• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosies Endurance Test "No Safeword, Limits Broken" UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
Rosies Endurance Test Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

New Clip, New Style, NO SAFEWORDS, NO MERCY. So, this clip is something NEW and we started it with ROSIE! Rosie is a HYPER ticklish model that CANNOT handle being tickled too much. She told me recently she felt horrible for letting fans down after PROMISING a nude clip. Now I was totally ok with this but decided to make a NEW clip where it would be JUST as intense. In this clip I am playing Dungeons and Dragons on my headset. So I am in a happy mindset while tickling poor Rosie. I start with Rosies poor feet. I remove her sneakers exposing SWEATY socks. She is not happy about this in the least since it makes her feet more ticklish. I tickle her feet before grabbing a toe tie. Now this is where I do something that Rosie does NOT like but our fans never knew. I slide it between her toes. She FREAKS out because it tickles WAY to much. I calm her down and tie her toes before sneakily grabbing more strings to run in her toes. She begs but then I switch to just fingers and a full on ONSLAUGHT on her poor feet. But she is too loud so I grab a gag and gag her up. Now I REALLY give her feet a workout even adding lickling.....something ROSIE HATES!!! Still gagged with a sore mouth I begin on her upperbody. I tickle her shirt off exposing a loose bra. I tickle her close up and then her knees and stomach. She screams begging and praying for a safeword I will not give her. I go for even MORE lickling as she screams and begs it to be over. We then have a TRUE end interview where she lays all cards on the table.....

Image970.jpgImage971.jpgImage972.jpgImage973.jpgImage974.jpg

Sample here!https://www.dropbox.com/s/yui344sljnv9852/Rosie endurance test sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us now and get:
- The clip for 20 (Until Black Friday)
- The Clip with photo set 25

PM us for payment options. PAYPAL IS LIVE AGAIN!!!! Our email is [email protected] KEEP THE DESCRIPTION BOX EMPTY

Tickle Room News:
1) We took a long break to catch up on shoots and what not while also attending Exxxotica. It was awesome and we did 11 live tickle shows where fans tickled models! It was nice to meet some of you!
2) We are only posting on @thetickleroomlive now. But please follow our twitter @thetickleroom its the best for our NSFW content.
3) We have a LOT of new content and will only do possibly maybe one more shoot for this month.
4) Neko Yano is now me and Perlas Room Mate so discounted customs with her AND Perla until Dec 1st!
5) Perlas special gift is being sent out to everyone who donated next week!
6) We are currently a little backed up on EDITING customs.
7) We have removed Ashley from the list. She was not working out after getting a boyfriend and wants to take time to evaluate her life in the fetish world. HOWEVER we have added an awesome model from the Czech republic Tracy who now lives near me!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Tracy
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS and Sessions
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd

Rosies Endurance Test End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

WE NEED TO SEE ROSIE TICKLE A GUY, AND WE NEED TO SEE MORE F/M FOOT TICKLING AND TOE SUCKING FROM YOU GUYS. YOUR F/M STUFF IS ALWAYS GREAT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!:lovestory

Always quality content! :D
Any new Coco videos coming up?

Today there is :D

I'm not wearing socks

me neither :eek:

Lordy Jesus.

you rang? jk jk lmao

Beautiful clips... :feets:

O why spank you :D

Love the toe sucking/tickling.

She did not lmao but thank you ^_^

WE NEED TO SEE ROSIE TICKLE A GUY, AND WE NEED TO SEE MORE F/M FOOT TICKLING AND TOE SUCKING FROM YOU GUYS. YOUR F/M STUFF IS ALWAYS GREAT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!:lovestory

She will for a lot of money, won't happen because they do not sell and most models hate it ESPECIALLY Rosie. she would not do it. But thank you ^_^ If you want F/M you need to custom for it. I cannot put out money for clips 4 people will buy.

One of my girlfriends had an ex-husband who tickled her like this, and I saw what it did to her psychologically. Non-consensual stuff is not my thing, but to each their own. She did not want that treatment and you’re lucky she tolerated it for you. Hope you paid her well

One of my girlfriends had an ex-husband who tickled her like this, and I saw what it did to her psychologically. Non-consensual stuff is not my thing, but to each their own. She did not want that treatment and you’re lucky she tolerated it for you. Hope you paid her well

Yea well, Please realize this is FAR from non con. Rosie is one of my closest friends. Me and her spoke about this clip weeks prior to shooting it and consistently kept close on the subject. On shoot day she wanted to really try this and it was ultimately her idea. She felt she needed to push herself to see how she could handle it. If you actually watch the clip and interview you would see the part where I actually tell her after this shoot I DO NOT want to affect her mentally so we will pull back on intense customs for now. So please realize before posting
1- its not non con
2- She did want the treatment and requested it and jumping to conclusions like that is seriously not ok especially saying "You're lucky she tolerated it for you. Hope you paid her well"
Keep that negativity out of my comments please because you are painting an entirely false narrative and its not cool. I even showed her your comment and she was pissed saying "This guy doesn't even fucking know me? If he was my fan he would know I DO NOT do shit unless I am ok with it."

Please think before you post. Thank you <3

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back