• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Same-sex tickling: Is it gay?

I love same sex tickle scenes. Who knows better how to exploit your weaknesses more effectively than a member of the same sex? I really love watching one man tickle another because I think the humiliation factor enters into the ticklish equation as well. I find most girl on girl tickle sessions to be more of the sensuous type, but I don't cut anyone any slack. I say everyone tickle on!

I dont think it's gay unless it turns you on sexually and IMHO anyone who thinks it's automatically gay... might be a homophobe... and by might... I mean is.

I think alot of the men that do the whole "M/M is gay!!" view tickling as ONLY a sexual thing. When that is not always the case.

I am an out lesbian and I have been tickled by my male and female friends... when I get tickled by a guy, its fun and light hearted. When I tickled by a female friend... again light hearted...

by a lover... well.... then its pretty freakin gay. :)

IMO that's the key. If it turns you on then it is gay. Having an opinion about whether "gay" means "good" or "bad" is a different issue.

This week, FFR's topic is same sex-tickling. m/m & f/f - does that mean
the participants have homosexual tendencies? So what if they do? Do you
care? Why do you care? If you have a strong stance on this topic, leaning
to either side, we invite you to write to us to talk about being a guest on
ForbiddenFemale Rituals, our TMF Radio show, airing every Thursday night,
11pm EST.

theres a double standard. 2 guys tickling each other is gay.2 girls tickling is hot. sorry just the way it is

2 girls tickling each other: could be just 2 girls tickling each other. Girls do stuff like that.

2 guys tickling each other, pretty gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you. But yeah, pretty gay.

As we continue this thread, which is two-and-a-half years old and just resurrected today, I'll say what I've said before when the question has come up: The individuals involved can best classify their own experiences.

It means different things to different people, and my hope is that lers and lees of all orientations will feel safe discussing this topic here.

Wow, fascinating discussion. This is an odd place to make my third post, but I think I can contribute something here, as I haven't seen much of a defense of m/m tickling from someone who's actually interested in it, save for ttgore, whom I totally agreed with. So I'll offer an introspective into my own sexuality as example.

Ok, first off, I've been into tickling my entire life. I'm currently 31, and since I was 5 or 6, I've fantasized about tickling and being tickled, mostly the latter. Tickling always turns me on, no matter the context. So if a girl at a party gives me a quick tickle on my stomach, for me it's very exciting and it essentially feels as if she's grabbed my crotch. I try not to let it show, but this is how it feels for me.

I consider myself to be quite straight, if that makes sense. I find women attractive, and I thoroughly enjoy "vanilla" sexual activity with women. I don't find men attractive, and I honestly have no interest in kissing a guy or having sex with a guy. The thought does not turn me on.

Now, up to the age of 25 or so, I kept my tickling interest entirely focused on women. I say "kept", because in retrospect, this required a certain amount of active resistance on my part. I would stick to fantasies of f/f or m/f tickling, and even seeing f/m tickling weirded me out a little, because I'm generally focused on the what the 'lee is feeling/experiencing. I did, and still do, find this to be a significant turn-on. I would occasionally run into stories or pictures of guys tickling other guys, and I guess the idea always interested me, but I repressed it because it seemed gay.

Then, one day, I just kind of decided to let go and mentally experiment with the idea of being restrained and tickled by a guy. Turns out the thought was extremely stimulating to me. For a while, it was more exciting than "straight" tickling, mostly because it felt so new I suppose. Now, I'm actively interested in all forms of tickling, including m/m and f/m. I generally still prefer females, but I have chatted with men about tickling, I think about it often, and I am seriously considering trying to meet up with a guy to be tickled at some point. The thought of this turns me on immensely, and I'm sure I'd be turned on if I were being tickled by a man. However, I'm still not interested in taking it further with a man. I know it's possible I may still be repressing something, but at this point, I think I've honestly allowed myself to imagine thinks like that, and I'm pretty confident they're not for me.

So a pertinent question, given my situation, is whether I should be considered "gay" or at least bisexual because of this interest. I'm not sure what to say about this, because the labels are hard to apply precisely. Maybe I'm straight for sex but bi for tickling? I think a satisfying explanation is that I'm sexually attracted to women, but that I'm also sexually interested in the feeling of being tickled, whoever is doing it to me.

Last edited:
So a pertinent question, given my situation, is whether I should be considered "gay" or at least bisexual because of this interest. I'm not sure what to say about this, because the labels are hard to apply precisely. Maybe I'm straight for sex but bi for tickling? I think a satisfying explanation is that I'm sexually attracted to women, but that I'm also sexually interested in the feeling of being tickled, whoever is doing it to me.

Only you can decide what classifications apply. It's your experience and your story. There are people here who will try to answer the question for you in a strident and dismissive manner, but they're full of it. When it comes to the story of you, you're the expert.

And welcome to TMF.

Wow, fascinating discussion. This is an odd place to make my third post, but I think I can contribute something here, as I haven't seen much of a defense of m/m tickling from someone who's actually interested in it, save for ttgore, whom I totally agreed with. So I'll offer an introspective into my own sexuality as example.

Ok, first off, I've been into tickling my entire life. I'm currently 31, and since I was 5 or 6, I've fantasized about tickling and being tickled, mostly the latter. Tickling always turns me on, no matter the context. So if a girl at a party gives me a quick tickle on my stomach, for me it's very exciting and it essentially feels as if she's grabbed my crotch. I try not to let it show, but this is how it feels for me.

I consider myself to be quite straight, if that makes sense. I find women attractive, and I thoroughly enjoy "vanilla" sexual activity with women. I don't find men attractive, and I honestly have no interest in kissing a guy or having sex with a guy. The thought does not turn me on.

Now, up to the age of 25 or so, I kept my tickling interest entirely focused on women. I say "kept", because in retrospect, this required a certain amount of active resistance on my part. I would stick to fantasies of f/f or m/f tickling, and even seeing f/m tickling weirded me out a little, because I'm generally focused on the what the 'lee is feeling/experiencing. I did, and still do, find this to be a significant turn-on. I would occasionally run into stories or pictures of guys tickling other guys, and I guess the idea always interested me, but I repressed it because it seemed gay.

Then, one day, I just kind of decided to let go and mentally experiment with the idea of being restrained and tickled by a guy. Turns out the thought was extremely stimulating to me. For a while, it was more exciting than "straight" tickling, mostly because it felt so new I suppose. Now, I'm actively interested in all forms of tickling, including m/m and f/m. I generally still prefer females, but I have chatted with men about tickling, I think about it often, and I am seriously considering trying to meet up with a guy to be tickled at some point. The thought of this turns me on immensely, and I'm sure I'd be turned on if I were being tickled by a man. However, I'm still not interested in taking it further with a man. I know it's possible I may still be repressing something, but at this point, I think I've honestly allowed myself to imagine thinks like that, and I'm pretty confident they're not for me.

You experimented in same-sex m/m tickling and it didn't turn you gay?:sarcasm:

I give you props for stepping out there and getting some questions answered for yourself. It's your life and experience and no one can judge your heart but you (even though some will try). Sometimes I wish I could rewind the tape of my misspent youth back; I'd be trying all kinds of things!

Someone else posted about double standards; I appreciate that honest response as well. Some men will watch two women go at it, then call men who tickle each other as gay......I find it incredibly silly, but can respect and appreciate an honest opinion.

And you're right......that was one helluva post for a brand new member. Nothing like jumping into the deep end of the pool huh? Here's your "welcome to the TMF" :hiwelcome: :yourock:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back