• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rust ~ The Cheerful History of Sawyer's Mill

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

I thought we might end the Rust Series and C.A.B.'s OktoberFetish Celebration 2013 with a horrific bang! I hope you enjoyed RUST as much as Myriads and I did creating them. As well, I had a blast with this years OktoberFetish and would like to thank all the contributors that joined in. Really fetishtastickle stuff!

So from myself and all of us at C.A.B. Labs,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

<a href="http://ceeaybee.deviantart.com/gallery/45948459">***Explore more tales from the town of Rust... HERE!***</a>​

Last edited:
A brilliant series, you merry lunatics. Wish there were more. :clap:

Thank you, Sir. We have striven to provide the Best of Tickle Fetish Entertainment ever to be constructed entirely of Green Cheese.

You guys should get a movie screenplay for this sorted out.....this would make an awesome big screen adaptation. I mean, there has got to be a market for a big budget, mainstream horror film featuring tickle torture......and if there isnt, there should be!

Marvelously Macabre!
ooooooooo ... I LOVE that word, "Macabre"... I love the way it looks and I love the ways it can be pronounced. Excellent choice, Raj.

Perfect ending to a smorgasbord of crooked timber.

If you meet a Sawyer, get gone. There's an 80% chance of tenderizing and industrial blade . Or inappropriate nomenclature for buds that puts everyone in a tizzy.

Great drawing and truly creepy story. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Perfect ending to a smorgasbord of crooked timber.

If you meet a Sawyer, get gone. There's an 80% chance of tenderizing and industrial blade . Or inappropriate nomenclature for buds that puts everyone in a tizzy.

LOL! Well said, TJ, well said indeed.

You guys should get a movie screenplay for this sorted out.....this would make an awesome big screen adaptation. I mean, there has got to be a market for a big budget, mainstream horror film featuring tickle torture......and if there isnt, there should be!

Thanks T-Sci, I would like you to head up the R&D of that project. I can think of no other so zealous in the pursuit of excellence in TK Mainstream infiltration. ;)

Hmmm.... I have to agree about the mainstream appeal of this thriller series.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back