• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP: F/F or F/M, Looking for Lee

The Jersey Devil

TMF Poster
As the title states; looking for roleplay. The smut to content ratio is pretty high on 70/30, in favor of story. I'm not doing things via discord anymore-deleted mine... had no use for it. So I am doing things either through gmail, or google hangouts... or some other method to be discussed later. But again, the content is pretty high up there.

I'm a long-winded poster, and I hope the other to join me might be the same... it's not required, but for example; if I post at least a good two to three decently lengthed paragraphs, which are short... and I get not even three lines of text? Yeah, no. Not doing that.

The story? Y'know, before I was advertising pretty openly. Now I'm gonna be direct; this is one of two stories; the first is medieval... we have humans, non humans, and what might be considered furry or anthro, or maybe a mixture-I'm not as diversed in the community, so if you correct me chances are your right cause I don't mind all that much. But it's important for the story because the concept is very basic and direct; the person who is to be the designated lee in this is being hunted down... a species not seen among humans or even non-humans... SOME non humans, not the whole lot... her means of escape isn't set in stone, and she's tough as nails as a fighter. But against the majority odds, and with a ton of people, the Queen's soldiers, being some of them?

That's the first timeline.

Second; Cyberpunk, modern, or some fantasy type, either way its meant to be modern or futuristic... there is a small 'fantasy' element though, not unlike mixing magic with modern like Howl's moving Castle... but with the world split, and mega cities are like mini continents... the police are faction-based, and sometimes run out rogue hunters to help with the crime element. Think; Cyberpunk meets Battle Angel... except with not as high an augmentation rate. Gotta keep the bodies at least MOSTLY organic..

This one starts on me; detective and scoundrel... do anything for a buck, rat anyone out. I'm sent on a chase... and in the midst of that chase I almost get killed--not by my target (namely you), but by others, trying to kill BOTH of us! Well... I need answeres as to why suddenly my head has a price on it... and it turns out I can't kill you either-being in close proximity has caused infection of what is known as a Reaper Virus; a virus tech created by bioengineers to try and stem the tide of theft and jackings... the kind of jacking into a person's brain, not a car... well... things got a little... complicated.

Either way, I need you alive, and I need to find a ripper now, while learning why there's such a huge price on your head, and suddenly why they now want me...

And there we have it! Choose your adventure.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back