• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

roxita's thread!

Cavum

Verified
This is a thread for my little slave roxita.
She often get the order to send me jummy pics. Here she can share them
with you as well. So all future pics will be posted here.

If anyone have requests, then I'M the one to ask...not her!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

A couple webcam-pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn Roxita you are soooo Sexy!!! Your feet look Very Yummy, I bet they taste good!!!
I love how you keep you toenails short, and the dark polish makes them look even more Amazing!!!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

your soles & toes are so cute!!!.

love feet - that's a cute comment. thank you!
Damn Roxita you are soooo Sexy!!! Your feet look Very Yummy, I bet they taste good!!!
I love how you keep you toenails short, and the dark polish makes them look even more Amazing!!!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Yes, I prefer my toenails short. When they are long, none of my shoes will fit and I'll just scratch my self. Ugh, not to mention how painful it would be for my Master if my toenail scratch him in the mouth while sucking on my toes... ;-)

Thanks for looking at my pictures and leave comments! I love that. :)

The webcam pics are so jummy (and the 14 others I got from the same series ;) )!
Your a good girl roxita...you make me proud! :)
As you already know, you can expect a big reward when you come back home next Saturday (after you have proven you still know your role of course ;) )

The webcam pics are so jummy (and the 14 others I got from the same series ;) )!
Your a good girl roxita...you make me proud! :)
As you already know, you can expect a big reward when you come back home next Saturday (after you have proven you still know your role of course ;) )

You are the Best and I'm the one to be proud. Proud that I'm collared and owned by you! :) :pounce:

love feet - that's a cute comment. thank you!

Yes, I prefer my toenails short. When they are long, none of my shoes will fit and I'll just scratch my self. Ugh, not to mention how painful it would be for my Master if my toenail scratch him in the mouth while sucking on my toes... ;-)

That's true!.
Thanks for looking at my pictures and leave comments! I love that. :)

your welcome!.

roxita, you are beautiful! and your feet..oh man! especially those webcam pics. i don't even know where to begin! :)

Master Cavum gave me a task. I had to make a series of photos (at least 15) where the subject would be feet and tickling. That was difficult!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for starting this thread.

Your feet are something to :drool: over.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back