• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roxy and Amber York - Full Interview Clip Free

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Check out this free interview with the next two models coming to Zen Tickling. They are amazing! Tickling clips will be released early in September, and I am already setting up another shoot. This is the first interview clip that I have done, and we talk about tickling and some other subjects. I think you get an idea about their personalities. Here are a couple links to the clip:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F7LM08LX

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=W9Cj4NTNnaQ

That was great....can't wait to see them in action!

Especially excited to see if Amber's armpit destroys Roxy's hand

That was very cool. That was the best interview clip I've seen. I love hearing really cute girls talk about tickling. I'd love to be a fly on their wall.

Wait a minute... the girl on the right: She appeared in Realtickling vids under the name Autum, if I'm not mistaken. That's great! She's veeery ticklish. I loved her back then.

Wait a minute... the girl on the right: She appeared in Realtickling vids under the name Autum, if I'm not mistaken. That's great! She's veeery ticklish. I loved her back then.

Damn, you're right. She told me she had done a tickle video once, but said she worked under the name Roxy, so I couldn't find anything. That's definitely her though. She is very ticklish, and so is her friend.

No doubt.Her laugh was amazing and I'm definately looking forward to seeing this clip.

Thanks! Hope you like the tickling clips too. I'm gonna post Amber's here shortly.

I'm also shooting with them again this Monday. I just bought some new restraints and tools, so it should be fun to try some new things.

Hmm, didn't realize it was "Autumn", but its cool she's back in the field.

Looks excellent, as does all your work, Zen.

Thanks! Hope you like the tickling clips too. I'm gonna post Amber's here shortly.

I'm also shooting with them again this Monday. I just bought some new restraints and tools, so it should be fun to try some new things.

Love these two Zen, the interview hooked me. Can't wait to see more of them! :doublethrust:

DK

Love these two Zen, the interview hooked me. Can't wait to see more of them! :doublethrust:

DK

That was the plan. I'm going to do interview clips from now on. We tried to do a post-tickling interview but the damn repair man knocked on the door and spoiled that.

I was supposed to shoot with the two of them today but I can't reach them. Our backup shoot date is set for next week.. sorry for the wait!

Wow, both girls are hot, but that Roxy is smoke'n!!!
I like the interview, it's nice to hear them talk about tickling.
I would have liked to hear them tell a story about being tickled in their past.
I would also like to know their shoe size, and does or can tickling lead to sex for them.
I think interviews before the tickling are the best as well. I tend to by clips with interviews more.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Hey Zen -

Excellent work. By chance are these two going to return?

PS - Will Trisha Uptown be returning at all?

Hey Zen -

Excellent work. By chance are these two going to return?

PS - Will Trisha Uptown be returning at all?

They have. Roxy's latest shoot is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=161594

I've tried to get Trisha back, but nothing has worked. She can't find a girl to work with. She won't work with me because she only does F/F. She won't work with Christina Carter because she doesn't care for her. I gave up.

Very cute and fun interview! Thanks so much for the clip :D

Why the hell is tickling-post filing copyright claims on your clips?

Roxy is a cutie.
I remember hiring her 3 or 4 years ago. Ticklish thing.

Personal information removed at request of the model ~Myriads

Roxy is a cutie.
I remember hiring her 3 or 4 years ago. Ticklish thing.

Personal information removed at request of the model ~Myriads

Wow, thanks. If you liked it so much why did you commit perjury and claim you owned the clip that was posted so that Youtube would remove it? They just sent me the contact information for the accuser and members here confirmed that it is you.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back