• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad News Today :(

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
This morning I woke up with a voicemail from my mother telling me that my grandmother passed away this morning. She has been very sickly for a while now but continued to push through...but finally succumbed and passed away. I know she is in a better place now but I am just still in a bit of shock, I've never lost a family member before. I am just glad I can turn here for support just as well as I can turn to my friends in my everyday life. Thanks you guys <3.

That's terrible!!! My prayers are with you and your family! :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you and the family holding up alright?

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.
Jesus%20welcoming%20saint.jpg

So sorry, I just lost a drinking buddy that I grew up with.:console:

Sorry to know that :( :(

I miss both my grandmothers. But I allways remember some very nice stories about them, and i think this should be what we should do.

For instance...

My mother´s mother, she was a party girl, even old, she would allways like to drink strong shots or wine, she would allways enjoy a joke. And she just loved to travel and go to new places.
On my father side, she was just a lady, she was proud of having a long and beautiful hair that she kept well into almost 90 and would wash and brush every day.

These are the good memories we will allways keep forever!!!!!

I´m not religious since child, but my heart is with you.

Hug

'Life's a voyage, homeward bound'

Herman Melville, author of Moby Dick

Very sorry for your loss- i lost 4 very dear people to me w/ in a 2 year span... may the memories you hold help you through this time :) *hugs*

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Perse. Grandmothers have such a special place in our hearts. Both of mine have passed but they do live on in my heart, as you'll find your grandmother will. :twohugs:

Aw, hon. I'm so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. It is always sad when you lose a grandparent. This has happened to me twice before, so I know how you feel. Like you said, she is in a better place now. One completely free of pain and suffering.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. You're in my prayers.

so sorry for your loss.. we are here when your ready to talk.

hugsssssssss

A few days ago it was Blood, now this. I'm so very sorry. My condolences to you and the family.

very sorry to hear of your loss, persephone :( my thoughts and love are with you.

{HUGS} Hold on to the memories and take comfort in friends in family. My condolences to you and yours in your time of loss.

I'm very sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. My thoughts, prayers, and sympathies are with you and your family.

Mitch

Sorry to hear that Perse! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

sorry to hear that, hon. You and your family are in my thoughts <333

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back