• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Storm: Limits of Control Part 1

Luisa_Luga

Samantha squeezed her eyes shut and screamed as yet another orgasm was ripped out of her. The intensity of it passing through her made her light headed. Her ears sang with the sound of her own blow gradually being replaced with the hum of a vibrator that echoed through the room. Weakly, she opened her eyes and looked back at herself in the mirror that was in front of her. Her blue eyes were puffy and red from exertion and not a few tears.

"There we go Sammy. Good girl." Carla Ramirez cooed to her. Her smooth fingertips patted Sam's bare bottom affectionately. Samantha was nude, and strapped to an upside down V shaped frame. Only her tiptoes could touch the floor. There were straps at her ankles, knees and the small of her back. Her hands were out in front of her, strapped to either side of the frame at elbows and wrists. Her chin rested on a comfortable rest and a head strap that went above and below her ponytail, kept her head secured to it. Finally a ballgag muffled her wails of tortured pleasure and gave her something to bite down on.

Samantha could feel Carla's hand move away from her bottom. She watched in the mirror as Carla, kneeling behind her, picked up a small glass jar with a pink cap. Sam's eyes immediately went wide. "MMMMPPPFFF AAA MMMEEEEMMMM! MMMMMEEEEPPPPPFFF!" she squealed into the gag as she tried to shake her head no. Carla simply smiled at her as she took the lid off and dipped her middle and pointer fingers into the jar. They came out with a small amount of pinkish clear ointment on them. Carla smiled as she raised her fingers to Samantha's trapped womanhood. "Now now Sammy, you're losing some sensitivity." She said in that chiding almost motherly tone. Her fingers lingered for a moment and then stoked Samantha's clitoris, once, twice. "This will help."

Samantha moaned and bit down on the ball gag. Carla returned her fingers to the jar and wiped the excess ointment off on the rim before closing the lid and wiping her hands off on a small towel. As she did so Sam's protestations were getting louder. She was struggling more and more in the bonds holding her. Samantha could feel her clit engorging itself with blood and a primal need filling the pit of her stomach all the way to her ribcage. It was maddening. Like an itch she couldn't scratch. The feeling in her clit was almost painful, an ache she couldn't quite describe.

For her part Carla watched Samantha's clit go from pink, to an angry red and finally almost purple. She noted with satisfaction the slight bucking of her captives' hips, as if Samantha was trying to molest the air itself. Obligingly, Carla blew on the little bud and was rewarded by renewed squeals of desperation.
"l know. It's just so sensitive now isn't it Samantha. Hahahah." She said with a throaty chuckle.

Samantha's eyes were finally able to refocus after a moment and she was able to look into the mirror, just in time to see Carla Ramirez pick up the wand vibrator again. "Deep breaths." Carla said as the vibrator hummed to life and made contact with Samantha's clit. As she felt the pressure return, her feet, which had been pressing her toes into the floor immediately pointed and began to shake. All her toes now curled tightly and the blood drained from them until they were white. Samantha bit down hard on the gag, intense screams of tormented pleasure flowed out of her, filling the room as the vibrator acted as a conductor's baton to her torment.

57 HOURS EARILER

Samantha drove the jeep up the winding road in Laurel Canyon. She was on vacation technically. No one had argued when she submitted her vacation request form for the Christmas season. Well no one except Angie.

"Sam, you never go home for Christmas." She said almost suspiciously. Sam was cleaning up her desk at Section 7 and putting orange files in a pile. The one on the top was marked TS//TF-616 AFO-34/S7-LK//NF. Simplified, it stood for: Top Secret from Task Force 616 AFO 34 to Section 7 LatchKey No Foreign Disclosure. Basically it was a breakdown from one of the mixed Special Mission Units, in this case Delta Force and Rangers, on an operation somewhere in Somalia and was not to be shown to any foreign nation.

Angie picked up the folder. She thumbed through it as she waited for Sam to answer. "Can you do me a favor and take this stuff back to Records for me?" Sam replied pointing at the pile of folders. Angie knew a dodge when she saw one. "So you're just not gonna answer my question?" Angie replied.

Sam stopped her tidying up. "Well for one thing maybe that's why I want to go home for Christmas." She said a bit exasperated. "But more than that, maybe I just need a break and it just happens to be Christmas." Sam finished as she started shutting down her computer.

That actually made more sense to Angie but she had known Samantha long enough to know she wasn't going to get more out of her. Smoothly she changed the subject. "Have you read this report from the unit in Somalia?" Angie asked. Without looking up, "Yep, Iranian anti ship missiles in Somalia. Shocker." Samantha said sarcastically as she opened her safe and pulled out a Sig P365 and put it in a holster inside her waist band. She adjusted her belt and loosened her lightning bolt belt buckle slightly.

Angie put the file back into the pile and sighed. "Well Sam, I hope you do have a good vacation. I'll see ya when you get back of course." The redhead smiled brightly and picked up the stack of orange folders.

"See ya later." Sam said under her breath as she spun the dial on her safe. She regretted being so short with her friend a little bit but she wasn't sure what else to do. She needed her space and 24 hours later, she was driving up that road in Laurel Canyon. The sun was just setting and Samantha wished she could see Venice Beach. But as it was her field of view was dominated by an all too familiar house. Sam drove her jeep right up to the front door and turned it off. Gripping the steering wheel she took a deep breath. What the hell was she doing here? It was like some siren song calling her back. She couldn't resist it. And now here she was.

She looked up and saw Bartolo standing next to her side door, hands behind his back. When he saw Samantha look up, He gave what amounted to a smile for him and opened her door. "The lady is in the living room. She said to see yourself in." Samantha got out of her jeep, "Thank you Bartolo." She said handing him her keys and walked towards the front door.

She walked into the house and headed towards the large living room. The house was modern style, with a large glass door from wall to wall, looking out towards the west and the sunset over the water.

In a high backed, black leather chair, Carla Ramirez sat, legs crossed with one leg over the other. Dressed in a white blouse black slacks and knee high boots, she slowly drank a glass of red wine. She looked up at Samantha and smiled. "Hello Samantha, what a lovely Christmas surprise."

On the coffee table in front of her couch, was another glass of red wine. Samantha strolled over and took the glass. She wondered for a moment if it might be drugged but decided it didn't matter. She was here. Samantha took a sip and slowly settled into the couch. "Looks like you were expecting me." She said You want me as she looked out over the pristine Pacific Ocean.

Carla beamed but shook her head. "No Samantha I wasn't. But I do keep track of my favorite secret agent." She said, raising her glass in Sam's direction, taking another sip. Carla was having trouble not showing her excitement. But it seemed things were playing out perfectly for her.

"So then, what brings you here?" She said putting her feet on the floor. She placed her glass on the end table and leaned forward, her hands folded in front of her chest. It was time to see exactly what all this was about.

Sam took another sip of her wine, and then another. "Have anything a little stronger?" She dodged the question as she looked back over the water. She wasn't quite ready to answer that question. She wasn't even sure she could.

Carla looked up and smiled. "But of course." She said as she rose and walked over to an ornate bar cabinet. She picked up a 16 year old single malt scotch and poured it into a glass. Walking back letting her hips sway a bit as she handed it to Samantha. "I think you'll enjoy this." She said.

Samantha took the glass and without any second thought she downed half of it. Sighing she closed her eyes feeling the comforting warmth slide through her. "Oh that's good." She said.

"I was saving it for when you came back." Ramirez said as she sat back down in her chair. She took another sip of wine and smiled. "Now where were we? Or would you like me to guess?" She asked, her brown eyes sparkling with mischief.

Sam took another smaller sip. She was here might as well spill, she thought to herself. "Work has been stressful obviously," she started, "and to be honest it is not always fulfilling." She said, her eyes looking around as she tried to find the words.

Ramirez listened intently. She was trying to decide whether or not she should fill in the blanks or just listen or try to goad the real reason out of Samantha. She settled on a mixture. "Oh I'm sure it's professionally fulfilling." She said and then smiled. "But a girl has needs of course." Leaning back she smiled as she watched the sun slipping behind the blue ribbon of the Pacific. "And I doubt even those wonderful alpha male types you're around so often can fulfill everything." She let the comment hang in the air.

Samantha took it in and grimaced. She was right after all. Why had she come here? Because for all of the relationships she had, no one seemed to come as close as her and Carla. The most confusing part was that Sam didn't quite understand why. She just knew it was true. That for some reason Carla Ramirez knew her in ways others simply just didn't. In ways they couldn't. And even knowing what was in store for her, Sam couldn't stop herself from returning. She hated herself for her weakness, and yet, the very thought of spending a week here made butterflies churn in her stomach. Excited and scared she replied. "I suppose that's true enough."

Carla immediately rose from her chair and smiled, extending her hand. "Come with me." She said. "Let me show you some of the new things I have acquired of late." The smile didn't fade and she waited for Samantha to take her hand.

Samantha thought about them, looked down, picked up her drink and finished it. Reaching out she took Ramirez' soft hand and stood up.

Leading her up a set of stairs she took Samantha into what she called her Blue Room. There was a strange upside down V shaped restraint device and Samantha shivered slightly looking at it. But Ramirez was over at a counter on the side. Several vials and jars with different colored caps. Picking up one that was blue vile she smiled. "This is anorgasma solution. Made by a friend of mine in South America." She said brightly. "Simply put, an injection at the base of the neck and the subject is unable to have an orgasm for 12 to 24 hours."

Samantha's eyes went wide at the thought. And yet she looked at it with wonder."This on the other hand." She said Picking up another jar with a pink cap as she grinned wider, "is quite the opposite." She twisted the cap off and held it out to Samantha. "This little beauty is filled with pharmaceutical grade blood vessel expanders, sensitivity enhancers and Oxytocin. Smell it."

Samantha took the little jar and lifted it to her nose. She inhaled only a little bit immediately, her eyes dilated a bit and she felt a warm rush to her chest. Carla simply laughed. "It's quite effective but that's not even the best of the new things on the market." She said putting the cap back on. "I have even heard that there are some people working on ways of permanently altering or rewriting nerve endings….but what's the fun in that?" Ramirez said as she looked over at Samantha hungrily.

"Quite a collection you have. No wonder you're doing so well here in LA." Samantha delivered deadpan as she tried to hide her mixed excitement and terror. All of this was completely unknown to Section 7, at least, as far as Samantha knew.

"Oh I haven't had the chance to test it yet." Ramirez said almost forlornly. "I've been waiting for the right person." The implication was clear. She wanted to use it on Samantha. The idea was mind boggling. "I think I'm going to need another drink." Sam said in response as she thought about what it all meant.

"But of course." Ramirez said as she opened up another cabinet, and revealed a bottle of the same vintage of Scotch and two glasses. "You don't think I'd have a playroom that didn't have some alcohol?" She asked as she took Sam's glass and poured her four more fingers of Scotch.

"I thought you liked using tickling?" Samantha asked as she took the drink and immediately took another sip."Oh Samantha don't worry." Ramirez said, "I'm going to tickle every inch of you while you're here." She said as she raised her own wine glass. "But I also wanted you to know, if you're looking for intensity….you have found it." She said the last words with an almost sinister finality.

Samantha's head swam as she let the whole situation sink in. Her mind raced. It wasn't too late to back out. To get in her jeep, drive back to the airport and go back to work. But deep inside she knew if she did that she'd always wonder. There was no going back now.

"So," Samantha said, taking another drink, "what did you most want to try?”

Great start! I am a HUGE Sam fan and can't wait to read the next part. I do hope Miss Ramirez will be exceptionally cruel and sadistic...

She probably will but their relationship has changed a bit. She adores Sam.... But she likes watching her suffer too.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back