• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safeword Expired, the time I was tricked! (fffm/m) Part 1

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
This is going to come in several parts (im still writing it!)

So this is the tale of the time I was tricked, and tricked quite cleverly I might add. The characters names have been changed to protect them.
Jacki: my girlfriend age 23
Clarissa: my sister, age 29.
Erin: female friend, age 23.
Kevin, male friend, age 24.
James, Me, age 24.

My friend Kevin had moved to Pennsylvania a couple years earlier, but we still remained in close contact. But he was coming back to NY for a visit, and I knew what that meant, in addition to great times, it meant there was going to be a plot, a giant plot against me. Why? Kevin had loved tickling the heck out of me since I was 14. Him and my sister would gang up on me all the time—sometimes with the help of my mother! In a way, Kevin had become like a brother to me, and another little brother to my sister (they had a great friendship of their own!) And she knew he was coming back before I did!
It’s not like my sister, girlfriend and friend didn’t often team up against me when he wasn’t here, but I knew him coming back was going to be something extra devious—I didn’t know quite HOW devious they were going to be!
After we all greeted hi, had lunch together and caught up on the important stuff in life, it was agreed upon that we would all meet up at my friend Erin’s house later in the evening…Kevin was staying with her for a couple nights before going to his aunts a couple towns over. So from the dinner we departed, my sister saying she had to run errands and me and my girlfriend Jacki headed back to my house, a few blocks away from Erins for…er…boyfriend girlfriend stuff.
“It’s a nice evening out, why don’t we walk?” Jacki had asked me.
“Sure, why not.” I replied, since Erin only lived a couple of blocks away. We were walking and chatting and I noticed she was checking her texts quite frequently. “What’s up, you got a hot date?” I asked in a joking voice.
“Oh, nothing, sister business,” she said in a voice that tried hard to hide something behind it.
“Your sister or my sister?” I asked with a smile and one eyebrow raised. And sure enough, no sooner had I said that than I saw my sister’s white car pull up next to me rather quickly. It had three people in the car, all of them wearing cheapo lone ranger masks—that certainly didn’t hide who they were from me. As two of them jumped out of the car my girlfriend grabbed my arm.
“Come quietly,” she said seductively “or suffer the consequences.”
“Eeeek!” I said with a smile as I tried to escape her grip and run, but before I could, the two in masks were on me, one of them bearing the strength of a man (though a man I could have easily escaped from if I had truly wanted to ;) ) They took hold of me on both arms, and Jacki tried to push me in the direction of the car. I resisted playfully but firmly to give them some trouble.
“Oh no no no, we can’t have resisting!” Jacki said as she gave me a passionate kiss…call me a sucker, but her kisses make me lose myself, and while I was distracted I felt a pair of plastic handcuffs snapped on behind me.
“Gotcya!” Erin’s voice said.
“Oh shit!” I replied with a smile.
The force of the three of them pushed me back into the car. Erin ran up front and Jacki and Kevin sat on either side of me, keeping me secured between them as their prisoner. The last thing I saw before the car took off was Jacki’s smile as she put a small bandanna around my eyes.
“So the prisoner doesn’t know our secret location!” she said.
“Oh right, like I don’t know exactly where we are going!?” I laughed.
She giggled, then leaned into me. “The handcuffs aren’t hurting you are they?” she whispered noticing me nearly sitting on them behind me.
“Nah,” I whispered back.’
“Good,” she kissed me on the cheek. “That’s the kiss of slow torturous death and you know it!” she said, I’d imagine her winking if I could see.
“No doubt about it brother, you’re in trouble.” Kevin’s voice said patting my back.
“Can’t we talk about this?” I asked in my joke voice.
“No!” the four other passengers in the car said in unison. All laughing at the fact they had the same reaction.
Barely a minute later I hear the creaking of a garage door.
“Oh no! Someone help!” I said in a mock voice.
“No one’s gonna save you now!” Kevin said.
“Thought you could escape did you?” Clarissa said. “We have ways of making you laugh…laugh your ass off!”
It was a perfect snatch and grab scenario—and the blindfold definitely added to the prisoner feeling. After the car was parked I was gently yanked out of my seat and led carefully through the garage door, then through the small hallway that led to what I knew to be Erin’s game room, and I knew right where they were taking me—to Erin’s nice, comfy, RECLINING chair!!.
“Let’s get him off his feet!” Erin said.
“Off of his cute, soft little feet that he’s been on all day!” Jacki said as I felt a slight push and fell into a nice comfy lounging chair. As soon as I fell in the group went to work—I felt the push of strong hands on my shoulders as someone undid my handcuffs, my hands were directed to the sides of the chair, and I felt the ties being wrapped around them—more secure than the plastic handcuffs. As this was happening, I felt the rope around my ankles, tying them tight.
“Come on guys! You don’t want to do this!” I pleaded.
“Yes we do!”
“Oh yes, we do!”
Then the reclining chair was put into effect, and my feet were propped up right in front of me, as this happened, I felt more ropes, securing my legs to the reclining rest itself, making sure I couldn’t move my already tied feet off of it. They did a great job of it too, I could barely move at all, except for my upper torso which had slight wiggle room. It was then that the blindfold removed, as I expected I was in Erin’s game room, the large tv behind them, the colorful decorations all around, and before me, My sister Clarissa holding two paintbrushes, Erin holding a feather pencil, Kevin holding to feathers, and my girlfriend Jacki holding baby powder.
“Holy shit!” I said with a half laugh.
“Wakey wakey little brother!” Clarissa said.
“I wasn’t asleep ya noob!” I replied.
“Uh oh, uppityness, gotta remember that,” she noted waving the paintbrushes in front of me.
“Shit…honey, whats that for?” I asked indicating the baby powder.
“You know what it’s for, it’s for your feet!” she laughed.
“Whyyyyyy!?” I whined with a smile.
“Well for two reasons, one, you’ve been on them all day, and two, you know it makes your feet even softer, cuter and more ticklish!!”
“Gah!!” I closed my eyes and cringes, then opened them again.
“Shall we?” Clarissa asked.
“We shall!” Kevin said patting my shoulder. My girlfriend and sister kneeled down by my feet.
“Oh come on!” I said. They unlaced them one lace at a time, pulling them off slowly. “Oh this isn’t fair!!”
“It’s not supposed to be!” Kevin said.
“Mmmhmm, its supposed to be easy for us!” Jacki said smiling at me. I smiled back as she pulled off my sock.
Clarissa smiled as my right sock came off with her tug. “No matter how many times over how many year, I never get tired of seeing my lil bro’s helpless bare soles!”
“Aren’t they so cute?” Jacki asked.
“Of course they are, it’s genetic!”
“It’s been awhile since I’ve had at them!” Kevin said. “I can’t wait, feather ticklish feet are rare anywhere, let alone on a guy!”
“It’s not my fauauauauahlt I was born this waaay!!” I cried.
“And that’s like divine intervention saying you were meant to get this!” Erin added.
“Oh my the way, Kevin and Clarissa have something important to tell you,” Jacki said as she poured powder into her hand.
“What?” I asked looking back and forth with a smile.
“Well lil bro, you know how Kevin hasn’t been here in a long time, and you know how he’s like a lil bro to me too, a little partner in tickle crime…”
“Of course,” I said giving him an evil glare.
He smiled. “So, I have to catch up on tickles with your little feet!” he said.
“And we have to give him something special…” Clarissa said.
“Gee, like this isn’t special?” I asked indicating the scene. Everyone laughed.
“Hehe, well little bro, the fact of the matter is, me and Kevin have been plotting for weeks…and we came to a conclusion.”
“Oh?” I asked.
“Yup! It was your sister’s idea, sorry bro.” Kevin said.
“Sorry for what? What are you talking about?” I asked clueless with a smile.
My sister’s grin grew huge. “Well, little bro, here’s the deal…” she giggled. “Your safeword is expired.”

the more feedback I get the faster I'll post the next parts! hehehe

Very nice beginning. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back