• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RT clips

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I've just finished posting some RealTickling clips on my Tiscali server. Yes, some of you may have seen these before, so don't lynch me (I can name a few people, but that's against the moderators rules) if you have. But to those who ain't seen these, then enjoy these as much as I have.

Funny that Travis (an Aussie) is posting Magic Touch clips, and I'm a Brit posting RealTickling clips. Polar opposites, eh? Hmm...

(Right-click and "Save As..." to download)
One Young Laugher: Somebody's posted this recently but I'll add this great clip here anyway
Dungeon of Happiness: What makes TC Videos great is that their models are genuinely ticklish
Dungeon of Reversal: Kristen Lea gets tickled all over her body in revenge. Hot stuff, na mean?
Dungeon of Sensations: Mmm... tight bondage... Inspired a few of my drawings, this
One Sunday (WMV format): Great upperbody action. First posted by the_rocking (who else?)
Without Consent: I love the armpit tickling in this. The other upperbody stuff ain't too bad either.

A word of warning: My Tiscali server doesn't have unlimited bandwidth. If it goes a bit overboard, this will happen.

Oh, I've also got a couple of nice foot tickling clips in my Yahoo! Group. Only two though, as the bandwidth is riduculously small. Click my banner to join the club.

Regards
Poisonous Monkey

Funny, when i click on the link it gives me an error page (damn 404). Did you block me intentionnaly because i went out with your sis? i'll only do it 2 or 3 more times, i promess :cool:

I think the bandwidth has gone over the limit. All those downloads and nobody sent me a reply of gratitude. :mad:

i didn't get the clips yet but i'll say it anyway : grippedchimp, i love you as much as i can love any chimp (which is alot!!come on, who doesn't like chimp?)

:zzzzz: (the emoticons doesn't fit the reply..so what, i like to sleep!)

grippedchimp said:
I think the bandwidth has gone over the limit. All those downloads and nobody sent me a reply of gratitude. :mad:

the initiative is really cool man, but I think you probably should get another server or something...

Dont suppose you have any Priscilla clips? She's awesome

grippedchimp...
I'm unable to open or download the clips...grrr..(btw,the tickling in "redemption granted, pt 3" is yummy....(pt 2 has yummy bondage save for the ball gag, but that's just me :)
Any suggestions for opening the clips u listed here? I get an error page.
:cry1:

people, just be patient, I'm gonna try the 1st of january; cuz most servers reset the bandwith-stuff every month

you'll be lucky, guys. 150meg of bandwidth could be drained by about 15 people. and there are nigh-on 7000 members here.

tiscali looks attractive as an ftp host, but its not designed for this sorta thing.

no matter, grippedchimp. we all love you anyway. :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back