• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP: "STRANDED" - M/f, sexual, OPEN

“Yes! “ I smile at her torment. Aroused by her pleads for mercy I’m almost distracted from noticing the sweat from her stomach as it begins to bead and trickle down between her legs. I pluck the feather from my back pocket and begin to slowly caress her clitoris. “Say you are my captured tickle slave and I may go easy on you. Refuse and you will never escape never be freed from my dancing feather.” Up and down up and down occasionally making tiny delicate circles with the tip. I reach out with one hand and firmly begin massaging her right breast

"eeeeeEEEHAHAHAA!!!" My ticklish feet were being driven MAD!!!! I pleaded with my eyes, shaking my head as he started tickling my clit "EEEEHAHAHAHAHAH!!! uuuhhhhhhh omg... uhhhhEHEHEHHEE....ahhhhh...." my pussy was ticklish too but the urge to cum was getting desperate now.... on no no please.... uhhhhh mmmm... This feather.... oh wow IEEHEHEHE."

"I won't say it... no.. no.... mmmmm.... hahahahaHAHAHA ooooh noooo..... ok OK.... I"M YOUR CAPTURED TICKLE SLAVE!!!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!! mmmHEHEHE..... omg this feels too good (did I just say that OUTLOUD- OH NO!!!!)

“ Ah yes, I knew you would give in! But you will not cum yet. I’m only just beginning your torment.” I chuckle and smile and place the feather back in my pocket. I attack her underarms again with my fingers. I watch her writhe in delicious tickling torment for a few agonizing moments.

I kneel down and take off the massagers from her feet. “Now let’s see how sensitive they have become. “ I stroke and tickle her pink soles. “Beg for the feather my captured tickle slave and perhaps I let you have your release!”

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! PLEASE LET GO PLEASE PLEASEPLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!" My feet went through ROOF now that his fingers were dancing all over them. But my pussy responded even more and I deceided to fully give in "PLEASE GIVE ME THE FEATHER PLLLEEEEEAHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!!! I BEG OF YOU PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHHEHEHAAAAAAAAA" His fingers started to feel amazing on my feet....feeling how he would lightlyt ticklet hem... then madly dash around wiggling his fingers until my pussy was dripping... I can't believe I was enjoying this????!!!!!

Her screams are music to my ears. “ I will never let you go! I have much more inventive torments in store for you.” With one hand I tickle gently her tender arch and with the other I bring out the feather waving it in front of her. “ Prepare yourself my captured tickle slave! Here I come! “ I gently tickle her wet dripping clitoris with the tip until I hear her beg and scream. Occasionally building her orgasm only to pull back just for a moment and then in again. I want nothing more than to take her now. Tickling her nipples and underarms as I thrust slow, and rhythmically within her building in speed as she cums. She is truly a site to behold a .writhing against the restraints. “ Tickle-tickle-tickle! What a terribly ticklish pussy you have! “ I decide to leave her tender foot for now And with my free hand stroke her wet pussy while searching for her Gspot with the feather

This handsome (and crazy) stranger is tickling me until an inch of my life. But against any will I have left... tickles me end to end.... my ticklish feet wishing they could run away all their own. Then my underarms... and all secretly directed at my pussy. Its awakening my pussy to such a horrible and devilish delight. I'm about to cum!! Oh no... no... I don't want to cum... no , not to this... please make it stop. no.... NO.. NOOOO.....!!!!) My orgasm sets waves rolling all through my body.... my feet and arms shake along with the rest of me. The feather tickling my clit through the orgasm and past it.... I feel him start entering my pussy with a feather as I give in to the darkness undertaking me.

I smile broadly as her arms and feet shake in orgasmic pleasure. This deliciously attractive young woman has endured but a meager example of my perverted tickling torments. All the others had one location to exploit. But THIS one has them all! How can I let her go now? Never! She must endure more!

I watch her sweat covered body and increase the tempo of the feather going deeper into her wet pussy. Was that a deeper gasp or moan? My eyes wander the to the bed in the next room. Hmmmm. “ Tell me my captured tickle slave to tickle your pussy more before I take you completely with a ticker warmer feather of my own. It seems you’re enjoying this far more than I hoped! “ I

I wake up a little as I must have only blacked out for a few seconds. I feel the feather inside exploring, tickling.... He has spoken to me but I can't understand him. I am too foggy from the orgasm he took from me. But I shake my head from side to side NO, to whatever it is. I don't want any more I just want to go home and escape from here. A moan escapes my lips as the feather continues to arouse me. I whisper "no"... barely hearing myself speak.

She’s exhausted from the tickling orgasm. Yes, she and I will have lots of fun! I stop the feathering, unlock the restraints and carry her into the next room. I gently massage body and wrap her in a war blanket on the bed.

It was easy enough from her belongings to learn her address and she slept throughout the entire trip. I was always good with locks and managed to get inside her apartment leaving her on her bed. Wrapped in the blanket she reminded me of a doll…. A captured doll mummified; her ticklish feet sticking out of the end a temptation.

Hmmmm…

Perhaps, something next time like this with a torturing mechanical tickling device caressing those delicious feet. I’ve always thought that pinwheels might work. I whisper in her ear “ Until next time my captured doll. But remember you even said it. You are my tickle slave. “

End.

'APPLAUDS'!!!!!!! NICE ending!!!!!! :) I enjoyed writing with you Marz, thank you for taking the time to do this with me. :)

You're welcome and thank YOU for the opportunity it was a lot of fun! If you're ever interested in doing this again. Let me know.

Ciao,

Will do! :) I'd like to give other people the opportunity first it anyone actually wants to also- But I will keep you in mind definitely. :)

You're welcome and thank YOU for the opportunity it was a lot of fun! If you're ever interested in doing this again. Let me know.

Ciao,

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back