• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roxy Double Teamed and Tortured (MF/F)

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
This is a fantastic clip featuring the very beautiful Roxy being tickled by both me and her equally gorgeous friend Amber York. I start things off slowly, but even the slow touches drive Roxy insane. She's pushed to her limits during this clip and her laughter is intense. Amber comes in and takes over the role of tickler, and she knows exactly where her friends ticklish spots are. When she goes for the knees Roxy goes ballistic!

A+

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

that was a hot and real clip! she was very, very ticklish. and her reactions were very real and honest. you can tell that she was really laughing because her voice was going higher and higher. and not to mention she was very, very hot. i do hope that you will do a foot tickling part.

thanks for the clip!
If I'm not mistaken, in the interview, she's the one that was worried about the smell under her arms, right? I guess that became a non-issue!

ZenTickling I loved this clip with ROXY she is so so ticklish and I love her laughter and begging for it to stop. I want to see more of her tickled especially on her feet.

hey zen, is roxy belly button ticklish at all? just wondering, and if you do tickle it

Roxy is hot! Definitely keep making videos with her. Love her hips piercing too...sexy

finally

Behold - the new restraints :bowing:
Still away, so no downloading and watching yet. But from the pictures it seems amazing. Roxy's really hot - wow!

Once again - great job!

I love it when you do the tickling, she goes nuts. :wub:
I also love the soft tickles to start things off. :redheart:

Roxy is an amazing Lee, she is so tickish it's yummy! :drool:
You did a great job with this one, awesome tickling. :goodjob:
Do you tickle her feet as well? :fingerscrossed:

Great Clip, Thanks for Sharing. :ty:

thanks for the clip!
If I'm not mistaken, in the interview, she's the one that was worried about the smell under her arms, right? I guess that became a non-issue!

She thinks armpits are gross and said if you tickle her there she'll "close her arms and destroy you with her armpits". LOL

Lots of comments, thanks! I just got home from work so I'll be back on to respond a little later.

ZenTickling I loved this clip with ROXY she is so so ticklish and I love her laughter and begging for it to stop. I want to see more of her tickled especially on her feet.

hey zen, is roxy belly button ticklish at all? just wondering, and if you do tickle it

Her feet and belly button are both very ticklish, and both spots were tickled. There is another video of her from that day that I have yet to release and I know most of the feet tickling is in this next clip. :boogie:

I just went over all the footage and you'll be happy to know that both of them have their belly button attacked by the electric toothbrush!

If anybody has purchased the clip let me know what you thought of it, either here or via PM! :fingerscrossed:

I love how Amber keeps asking, "Does that tickle? Does that tickle?" while she continues to tickle Roxy's thighs. It's like she knows damn well that it tickles like hell, but she's gonna make her say so anyway. BTW, if you REALLY want to see them get each other's legs good, tie the 'lee to a chair in a sitting position. For some reason, thigh-squeezing tickles plenty when you're laying down, but it's an absolute killer when the knee is bent.

I just want to know where you get all these models with such amazing bellys :) ONe of your best videos yet! Roxy is amazing and i LOVED the electric toothbrush in her bellybutton keep that up :)

I just want to know where you get all these models with such amazing bellys :) ONe of your best videos yet! Roxy is amazing and i LOVED the electric toothbrush in her bellybutton keep that up :)

That clip hasn't even been posted yet.. what the hell are you talking about? :confused:

Roxy is one of my fav in this moment !
But if it's possible to see some extreme close-up of her sexy bellybutton tickled !

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back