to tickle bully the living shit out of this little slut and make her life total tickle agony! I want to give her permanent tickle trauma like she did to Jessica! The next 10 days for her are going to be absolutely agonizing…” she let go of emily’s hair, threw her to the ground, and spit on her. Then, the attractive blonde signaled to her guards, two of which ran over to Emily and began to force her onto the table. They held her arms in place as she struggled, tears filling her eyes. her voice started to strain.

“okay I’ve had enough! I give I give!”

“hehehe, we haven’t even started yet!”

more guards rushed in to help as they cut off her clothes and secured her straps. She was tied down just as tight as sarah had been. She was screaming at the top of her lungs at this point, but was being ignored by everyone, including sarah who was finishing up her conversation with the old couple. They were apologizing to her for having to tickle her like that.

“I wasn’t kidding you though, when i said that you only took a 15 out of 100…” Catharine winked at sarah who shuttered at the thought.

“how bad, on that scale, are they going to tickle Emily?” Emily could hear this conversation from the background as security guards tightened her straps.

Catharine cracked a smile from the corner of her mouth, “you don’t wanna know…”

“yes I do!” insisted sarah, “she abandoned me! I wanna know how bad it’s gonna be for her…”

Bernie gave Catharine a look, but she brushed him off, “oh she deserves to know!” she looked at sarah, her eyes connected, “I’ve never seen clients as angry as this before. I’ve never had anyone pay for 10 days before. I’d say this is a 100 if I’ve ever seen it…”

Emily broke out in tears, “pleeeeeeease don’t leave me here!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!! Sarebare I love you pleeeeeeeease we’re bestys! Remember? Bestys? Sarah!!!! Sarah pleaaaaaaaa…” her voice was cut off when the guards began stuffing her own socks into her mouth. Her eyes got wide and she struggled hard to no avail. Sarah watched as Emily’s helpless and extremely ticklish body was splayed out, exposed and vulnerable.

“how’s it feel? Huh? Little tickle bully about to get fuckin wrecked for the next 10 days!” jillian was having fun. She slapped her victim with a strong backhand that landed with a loud crack and left a red mark across emily’s face. “Oh the tickling is going to be so much worse, you’re going to be begging me for pain!” she slapped her again in the same spot, making it even redder. Emily now had tears streaming down her face. “mmm, mmm” she tried to say something thru her sock but jillian cut her off by ordering 10 security guards to tickle Emily all at once. they began tickling her in different spots, each one sending Emily into eruptions of electric spasms. she fought harder than sarah and immediately started pissing her pants. All you could hear were the desperate muffled screams of someone in pure agony.

sarah took one last look at her friend, her naked body shaking and twitching, being poked and prodded and tickled to absolute hell. Her eyes darted around desperately seeking help.

“I told you not to go to this stupid party!”

she walked out, without her friend in tow.

Do you want revenge? Maybe you want to teach someone a lesson? But you don’t want any harm to come to them? We have a discrete and legal way to get your point across at Brandi’s Hotel!

Fantastic start to an awesome story. Hopefully you continue.

And thank you. After reading this, I had Rachel read it out loud while I tickled teased her feet… ;0)

Fantastic start to an awesome story. Hopefully you continue.

And thank you. After reading this, I had Rachel read it out loud while I tickled teased her feet… ;0)

hehe what an awesome compliment! thanks!

Are you continuing with Emily?

Ask and you shall receive ;) here’s a quick and terrifying run-down of poor emily’s 10 days

Emily’s 10 days

day 1. Sarah walks out and leaves Emily pissing her pants as about 10 guards plus Catherine and Bernie tickle the hell out of her. Its an overload. Sarah isn’t gone 5 minutes before Emily passes out. jillian isn’t going to let her off that easy. They wake her up by dumping ice water all over her. Emily screams and starts to shiver, her nipples perky and hard. Jillian gets an idea and grins. She tells the guards to turn on the A/C and set it to 50 degrees. Then everybody leaves the room. Emily struggles on the table as her body shakes uncontrollably at the cold. They let her shiver and beg for about an hour before Bernie enters. He doesn’t help her, instead he starts poking at her ribs and then tickling her underarms. Soon, more guards come in and they all go back to ticking the poor girl into a drooling mess. She finally passes out.

day 2. She wakes up with two guards tickling her feet. She begs and begs. Two more guards come over and start tickling her upper-body. Jillian walks in. “good morning sweet heart. You crying already? this is only the first hour of day one!” She lets the 4 guards tickle emily for the next 6 hours while she cries. Break time. Emily is un-strapped and allowed one peanut butter sandwich and as much water as she wants. She’s very thirsty. She drinks a lot. but when her break is up, they put her back on the table which is a whole struggle because Emily cries and freaks out. This time, Catherine comes in to tickle emily’s feet. This throws Emily into a rage. Catherine’s technique is too intense and Emily can’t take it. she pees herself. so jillian tells two more guards to go tickle Emily’s upper-body, to let her know just how much more she can take. They make her cry and pee all night until she finally passes out. but then they wake her up with smelling salts because it’s not quite bed-time yet. she takes another hour or so of hard tickling before passing out again. This time they leave her.

day 3. She wakes up alone. Relieved, she starts trying to wiggle free before jillian comes in. jillian smacks Emily a few times in the face and then digs into her sides, making her beg for mercy. She asks, “oh you want mercy? Do you?” as she gets an evil grin. She tells to guards to un-strap Emily from the table. They do, and then jillian begins to beat the shit out of her. She grabs her by the hair and starts tossing her around, connecting punches with her face. Emily takes about two or three good ones before she’s screaming. Jillian then throws her on the ground, and kicks her in the ribs and stomach for a while. Emily wets herself out of fear and curls up into a little ball. So jillian calls in the guards and has her strapped back down to the table. She pulls out a bamboo stick and starts smacking emilys feet hard for about the next hour. By the time they un-strap her for her break, she can hardly walk; her feet are so red and sore from the constant smacking. They put the table with her peanut butter sandwich in the farthest corner of the room, making her walk across the whole room on her sore bare feet. She drank plenty of water, before being put back on the table. She wasn’t crying any more. Until jillian came back in. jillian began poking her sore bare feet with Catherine’s metal chopsticks. She was poking way too hard and it hurt, but there was nothing Emily could do but to just cry and take it. eventually she passed out from the pain. This time jillian let her sleep.

day 4. She wakes up in pain from the day before. Her body is sore and bruised, her feet sting with an ultra sensitivity. Jillians walks in followed by Catherine. Catherine explains that emily’s feet are now 10 times more sensitive which isn’t going to be fun for her. She explains that jillian has instructed her to tickle her feet all day today. Today is foot day! they begin with pokes but escalate to scratching and then brushes and electric toothbrushes. Emily erupts with begging and pleading. Her feet are too sensitive and the tickling is way too much. She starts sobbing in between begs. Jillian laughs at her and tells Catherine to go harder. Just when she thought they would stop for her peanut butter sandwich, jillians says, “no breaks today, not on foot day.” jillian tells Emily that she wants her to know what it feels like to absolutely need the tickling to stop, and then have it continue. So today will be non-stop feet tickling with no breaks. Emily breaks down, crying even harder and screaming. The sensations are too much. She actually throws up because it tickles so bad, but it doesn’t stop. it only gets worse. Catherine and Bernie and about four other guards all tickle her feet at once, not stopping for anything. Emily passes out, but its way too early. Jillian wakes her up with smelling salts and they continue the feet tickles. She passes out two more times, only to be woken back up and forced to endure more. Finally, the fourth time she passes out, they let her sleep.

day 5. Jillian smacks Emily awake. She immediately starts crying and begging. This is torture! she can’t go on like this! But jillian just smiles and says, i know. She positions herself at emily’s groin and starts pinching her inner-thighs hard, making the poor girl yelp and strain hard at her bonds. Ten more guards come in and it turns into a tickling free-for-all. Emily is shaking and twisting and screaming but she can’t move a muscle. Jillian explains that this kind of tickling only gets worse the more you’re exposed to it. jillian focuses on her poor inner-thigh muscles and really sends Emily into shock. Its another over-load that wont stop. Emily starts to shut down and eventually passes out. so they let her take her break and eat, drink some water, and then jillian comes in. she slaps the shit out of Emily for a good ten minutes before pinning her down and tickling her. Then she slaps her again and tells her to get on the table. Emily is horrified. She’s so afraid of that table by now that there’s no way she could lay on it of her own free will. She starts shaking and crying and jillian says, “good! You should be scared!” she smacks her again and says, “get on the fucking table!” Emily can’t do it. she pees herself out of fear and tries to curl up into the fetal position but jillian just orders the guards to put Emily on the table. They strap her in and start to tease her. “you wouldn’t get on the table, now you have to be punished.” Jillian orders 15 guards to tickle torture her the rest of the night until she passes out. she passed out 3 times, but the guards kept waking her back up. They figured jillian wouldn’t mind.

day 6. Emily awakens to Catherine scrubbing her feet with a brush. She’s thrown into hysterics before she can even gain her bearings. She feels like she’s had a constant heart attack for the past 6 days and she can’t take any more! Catherine just sweetly hums and scrubs away, completely ignoring emily’s cries and pleas. It has to stop! but it doesn’t… jillian walks in and orders 5 more guards to join in the tickling as Emily pees and screams and begs. Jillian starts smacking Emily in the face really hard while she’s being tickled mercilessly and teasing her, you want pain or tickling? Emily doesn’t know how to respond. She says she wants pain. Jillian just smiles and answers, “good.” She then orders 20 guards plus Catherine and Bernie to tickle her non-stop until her break. Emily just loses control. She doesn’t make it. she pees again, and starts drooling and crying and becomes a total mess before her break. She’s allowed to eat her peanut butter sandwich, but she’s not allowed to clean herself up first. After she’s done, jillian comes in and tells her to get on the table again. Again, Emily freaks out. she can’t do it. she can’t willingly put herself on that horrible thing. So jillian orders the guards to strap her to the table, and then Catherine and berine and jillian and about 20 or so guards literally turn Emily into a tickle-toy for the next 8 or so hours straight. She passes out twice, but they use ice-water and wake her back up. Jillian pulls the a/c back down to 50 degrees again, just for extra torture. they all suit up in their sweaters and tickle poor naked shivering jillian well into the morning, forgetting to let her sleep.

day 7. Emily was still awake and shivering and being tickled relentlessly. She screamed and thrashed and begged and drooled and cried… there was no stopping it. it had turned into a frenzy and the sharks were feeding off of each other. As soon as one would show sympathy, the others would talk them back into the hardcore tickle torture. Emily was a mess. She was exhausted. She was shaking harder from being tired than from being cold and her eyes were crusted over with too many dried tears. She began to go quiet, shaking violently without making a single sound. Just a look of shock and horror on her face. Jillian let this go on for another 6 or so hours. When Emily was finally released to eat her sandwich, she just fell asleep. They let her sleep for about an hour before waking her up with ice water. Jillian kicked her in the ribs a few times before slapping her around a bit. They strapped her back to the table and left her there alone to shiver in the cold. Then jillian comes back in with a little machine on a table. She tapes two nodes to each of emily’s feet, positioned right in the middle arches. then puts two nodes literally in each of her armpits. Emily starts freaking out. she thinks she knows what this is. Jillian hits a button and its sends Emily into outer space. Its electric shocks and its really really strong. Jillian leave the device on for about a minute before turning it off. Emily starts sobbing and begging, there’s absolutely no way she can take any more of that. Jillian smiles and says, “oh honey, that was only on setting 4. It goes up to 10…” Emily starts freaking out! she starts begging harder than she’s ever begged before in her life. Jillian just smiles and turns it up to 10 before saying, “goodnight, Emily.” she turned the machine on and walked out.

day 8. Emily was still awake and being electrocuted at 10. She wasn’t sure how her heart was still beating, but it was seemingly beating out of her chest! she was covered in her own piss and vomit and drool and she had no control over herself physically. Jillian finally walked in, laughing as she stalled for a bit. Finally jillian stopped the machine and Emily released her bladder hard. She didn’t even know she had to pee. But when the electrocution finally stopped, I guess it allowed the floodgates to open. Jillian just made fun of her, smacked her around a bit and called her a big old crybaby. Emily begged for some time to sleep, but jillian ordered 10 guards to tickle her relentlessly until her break. Which they did. By the time they unstrapped her for her sandwich, she couldn’t even hold herself up. She just collapsed and fell asleep. Which jillian was not about to let her do. She was woken up with more cold water and ordered to eat. Her stomach was so tight and she was so scared and tired, Emily couldn’t bring herself to eat, which prompted a swift punishment. Jillian had her strapped back to the table and told Catherine to absolutely destroy her feet, which she did. Emily just cried and begged while Catherine smiled and tickled away… all the while giving Bernie sexy looks. Bernie liked it when Catherine was cruel, so she tried her hardest to get as much reaction out of Emily as possible. And it was working. Emily begged and slobbered and fell in and out of consciousness for a couple of hours as Catherine tickled the shit out of her feet. jillian comes back in with the electro shock machine and tapes nodes to emily’s sides. She turns the machine up to 10 and starts clicking the button, on, off, on, off, on, off… when Emily starts crying and begging, jillian slaps her face really hard several times and starts screaming at her to shut up. She decides to gag Emily, and tells the guards to pull an all-nighter. They are to take turns tickling Emily all night, but don’t let her sleep.

day 9. Emily can barely react anymore. Everything is torture, but her body is too tired to keep fighting. Her only struggles are the involuntary muscle spasms caused by being relentlessly tickled all over her body. she was an empty husk of a person, just a tickle-bag. All her brain knew now was how it felt to have all of her nerve endings on fire constantly with no remorse. She jumped and pulled and laughed and giggled, drooling and slobbering as she tried to beg. She couldn’t form words. it was all just primal shrieks and screams as she let whatever gibberish come out of her mouth. It didn’t matter. They weren’t listening anyway. She drifted in and out of consciousness as jillian walks into the room. She just laughs, “having fun yet?” she asks. “I hope so, because I just bought another 10 days! Hahaha!” Emily freaks out. she pees and starts frantically trying to get jillians attention. She just needs it to stop! She’d do anything, she’d even eat human shit! literally anything just to get it to stop! jillian just laughs in her face, “you think this is bad? You’re so fucked. I’m going to turn you into a fuckin zombie! No breaks today, no food, no water, just hardcore tickling…” Emily loses her mind. Jillian orders 20 guards to tickle Emily the rest of the day and night, non-stop, no breaks. Catherine spent the rest of the day, maybe about 8 or so hours just destroying emily’s feet. But it didn’t stop, it only got worse. Catherine wasn’t done, she was only getting warmed up. She dug in harder as Bernie tickled her underarms and jillian got her inner-thighs. eventually Catherine and Bernie and jillian got tired, and after a long day they retired. But jillian ordered the guards to give Emily another sleepless night. “tickle her all night! Don’t let her sleep!” but by now, that wasn’t realistic. Emily finally passed out completely. They tried ice water, they tried slapping her awake, but nothing was working. The poor girl’s body had just shut down. So jillian ordered the guards to tickle her limp body while she lay there unconscious. The guards ruthlessly tickled her lifeless torso all throughout the night and into the next morning.

day 10. Emily jolted awake in a panic as the tickling hadn’t stopped from the night before. Somehow she was able to sleep thru it, but not well. Just well enough to allow her to continue being tortured. Jillian walked in with a smirk. She says, “I wonder if you even know how many days have passed, I wonder if you can even tell time any more… it’s a wonder you’re still alive. Anyway, today is day 10. You made it! we’re going to really fuck you up good tonight but after that, you’re free! All you have to do is say my name. but if you can’t, I’ll buy another 10 days and you’ll be stuck here!” Emily couldn’t talk to save her life. She was babbling and drooling and laughing and twisting, but she couldn’t make a single word legible. It all sounded like a slur of giggles. “say my name, Emily!” she couldn’t. she just shut her eyes and sobbed harder. Everybody laughed at her as jillian teased, “another 10 days, then!” jillian wasn’t really going to spend the money. she just wanted to scare the shit out of Emily. and it worked. Emily would have shit if she had anything in her stomach. She was broken. Finally, she let herself go limp as the tickling continued. She wasn’t fighting anymore. It still tickled horribly, but she had no motivation to try to make it stop. Emily finally came to the conclusion that it would never stop. they were literally going to tickle her to death. Which they basically did. All day with no peanut butter sandwichs, and all night, they tickled her like they were trying to kill her. Emily thought she was dying. She was stuck in a sensation overload and she going to die in shock, with her muscles tensed up and her body constantly shaking and convulsing. This was her nightmare. And it was literally happening to her. There was nothing she could do. They tickled and tickled and tickled all night long until the first rays of the morning sun. by now, Emily wasn’t in there anymore. She had disassociated to another place and was far away, while her body lay bare and abused on the table. She was unstrapped and set free by the shopping center down the street from the hotel. Eventually she was spotted and taken to a hospital. There, the doctors determined she was in a psychosis. Apparently she had suffered some kind of horrible trauma that left her psychologically broken. It would take months before she totally recuperated from her abduction. And the trauma would probably never go away. Emily was a very different person now that she learned her lesson about bullying.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?356246-Room-301-Do-you-want-revenge-f-non-con-part-II link to part II

thanks for reading!!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back