• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina Fox Introduction

SabrinaFox

Hi fellow tickle lovers!

I just wanted to post a quick hello and introduce myself. My name is Sabrina Fox and I'm a ticklee and a tickler. I'm also a model and producer, so I've done a few videos over the past few years. I'm always happy to get some hands on tickling action!

Anyhoo...I look forward to getting to know all of you. See you on the boards!

Sabrina Fox

:flower::sweatdrop:Always great to see another addition to the Florida contingent. Welcome aboard!

Very nice lady. Good to her fans. VERY reasonable on customs and will do her DAMNDEST to give you exactly what you want in a custom.
VERY gorgeous and large feet! Loves painting her nails for the boys!!

Also looks DAMN fine in nylons. I ordered a custom from Sabrina and was extremely satisfied. In fact so far she's been the best I've ordered from. She also did a fantastic video with ftkl.

She's appeared on Kink.com, Tickle Torture (Charlee Chase loves her), and various other companies.

Welcome to the tickling forum world Sabrina Fox.

Oops and NO I am not affiliated in any way with Ms Fox!! Mods can verify IP if they want.

I simply think it's great a well known Fetish Model is willing to mix it up on the forums and would love to see the Foot Fetish and Tickling fans give her great support in return!

Last edited:
Not affiliated at all? Just... happened to join today and post just to welcome her here?

Brilliant name, by the way.

Actually I'm not affiliated but I am a very satisfied fan and if it will eliminate any confusion I will delete my posts!

Last edited:
...Is this legit? Anyone can say they're somebody else on the internet, especially if they just type in their name as their screenname and used that person's face as their avatar...

I happened to love Sabrina Fox's foot tickling clip on Tickle Torture, it's one of my absolute fave videos I bought from them a long while back... but... forgive me for being skeptical to believe you are who you say you are.

If it is you; it's an honor to meet the lady I've admired in said video.

If it's some some random person; don't you have anything better to do tonight?

Thank you for the welcome everyone.

I can understand the skepticism but I assure you it's legit. I wanted to connect with people with mutual interests and fans, and most social networking sites (FB, Twitter, etc) is very generalized. It was actually Asstard who recommended this forum to me, because he and I have talked about my love of tickling. And no, we are not affiliated. He is a fan and a friend who sent me here and wanted to support me...which I appreciate. :)

If you are still unsure, my email is [email protected]. You will see that is the same email listed on my other sites, such as clips4sale.com/studio/22709. If you email me there I will respond and confirm my membership here. I hope this clears up any confusion. And I hope to get to know you all better and share lots of tickling fun!

Sabrina

Last edited:
Welp... seems like it's legit, folks.

Normally these days like on any anonymous image forum, people usually take a photo of themselves with a hand-written message on a piece of paper saying something like "hello, (username or image forum name)" followed by the date and the time.

Gave her a quick email to check and seems this is really her.

And now like an image forum, I present my reaction shots:

Down, boy!

Benvenuto then, Sabrina. Sorry for the spectre of doubt. Good to have you about the forum, though.

I kinda wanted to ask... aside from the recommendation of coming to this forum, what drew you to the tickling fetish?

I'm aware you kind of work as a jack-of-all-trades kind of fetish model seeing your other works outside of foot modeling and being involved in a few tickle videos...
Was it curiosity after doing a few videos or did you suddenly find yourself interested in it or was it something else?

Early in my modeling career I went to Fetish Con and was asked to be tied up and tickled for, I think maybe 5 minutes. I thought it sounded silly and fun and said, "Sure, I'd love to!" Let me tell you, I had a blast. And for those few minutes they were relentless, tickling my sides, thighs, feet, underarms....that spot by your hipbone that makes you squirm like crazy....you name it they tickled it.

Now I love bondage and can handle a good beating but nothing has made me feel as helpless and desperate as being tickled and not being able to get away....all while laughing my ass off. What's not to love?

I kinda wanted to ask... aside from the recommendation of coming to this forum, what drew you to the tickling fetish?

I'm aware you kind of work as a jack-of-all-trades kind of fetish model seeing your other works outside of foot modeling and being involved in a few tickle videos...
Was it curiosity after doing a few videos or did you suddenly find yourself interested in it or was it something else?

Thank you! I did my first foot tickle video in years with FTKL....we had a blast! You can check it on his clips4sale store located here: http://clips4sale.com/29443

I am also working on tickle customs and planning to add some tickle fun to my clips4sale store as well. :)

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up :3 I was getting kinda curious if you'd be doing any more anytime soon after Tickle Torture back in 2008.

One of these days I'll have to save up for a custom... Considering that new Pixar movie Brave is coming out soon, I can't stop imagining you in a medieval princess outfit and possibly in stocks... Would be cute to see as a roleplay scenario for some picture shoots and a possible movie.

Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.:rolleyes

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back