• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Same sex tickling?

Cyclic

TMF Poster
While it seems most of us present enjoy tickling as an extension of our heterosexuality--at least, when it comes to tickling and sexuality--what do others think about same sex tickling?
Does it bother you?
Is it another form of fantasy?
While most every guy froths at the mouth over F/F tickling, what's the barometer like for M/M tickling?
What do women think about F/F tickling? "Yucky and lezzy", as one girlfriend of mine once noted, or incidental?

I have to admit, while I've always been straight, and primarily a 90% tickler (I really don't even like girlfriends tickling me), one of the most intriguing and intense tickling experiences I ever had was when I was tickled against my will by one of my roommates who happened to be gay.
Even then, once in a blue moon (and I mean rarely) I've thought about it, and sometimes dabbled in reading the occassional M/M fiction.
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Just curious about others' opinions on this.

I think F/F tickling is more acceptable because women are generally more touchy-feely than men, who are in turn more reserved in emotion. Seems your friend has a certain masculinity (read: homophobia) in her personality: She doesn't like two people of her sex tickling each other, reacting in the same way as most men would seeing M/M tickling. But generally, she's in a minority, as most ticklephiles are into F/F.

I have to confess that M/M is my least favourite, but I'm not all "oh that's so gay and disgusting" whatever. I can't rip anyone who's into that. That ain't fair.

M/F

I love M/F best! Just like TC company the 'Tickler in Black' tickle some beautiful women! ! ! Cool...

All of the fiction that I write is F/m. My play in real life is 90+% F/m, the rest m/f. I like to read other people's F/m stories most, but also enjoy f/f.

And yet, when looking at pictures or videos, I want f/f exclusively.

I have no problem with m/m, it just doesn't interest me. (In other words, let those who do enjoy it have fun.)

My personal favorite is */f. f/m is cool by me, as well, if it's me or some yummy other guy at the receiving end. I DO enjoy m/m, but only if both guys fall into my "yummy" roster, which is only a select handful, sadly.
Same goes for sex, incidentally.

I've always enjoyed the F/F experience. I will tolerate some M/F clips, just as long as it doesn't involve seeing the guy to much and hearing them talk. It sometimes feels weride hearing a guy talk to a girl before he tickles them cause it doesn't seem real, more of a personal turn on. I did try to download some M/M tickling to see what it was about, but I could never get the clips to work. I'm still looking though.

I think that it also has to do with some peoples abitlity to separate tickling as sexual as well. For instance, I am heterosexual and enjoy seeing men get tickled almost as much as women. To me the gender doesn't matter, as long as someone is laughing their head off I am satisfied.

well i'm lez and obviously f/f tickling works for me. but m/m or f/m or /m is ok. every type of tickling is ok for there are people who like m/m and f/f and all sorts of combos of that. :D

f/f :)

I really like M/F, F/M, or F/F , which I don't understand because I m het, but whatever. I've tried getting into M/M and it does nothing for me (save for the rare, occasional cartoony type stuff) but I don't think it's wrong or anyhthing, it's just not me. The whole balloon fetish thing or 'adult babes' does nothing for me either, even when women are involved. So that's that.

I don't know...I could tickle a guy, and have fun doing it, if he had the right attitude. It wouldn't be sexual for me, and in that way, it might be easier and even more fun...

don't worry, i'll be nice

i dislike any, and all same sex tickling. i concider f/f, to be just as homosexual as m/m, therefeore, it is a total turn off for me.

for the record, i have asked 5 different women how they felt about f/f tickling, and all 5 said it was "weird", "eewww", etc. just cause someone doesn't like f/f, or m/m, doesn't mean they are "phobic"!
steve

As I've said before, and never tried to hide. im a "Bi-bi birdie" :) and, as you can tell from my stories, I enjoy f/f tickling very much. I have been tickled by men before, and probably will be again, but the position I find myself preasantly in is so comfortable, that I have no inclination to look for male lers. If m/m or f/f is your thing, I say enjoy! There's enough intolerance in the world, don't you think?

Good for you, Tiffany. I look forward to more of your wonderful f/f stories.:D :D

Personally I love f/f tickling, just like I love seeing two women fighting, or flirting w/each other. I still remember a picture(I think it's somewhere in the mainstream or celebrities section) of a woman named Savanna(I believe she hosts a radio talk show) tickling Rena Mero's foot(Sable from the WWE) & Rena laughing like crazy, and the fact that it f/f was as much of a turn on as finding out that Rena has ticklish feet. I also like f/m as much as m/f, but there's definitely a lack of f/m material. Being a heterosexual m/m tickling doesn't do anything for me, but I'm not going to knock who's into that. To each their own.

As my tickling urge started rather early, and I always went to schools for boys only, it was natural that my first tickling experiences were m/m. No sexual aspect though, as I was too young then.

When I had my first m/f and f/m experiences around the age of 16, my view changed completely. There was no longer an urge to tickle other boys, instead I became a regular tickle devil to girls.

During one of my first business trips (around 22), I acquainted two sweet girls with whom I had a very exciting tickle and sex threesome. As the girls tickled each other (as well as I tickled them and they me), I found the sight of f/f tickling very arousing. Since then, I have had a preference for watching f/f tickling.

But I still like to apply my own fingers on a woman, and so m/f is my second preference for watching in vids. I'm not particularly fond of watching f/m, and m/m turns me off. All my personal taste, of course, each to his/her own.

Admittedly, I am a bit homophobic, as I don't like to be touched at all by men, except a firm handshake or a slap on the shoulder. I really hate to be tickled by a man, which is somewhat astonishing in regard of my start-off as ticklephile.

And equally strange, I have no bad feelings about f/f tickling or sex, on the contrary. Most of my tickle fantasies nowadays circle around f/f action, as can easily be seen from my stories.

However, I'd never dare to "convert" others to my views. Luckily, there's material for all ticklephiles' tastes, and Tiffany is ultimately right: There's already enough intolerance in the world... :cool:

I enjoy tickling 90% as a non-sexual thing. So, for me, the issue of sexuality involved in it isn't a big one. I enjoy play with all kinds of tickling...f/f, f/m, m/f. I don't include m/m only because I can't experience that.

As far as watching clips, etc...it doesn't matter unless there's actual "sexual contact". (Yes, I know tickling contact alone can be sexual. I'm refering to actual genital contact, forced orgasm and the like.) I don't get into anything with that. I also happen to prefer the participants to be at least partially clothed. But, then, I enjoy tickling for fun and only have interest in it sexually with my hubby. Unlike some others have shared in other threads, I am perfectly capable of enjoying it just as much either way and have no difficulty seperating it from sexuality. For me, tickling is primarily playful and affectionate. That's probably why my all-time fav is MTP's tape with Jeff going at Jackie and her trying to tickle him back. It's that kind of playfulness that makes the tickling enjoyable to me...either watching of experiencing it. As others have already stated, to each their own.

There's a lot out there. Just take a look at my site and see all the sites out there for every taste. Admittedly, there's less */m material available. But, if you know where to look, there's still some there.

Ann

OK. I gotta chime in on this one.

Let's start with a lesson in anatomy. All people have ribs,
belly buttons, underarms, and especially feet. In a lot of
cases guys have really nice feet. The problem is that people
want to stay within their comfort zone. A man and a woman
together can do just about anything and it will be accepted.
Step one inch outside of that and people start to get very
uncomfortable.

I have tickled both men and women. The women were fantastic.
Love their high pitched squeels and giggling. But I am here
to tell ya folks, there is something seriously HOT about
getting a hold of a guy. NO not for sex. I place sex in
a different category altogether. Tickling for me is FUN.
Any guys want to claim that they have never had FUN with
another guy?

I have a friend that has a delicious weakness. He would
snap your neck in three places if you called him gay.
He is big, beefy, definitely Mr. Macho. He is also insanely
ticklish. One afternoon we were in a particularly playful
mood and I poked him in the ribs. I decided to press my
luck and soon had his shoes off. As I took off his socks
revealing his wide 13's he didn't make any attempt to get
away from me which he could have easily done since he was
twice my size. He of course tried the "I'm not ticklish"
line on me but he was obviously eager with anticipation
at what was coming next. He was big, rugged and all man
but the bottoms of those bare feet were soft, tender and
I soon had Mr. Macho laughing his head off. The thing is,
he loved every minute of it. He would steel himself and
fight the sensation only to completely lose it when I dug
my fingers into his arches. He pounded the sofa and swore
that he could take it only to scream when I worked the
soft skin at the base of his thick toes.

Did he enjoy it, HELL YES! Did he want to be tickled again
and again. HELL YES! Is he gay, a fruit, a fairy, a weenie?
You can ask him but make sure you provide an address to mail
your teeth to first.

I guess the whole point to this is that people need to loosen
up. I like bare feet. I like to tickle people. Am I a freak?
No. I just don't fit into your comfort zone. The only problem
with that is that YOU are the one who is missing all the FUN.
As for me, you know where to find me. Just follow the laughter.

My preferences are kinda weird; I love F/F tickling as long as I'm the 'ler, but I'm not really fond of it as the 'lee except for a precious few (waves to Wmassdomme) who bring out my subbie side. Otherwise, with other ladies I prefer being the untied one with the fingernails ;) M/M is extremely HOT for me; I adore Eddie's stories on Ropejock, and the videos I've seen (there should be more.) I've heard men say that they enjoy F/F because they get to see a cute girl in both top and bottom modes; for me the same goes for M/M. A hunky guy being tickled half to death, all strong and manly but weakened by our favorite pastime, plus an equally hunky guy with that EVIL look on his face as he dishes out a merciless tickling-be still my heart :cool: . When I was very very small, I saw a young cute Lavar Burton held down by around 10 other young guys and given a serious tickling in ROOTS, all of them bare chested and in loin cloths. He was screaming with laughter and couldn't even beg; I was hooked.

Bella

bella said:
When I was very very small, I saw a young cute Lavar Burton held down by around 10 other young guys and given a serious tickling in ROOTS, all of them bare chested and in loin cloths. He was screaming with laughter and couldn't even beg; I was hooked.

Hey! I loved that scene! How come we don't have that in any of the mainstream libraries? I'm glad you mentioned it. I'll have to add it to the list of stuff to pull clips from. ;)

We now return you to the main topic.

Ann

str8 m/m tickling

Yes, I'm a 28 yo str8 guy and m/m tickling is something I do alot. I actually tie guys' limbs to the 4 corners of the bed so I can tickle them alot on their ribs, underarms, sides, stomach, and feet. No they're not naked, no I don't do any sexual stuff with them, its just about getting them to laugh like crazy.

However, my fav type of tickling is wild F/M. Thats just too wild if a female can have a guy helpless with laughter.

In my experience, though, I've seen in general guys can get guys laughing alot more than girls. Maybe its the intensity of it.

If anyone wants to hear more about the m/m tickling I do, just email me.

Later.

Jay
My WebPage

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back