• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

S wrapped and boobs teased - m/f boobs

theteam

TMF Master
Here we have S again, this time my focus is on her exposed boobs. She is still gagged, hooded, mummification wrapped and ankles locked in my stocks.

I start with my fingers, spider tickling them across her exposed boobs. It gets a mixture of giggles and moans from her. Just teasing and working them over. I can tell its more of a turn on for her with ticklish moments.

I break out the electric toothbrush and run it across the exposed sensitive skin. Making sure her nipples get the attention they need. You hear her moan in bliss as she is enjoying every moment.
Switching from the electric toothbrush to my grooming glove, I massage, squeeze and stroke her boobs, to her much satisfaction. Constant moans from her tell me she cant get enough! At one point I zoom in and focus on her nipples. It sounds like she could orgasm at any moemnt from them getting attention.
I turn on the vibrating wand that she has strapped in place between her legs and begin to feather her. Hear the buzz from the wand and loud moans she makes as it brings her closer and closer. It seems that in this state, her sensitivity is more and I get more giggles from her.

Post orgasm I tickle her feet a little, before working my way up her body and getting more laughs from her. Then its back to her feet for some final tickles.

This one is more of a sensual/turn on experience for her, but it does include her laughing and at times not knowing whether to laugh or moan.

Boobs1.jpgBoobs2.jpgBoobs3.jpgBoobs4.jpgBoobs5.jpg

Preview and full video at https://genuinetickling.com/vendor/andy-theteam

More S coming soon as well as some new models

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back