• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rules for Dating My ...... Son!

pseudonym

TMF Regular
Move over, dads with "rules for dating my teenage daughter."

Your daughter is going to have to answer to her boyfriend's mother.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/...0730094_6947200373066935352_n_zpswq89jlof.jpg

RULES FOR DATING MY SON:

1. He is not your ATM.
2. If you show up to my house looking like a stripper, I will make you go away.
3. If I see any "sexts" on his phone, I will make you go away.
4. Understand if I don't like you, I will make you go away.
5. Understand that I can make you go away.
6. He's a "Mama's boy" Unless you have a ring on your finger, your opinion on that doesn't matter.
7. You are not in charge of him and it is not up to you to change him. Take him for who he is or see rule #5.
8. He is a gentlemen. I taught him that. You better act like a lady and deserve that.
9. I know how to avoid jail.
10. If you weasel your way past all these rules and fake a way to a ring on your finger, I will be something much worse than your boyfriend's mom, I will be your mother-in-law!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/...0730094_6947200373066935352_n_zpswq89jlof.jpg

RULES FOR DATING MY SON:

1. He is not your ATM.
6. He's a "Mama's boy" Unless you have a ring on your finger, your opinion on that doesn't matter.
7. You are not in charge of him and it is not up to you to change him. Take him for who he is or see rule #5.
8. He is a gentlemen. I taught him that. You better act like a lady and deserve that.
10. If you weasel your way past all these rules and fake a way to a ring on your finger, I will be something much worse than your boyfriend's mom, I will be your mother-in-law!

Nice. Thing is. ...is your son adept at making them go away? :D.

You could pretty much erase all of the list except the first four words of Rule 6 and be done with it.
I'm not sure the author of those rules has to worry much about all those nasty girls chasing after her son.

You could pretty much erase all of the list except the first four words of Rule 6 and be done with it.
I'm not sure the author of those rules has to worry much about all those nasty girls chasing after her son.

"He's a mama's boy"

So true. I can't imagine any woman in her right mind that would want to date a guy who needs his mommy to protect him from the female population.

"He's a mama's boy"

So true. I can't imagine any woman in her right mind that would want to date a guy who needs his mommy to protect him from the female population.

Somebody gets the reading rainbow cookie...

Am I missing something here on why everyone's getting all uppity about a mother with good intentions?

Then again, what am I talking about, there's never been any malicious women out there or guys that overlooked personality flaws in who they've went out with...

Somebody gets the reading rainbow cookie...
Am I missing something here on why everyone's getting all uppity about a mother with good intentions?
Then again, what am I talking about, there's never been any malicious women out there or guys that overlooked personality flaws in who they've went out with...

Jesus, dude...give it a rest, already.
Dead people know you have a problem with the womenz.

She might not be what some of you make her out to be if her 489 photographs bucket has some motivational adoption photographs. This might be her way of coping with a difficult phase in the adoption.

Please also keep in mind that this is a random account that is nowhere near trending.

She might not be what some of you make her out to be if her 489 photographs bucket has some motivational adoption photographs. This might be her way of coping with a difficult phase in the adoption.

Please also keep in mind that this is a random account that is nowhere near trending.

This is just another stupid "Here's an answer to those..." memes that's been around at least a couple of years. It's not about someone's back story.

Jesus, dude...give it a rest, already.
Dead people know you have a problem with the womenz.

for fucks sakes dude it's not always "my" problem. you've never been to a hooters before? fuck off back to your heavenly marriage, apparently nothing happened inside or out of it that could ever sway your views on how nobody does wrong.
while you're busy playing tough guy on the forums some people DO experience life.

shit, I'm on my way to disappearing like anyone else who ever had an issue with you....

for fucks sakes dude it's not always "my" problem. you've never been to a hooters before? fuck off back to your heavenly marriage, apparently nothing happened inside or out of it that could ever sway your views on how nobody does wrong.
while you're busy playing tough guy on the forums some people DO experience life.
shit, I'm on my way to disappearing like anyone else who ever had an issue with you....

Hooters? Seriously?
As for your views on the womenz, you're right. It was some other dude doing the passive-aggressive whining:

As for my own marriage and relationships (or anyone's, for that matter) I can't explain them to you.
There is obviously no common frame of reference; most of it you wouldn't understand, and anything you did, you'd disagree with.

this shit is typical, don't you think you're past 4th grade bullshitting?

I think you've prettymuch made up everything about yourself in this forum.

as for hooters; you've clearly never been asked to be a mark by the girls there.

why do you go out of your way to insult people in every thread? talk about a miserable fuck. that's all I'm really trying to point out here. but I'll let you be the people's king. you suck up to the right people, no matter how many people PM me saying you're an asshole. like dontaskjustickle, remember him? oh that's right, he's gone. a "guest" level account now.

this shit is typical, don't you think you're past 4th grade bullshitting?
I think you've prettymuch made up everything about yourself in this forum.
as for hooters; you've clearly never been asked to be a mark by the girls there.
why do you go out of your way to insult people in every thread? talk about a miserable fuck. that's all I'm really trying to point out here. but I'll let you be the people's king. you suck up to the right people, no matter how many people PM me saying you're an asshole. like dontaskjustickle, remember him? oh that's right, he's gone. a "guest" level account now.

I'm okay with you not believing anything about me. Lots of people can't believe anything they don't personally experience themselves.
There is no alternate universe, in any possible number of scenarios, where I give a shit about what you think of me.

I've only gone to Hooters when my boss insisted on taking the management team to lunch there. I don't have any ethical issue with it, it's just a lame joint with bad food that caters to guys who don't have the balls to go to a strip club to have women pretend to like them.

I don't have any say as to who is banned and who is not, and people PM'ing you about me isn't something I can manage to be concerned about.

Anything else?

Last edited:
I'm okay with you not believing anything about me. Lots of people can't believe anything they don't personally experience themselves.
There is no alternate universe, in any possible number of scenarios, where I give a shit about what you think of me.

I've only gone to Hooters when my boss insisted on taking the management team to lunch there. I don't have any ethical issue with it, it's just a lame joint with bad food that caters to guys who don't have the balls to go to a strip club to have women pretend to like them.

I don't have any say as to who is banned and who is not, and people PM'ing you about me isn't something I can manage to be concerned about.

Anything else?

No, just thought you might want to know the great impact you've made.

hooters is also a restaurant around corporate locations. you know, where people work? and go to after morning shifts.

don't worry about it. that'd be going back on what your own words, and I will just once prop up your precious reputation by not elaborating.

don't worry about it. that'd be going back on what your own words, and I will just once prop up your precious reputation by not elaborating.

What reputation?
What the hell are you babbling about?
So, you have something you want to say, but you're not gonna say it because reasons.
Were you raised on nothing but Gilmore Girls reruns?

sounds reminiscent of your own postings, no? lol

I love this MVP approach of "I don't give a shit about what people think" "wait, what did I do?"

thanks. really. I needed that.

sounds reminiscent of your own postings, no? lol
I love this MVP approach of "I don't give a shit about what people think" "wait, what did I do?"
thanks. really. I needed that.

No, I still don't care.
You claimed I did something, some great impact.
"What did I do?" was asking for specifics.

You're seriously losing it, you know that?

No, I still don't care.
You claimed I did something, some great impact.
"What did I do?" was asking for specifics.

You're seriously losing it, you know that?

But you don't care. So why educate you?

There can be no bigger impact than Wolf.

RULES FOR DATING MY SON:

1. He is not your ATM.

I hate to say it, and, trust me, I speck from knowing. With an attitude like that, your son will never find a girlfriend.

Heh...

I've been watching "world's strictest parents" on YouT00b as well.

aka... How to make a serial killer.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back