• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

saddam hussein's tickle torture camp

I guess being in a desert setting made someone think of him? Not a bad clip. I've seen it in an old vid before, but don't recall which one.

Here's the link directly to the clip... TO CLIP ITSELF I didn't want to edit the other in case anyone wanted to check out the other stuff the site has.

Ann

Very funny. I actually have this video, but did not see the joke coming. Thank you for the file, as well as the smile!

*does his South Park Saddam voice* 'ey, relax guy! Don't kill me, I'm only giving you tickling clips, take a rest! Anyway, no real Saddam Hussein reference I saw personally, but holds its own as being a great clip. Liked the foot tickling in it!

can any one send this clip to me
coz i got a proxy server ....
and it's blockin' the sites containin' sex....

if u can ..

[email protected]

and thanX alot

Re: That was great...

SlaverTickler said:
That kind of thing could tempt a guy to chaing sides.

Or just use some of those techniques over here..:p

Help!

Where the heck is this clip? I haven't seen it in a long time, and I can't seem to get it from this site.

Slaver, this thread is over 2 years old. I believe the clip was removed. If it was still around it would be here Saddam tickling torture camp clip

Maybe for those who didn't see the clip the 1st, someone can write a description or post the clip if they saved it.
:cool:

It's gone then...

To bad, I was hoping somebody elts might have it, and would post it. Thanks anyways Rajee. You alway have my back :D.

Slaver could you describe the clip, if you can remember it? :xpulcy:

Well...

I was suposed to be a Femal GI being tickled by an Arahb woman in the desert. The GI was a hot blonde, and I think she was nude at the time.

Sounds like a CalStar videoclip. Unless it was a homemade videoclip.
Try searching through the "The Splits" forum in TickleTheater. The Calstar f/f Harem tickling video was posted in hacha or hjsplit chunks there.
:smilestar :devil2: :veryhappy :cool2: :)

No good...

I can't get the splits to work for me. I hate Zip files and rar blows too.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back