• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Safeword

Yes most definitely Summer your husband sounds like a really great guy. He sound like he is a lot like me when it comes to tickling. I love that he does not allow you safewords. Are you very ticklish?

I don't have a standard one......

but I can tell you that despite what it says in fireguardian's signature.....

it is NOT nor ever will be "Walla Walla Bing Bang"!! :p

Safewords are not used to stop a scene because it "tickles too much." Safewords are only issued to my partner as a way to stop a scene if she is feeling pain or an unusual miscomfort - a cramped muscle, cold extremities indicating lack of bloodflow, or some other type of pain or miscomfort that is a detriment to the scene.

If I am playing with someone I am unfamiliar with, I may grant them a safeword if it makes them feel more comfortable. If they use it because "it tickles too much," they get a break - and when we go back to it, the tickling is even worse. :D

Makes perfect sense to me.

ImFAILer get over it you are the witchdoctor and it will be Walla Walla Bing Bang or there will be no mercy. And. Can be evil when I want to be.

I'm a huge proponent of safe words. Sometimes, no matter how much we know our 'lee (or our 'ler!), there can still be inadvertent barriers crossed and times where even the pleasure in "displeasure" can be too great!

Over this way, our safe word is "orange." I guess that wouldn't work if somebody had a Tropicana fetish, though.

Hmm... I read that someone uses the word 'uncle'... My BF used to use that in his previous relationship when he was the lee... but when we got together he refused to use that word as well, hes about 15 years elder than I am. LOL. So he IS an uncle... (please dont read this love). So well, we don't have a safeword. I trust him, and he hasn't hurt me yet. :)

Haha, nice. If I ever developed a safeword I would want it to be something like this. A word with meaning, something I really dont want to say. That way its more of a victory for the ler if they can get it out of me and vice versa :D

My feelings exactly on this subject :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back