• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam Tickled By Korina; Tinder Tickling Part 1

Korina

If you want to commission a story message me! I am offering a lower price for the month of September :)

"Ticklish Ties"

SDXL_09_silhouette_close_up_female_hot_yoga_pants_bend_over_fi_0.jpg

"There's something special about the laughter that comes from being tickled—it's unfiltered, uninhibited, and purely joyful."

Chapter 1: “Sparks and Swipes”

Korina sat in the break room of the hospital, scrolling through her phone with a tired sigh. She had worked three back-to-back shifts as a nurse, and she needed a break. As her eyes glazed over her social media feed, a notification caught her attention. She had matched with someone on Tinder.
Opening the app, Korina looked at the profile of the match. His name was Sam, a handsome man with a broad smile and a sparkle in his eyes that made her smile back at the screen. As she scrolled through his photos, she noticed that he seemed pretty big, strong and tall. In his profile description, he mentioned his love for adventure, his penchant for Ticklish challenges, and his weakness – being incredibly ticklish. Korina was intrigued.
Over the next few days, Korina and Sam exchanged messages on Tinder. They bonded over their love for adventures, talked about their favorite Ticklish challenges, and even discussed their hobbies. One day, the conversation turned towards their peculiar interests. Sam confessed his liking for being controlled, despite his big size. This admission brought a smile to Korina's lips. She liked being in control.
As they continued chatting, Sam mentioned his childhood tickling experiences and how his big feet were always the prime target for ticklers. Korina couldn't help but laugh at the stories, and she confessed her fascination with big feet.
Their connection was undeniable, and they decided to meet up on Korina's next day off. She suggested a cozy café in the heart of the city, a place where they could talk comfortably and get to know each other better.
The day of the meeting arrived, and Korina's excitement mixed with nervousness as she got dressed. She chose a simple yet elegant dress and paired it with comfortable shoes. As she looked in the mirror, she hoped Sam would like what he saw.
When Korina arrived at the café, she spotted Sam sitting at a corner table, engrossed in a book. He looked even better in person – tall, broad-shouldered, and with a presence that was hard to ignore. Korina's heart skipped a beat as she approached the table.
Sam looked up, and his eyes met hers. He stood up, a bit awkwardly, knocking the table slightly with his leg. Korina couldn't help but notice his big feet. They both laughed at the clumsy moment, and the initial tension was broken.
As they sat and chatted, their chemistry was palpable. They shared stories, laughed, and found themselves lost in conversation. The hours passed quickly, and they felt comfortable around each other, their Tinder chats having paved the way for a great first meeting.
In the middle of their conversation, Sam brought up his ticklishness and the tickling challenges he used to have with his siblings. Korina giggled and asked him, "How ticklish are you, really?"
Sam leaned in, a glint of mischief in his eyes, and whispered, "Why don't you find out?"
The words hung in the air, an invitation to a Ticklish challenge that Korina couldn't resist. She smiled, ready to explore the ticklish ties that were about to bind them together.

Chapter 2: “Inside Sam his apartment”

The dim lighting in Sam's apartment cast a warm, inviting glow over the room. A plush rug lay sprawled across the hardwood floor, and the faint scent of vanilla filled the air from scented candles placed strategically around the room. The atmosphere was set for an intimate encounter, something both Sam and Korina had been craving.
"Are you ready for this, Sam?" Korina asked, her brown eyes gleaming with anticipation. She wore her nurse's uniform, the tight white fabric hugging her curves enticingly.
Sam, a tall man with wide shoulders, stood nervously by the bed, his pulse racing at the thought of what was to come. Swallowing hard, he nodded. "Yes, Korina."
"Good," Korina replied, her warm smile turning wicked as she approached him. "Let's get started then." She guided Sam to sit on the edge of the bed and began to tie his wrists together gently but securely with a soft silk rope. Her fingers were nimble and practiced, ensuring that each knot was tight enough to hold him but not so tight as to cause pain.
As Korina worked, Sam couldn't help but focus on her dominant presence. She exuded confidence and power, and something about that excited him even more than he could have imagined. As she finished securing his wrists, she moved on to his ankles, tying them just as expertly.
"Comfortable?" Korina asked once she had completed her task, her voice teasing and flirty.
"Y-yes, Korina," Sam stuttered, trying to adjust to the feeling of being bound and vulnerable.
"Perfect," she purred, stepping back to admire her handiwork. "Now the fun can really begin."

Korina stood over Sam, taking in the sight of him bound and vulnerable. Her warm smile had been replaced by a predatory grin, her eyes filled with mischievous intent. She slowly trailed one finger along Sam's forearm, causing him to shiver involuntarily.
"Are you ready for this?" she asked teasingly, her voice low and sultry. "You know how much I love making you squirm."
"Y-yes, Korina," Sam replied, his voice barely more than a whisper, his chest heaving as anticipation coursed through him. He was incredibly ticklish, and the knowledge that he was about to be subjected to Korina's relentless fingers both aroused and terrified him.
"Good boy," Korina cooed, her fingers hovering above Sam's exposed torso. She looked directly into his eyes, relishing the fear and desire she saw there. "Let's see how long you can last."
With that, she began her assault, her fingertips dancing across Sam's ribs with wicked precision. He gasped and writhed, the sensation both unbearable and intoxicating. He could feel the heat pooling in his lower abdomen, his arousal growing with each teasing touch.
"Aw, does that tickle?" Korina taunted, her voice dripping with mockery as she continued her merciless tickling. "I haven't even started on your most sensitive spots yet."
"Please...Korina..." Sam choked out between bouts of laughter, his body twisting in a futile attempt to escape her grasp. But Korina only laughed, clearly enjoying his helpless state.
"Such a needy little thing, aren't you?" she mused, her fingers now trailing up his sides towards his armpits. "I wonder how long it'll take before you're begging me to stop."
As her fingers reached their target, Sam couldn't contain his laughter any longer. It burst forth uncontrollably, tears welling in his eyes as Korina showed no mercy. He could feel her delight at his torment, and even through the haze of ticklish agony, a part of him reveled in her pleasure.
"Please, Korina, I-I can't take it!" Sam pleaded between gasps for air, his face flushed with humiliation and desire. But Korina only grinned wickedly, her fingers relentless in their pursuit of his most ticklish spots.
"Your suffering is music to my ears, my dear," she purred, her eyes alight with sadistic glee. "And we've only just begun."
Sam's laughter reached a fever pitch, tears streaming down his cheeks as he struggled to draw in breaths between his uncontrollable fits. Korina reveled in her power over him, her fingers expertly dancing across his vulnerable body.

"Such beautiful laughter," she teased, her tone sultry and cruel as she continued her relentless tickling assault. "I could listen to it all day."

"Please, Korina...have mercy!" Sam begged through his gasping chuckles, the sensation overwhelming him. But Korina only smirked, enjoying every moment of his torment.

"Mercy?" she purred, feigning innocence. "But I'm just getting started."

Korina's fingers moved to Sam's armpits, digging into the sensitive skin with wicked precision. She twisted and curled her fingers, creating a maddening blend of pleasure and pain that had Sam's mind reeling. His laughter intensified further, each surge of ticklish sensation sending electric waves through his body.

Korina then shifted her focus, her fingers gliding down Sam's torso towards his belly. Her nails danced lightly around his navel before plunging in, mercilessly tickling the soft flesh surrounding it. Sam squirmed and writhed beneath her, his muscles tensing as he fought to suppress his laughter – but it was no use.

"Your body is so responsive, my dear," Korina taunted, her voice dripping with sadistic delight. "Do you like when I tickle you here?"

"Y-yes, Korina," Sam stammered, though the admission came out more as a choked sob than a coherent sentence.

"Good," she purred, her eyes alight with excitement. "Because we haven't even gotten to your feet yet."
With that, she descended upon Sam's vulnerable soles, her fingers dancing across them with fiendish skill. The sensation was unbearable, the ticklishness amplified by the gentle brush of her nails against his tender flesh. Sam's laughter reached desperate new heights, his body convulsing as he struggled to endure the onslaught of sensation.

"Please, Korina Korina...I-I can't take it!" he gasped, his mind a whirlwind of pleasure and despair. But her only response was a wicked grin, her fingers continuing their merciless dance across his body. And despite the overwhelming intensity, deep down, Sam couldn't deny that he loved every second of it.

Part 3: “The Gag”

Korina looked down at Sam, his laughter filling the room as tears streamed down his flushed cheeks. She reveled in the sight of him so vulnerable and helpless beneath her, bound and at her mercy. A surge of satisfaction coursed through her veins as she observed his reddened face and trembling body.

"Look at you," she said with a tantalizing smile, her voice low and sultry. "So desperate and weak from something as simple as tickling." She trailed her fingers up his belly with a feathery touch, causing him to shudder and whimper.

"Mercy, Korina," Sam gasped between peals of laughter, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath. "Please...I can't..."

"Can't what?" Korina teased, pressing her manicured nails against his ribcage and giving them a wicked wiggle. "Can't handle my touch?" The intensity of his laughter doubled at her expert manipulations, and she couldn't help but feel a thrill at the power she held over him.

"Y-yes, Korina!" Sam cried out, his hips bucking involuntarily as he fought to escape her relentless tickling. "It's too m-much!"

"Too much?" Korina echoed, her warm smile taking on a sadistic edge. "But I haven't even really started yet." She locked eyes with him, her gaze full of mischief and malevolence. "I wonder how far I can push you, my dear."

As she continued her torment, focusing on his most sensitive spots – his armpits, feet, and the curve of his waist – Sam's laughter grew wilder, more unrestrained. Korina felt a deep sense of gratification at his genuine ticklishness, a warmth spreading throughout her body. The room was charged with an intoxicating energy that only fueled her desire to tease and torment him further.

"Such a delightful sound, your laughter," she cooed, easing the pressure of her fingers for a moment, allowing him a brief respite. "It's music to my ears. But I wonder...what would it take to make you beg for mercy?"

"Please, Korina," Sam pleaded, his voice hoarse from laughing so hard. "I can't take anymore."

"Ah, there it is," she purred, her eyes sparkling with sadistic glee. "That sweet desperation. It's what I live for, my darling." She slowly resumed her tickling, her fingers dancing lightly across his skin, stimulating every nerve ending and pushing him closer to the brink.

"Remember, Sam," she whispered into his ear, her breath hot against his skin. "You belong to me. And I will do as I please with you." Her words were both a promise and a warning, and as she continued her relentless tickling assault, Sam knew there was no escaping the exquisite torment that awaited him.

“We are going to play a little game Sam, if you laugh in the upcoming minute, I will gag you!”

Korina's mischievous smile lit up the dimly lit room as she straddled Sam, her brown hair cascading down her shoulders. Her warm eyes locked onto his, and she knew she had him right where she wanted him. Sam was lying on his back, his broad frame bound by silk ties to the bedposts, completely at her mercy.

"Ready for some fun?" Korina asked playfully, her fingers poised above his bare soles. She traced her nails lightly along his feet, barely touching them but causing a tingling sensation that made Sam shiver in anticipation. His heart raced, and his mind filled with the knowledge that he was utterly helpless.

"Remember, if you laugh, I'll gag you," she warned seductively. "We wouldn't want the neighbors hearing your screams, would we?"

Sam tried to suppress a grin, his arousal intensifying at the thought of being gagged by this gorgeous, dominant woman. He clenched his jaw, determined not to give in to laughter. But as Korina began to tickle his soles more vigorously, holding his feet stretched out, it became almost impossible. The sensation was overwhelming, like waves of electricity coursing through his body.

"Are you sure you can handle this, big guy?" she teased, her fingers dancing across his skin, finding every sensitive spot. The way she moved, her nurse uniform clinging to her curves, only served to heighten his desire.

"Ah... Korina..." he murmured, fighting to maintain his composure. His thoughts swirled with images of her powerful touch, the warmth of her breath on his skin, and the cruel delight she took in tormenting him. He knew he shouldn't be enjoying this, but the eroticism of the situation consumed him.

"Come on, Sam, let it out," she whispered, leaning in closer, her lips brushing against his ear. "You know you want to."

The combination of her words and the relentless tickling proved too much for Sam. He couldn't hold back any longer, and a deep, rumbling laugh erupted from him, echoing through the room. His laughter was a mixture of pure pleasure and agony, an intoxicating blend that only fueled Korina's sadistic delight.

"Ah, there it is," she purred, her fingers still teasing his soles. "I knew you couldn't resist."

"Since you couldn't hold back your laughter, Sam," Korina said playfully, her brown eyes sparkling with mischief, "I guess it's time for that gag."

"Wait, before you do," Sam interjected, his voice a mix of anticipation and vulnerability. "One minute please?"

"Of course," she replied, her warm smile lighting up her face.

Sam felt the intensity of their shared desire as she leaned in, to his surprise, their lips meeting in a passionate, searing kiss. The taste of her mouth was intoxicating, her tongue dancing with his in a sensual tango. The heat between them seemed to rise exponentially with each passing second.

"Korina," he gasped when they finally broke apart, his breath ragged, he was more exited than he ever was in his life, "do your worst."

"Your wish is my command," she purred, her fingers deftly reaching for the gag.

As she applied it, Sam couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement at the thought of being rendered helpless, completely at her mercy. He watched her every move, the curve of her body beneath the tight nurse uniform only fueling his arousal.

"Ready?" she asked, her voice dripping with seductive authority.

I definitely have a thing for nurses. I prefer to do the tickling but having a nurse tickle me would be okay so long as she's in uniform! Oh boy!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back