• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rude awakening

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the other morningn the hollywood brother was watching the three stooges and in this one exiciting clip a girl kisses curly and he goes weak in the knees and basically passes out from being kissed so good. now this got the hollywood brother thinking and what the hollywood brother was thinking, is this even possible that a kiss could be that great that it could render someone fainted or passed out. Well it seems that there may have been one other person who could perform this amazing act. his name was Rick Rude and he was more dashing that dashing cody rhodes and he was at least as ravishing as the hollywood brother. Mr. Rude would get people to fill 20,000 seat arenas to see him perform.. what people came to see was not a great entertainer (which according to the hollywood brother he was) but the crowd wanted him to tell them to keep the noise down while he took off his robe and showed the ticklish ladies what a real man looks like. now after this the women would swoon all over him like he was the hollywood brother himself. at one point he would pick a ticklish lady from the audience nad plant what he called a rude awakening on her. this move was a kiss that made all women weak in the knees and pass out from being kissed from someone so simply ravishing.

Now history will record that Mr. Rude died many years ago but it made the hollywood brother wonder if anyone can still plant a kiss that powerful to make someone pass out.

Also in honor of Mr. Ravishing Rick Rude the hollywood brother ask that all you out of shape ticklish sweathogs keep the noise down while the hollywood brother takes his hollywood brother robe off and shows the ticklish ladies what a real tickling man looks like. now hit my music!

Last edited:
the hollywood brother got to give the guy his due. the name he used advertised exactly what he was

Saw it happen once- almost. Way back in the mists of my college daze, in the student lounge (of course) a dude I knew was playing around with a girl, kinda like dancing with her; they were friends, not an item. He gave her a little peck on the cheek and she almost passed out; maybe it was hormones, maybe it was dizziness from being spun around a few times...

...I think a really good kiss CAN make a girl swoon, even pass out...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back