• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian Exchange F/F

i know i already posted in this one

but seriously, cindi is just an utter delight

her laughter is so beautiful, sweet and feminine, and yet when brooke gets her in the right places, her laughs come from her diaphragm, a place deep inside her tummy, like her whole being is tickled

absolutely wonderful mate

and the interview at the end is delicious

don't lose her

i think we all love her now

i know i already posted in this one

but seriously, cindi is just an utter delight

her laughter is so beautiful, sweet and feminine, and yet when brooke gets her in the right places, her laughs come from her diaphragm, a place deep inside her tummy, like her whole being is tickled

absolutely wonderful mate

and the interview at the end is delicious

don't lose her

i think we all love her now

Good news, she is supposed to come tomorrow and not next week, so I should have some new samples up over the weekend.

What got me was when she said, "I almost want to be tickled again. I don't know. It was exciting".

OMG You HAVE To give me her E-mail ^^ Hehe, Btw Hi, I Love your guys's Videos...

Good news, she is supposed to come tomorrow and not next week, so I should have some new samples up over the weekend.

yes, that is good news

looking forward to to it

it's great that :redheart:cindi:redheart: is keen to return

But I didn't know Russian girls were so ticklish! This makes me wish America lost the Cold War!

You mean you wish Aremica won the Cold war,don't you? ) So that russian prisoner-girls were at your mercy. LoL
My suggestion: let's have a war sometimes and take each other's girls as prisoners to have som tickling fun? )

Nice video!
The clip seemed very funny to me when she talked in russian. Can you please tell me, why she said in russian: "Not there, not there,oranges! You are an orange!" (time 3:27). What did she mean by that? ))
Thank you, TickleAbuse.
Great Work.

Last edited:
Nice video!
The clip seemed very funny to me when she talked in russian. Can you please tell me, why she said in russian: "Not there, not there,oranges! You are an orange!" (time 3:27). What did she mean by that? ))
Thank you, TickleAbuse.
Great Work.[/QUOTE]

I asked her after, she told me what she said, she didn't want to curse and I guess it was the first thing that came to her mind to say, lol. Cindy is a really nice girl, she probably never curses.

Any more armpit tickling clips with Cindy? I really enjoyed her first video, one of my top clips of all time.

Any more armpit tickling clips with Cindy? I really enjoyed her first video, one of my top clips of all time.

I am hopefully finally going to complete my new armpit tickling bondage chair this weekend, so as soon as its finished, she will be among the first to try it out.

A girl like this is too good to pass up if you get the chance to tickle her again- and you should definitely try to have two girls tickle her at once *grins*. I mean, if ONE girl drives her to hysteric and begging...

Also, please insert my usual appeal for more upper-leg tickling- I love all your work but one of my favorite spots is SO often overlooked.

You rock, Tommy.

I am hopefully finally going to complete my new armpit tickling bondage chair this weekend, so as soon as its finished, she will be among the first to try it out.

oh man! i got goose-bumps when i read this

cindy in a chair especially for tickling armpits... you realise the universe may implode

really looking forward to seeing this

awesome

I asked her after, she told me what she said, she didn't want to curse and I guess it was the first thing that came to her mind to say, lol. Cindy is a really nice girl, she probably never curses.

Yes, she is so nice.
Thank you, Tom. Keep it up! :)

By looking over your preview clips Cindi is your best ticklee by far. I love her responses, she is clearly very ticklish and all the begging for you to stop is great.

Enough so that I have bought all 3 of your clips that feature Cindi and I can recommend all of them. In my opinion the one titled 'Ticklish Tops and Bottoms' was best because you used oil on her bare soles AND because you got some amazing reactions!

I would love to see the following scenes with Cindi.

1. Cindi Hogtied and bare foot tickled (with oiled feet part way through).
2. Cindi Face down (thus bare soles up) on the Humbler and both bare foot tickled (with oil, fingers / hairbrush / tooth brush) and tickled on her underarms and tummy in that position too.

Keep up the great work and thanks!

So this is where it all began with Cindi. Had not seen this clip before, and I'm sorry I didn't! Great stuff. Her interview at the end was great where she said she was thinking about coming back for more. Of course, we all know she's come back for more and more and more! :)

she is a perfect addition to tickle abuse! a gem! thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back