• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sample tickle clip for wedtickletales.com~

Not ticklish

Wednsday I'm not trying to be mean but you are not very ticklish at all and you are not even good at pretending to be ticklish. I've seen more than my fair share of girls faking ticklishness just to try and make a buck so it kind of bugs me. I'm sorry I had to say this but it's my opinion and I feel strongly about it and I think maybe it will help you make better videos.

Yeah, I think she was ok as far as the tickling goes. As far as the hotness goes she was more than satisfactory. Of course Im partial to red heads.

Mike

Nice looking girl but the tickling was much ado about nothing.

Let us all remember the rules of constructive criticism. Wednesday was nice enough to post a video for our enjoyment. Gentlemen, I don't know about yourselves, but I have not made a tickling video. Wednesday made this one and shared it with this august group. I truly appreciate her doing that. I appreciate everything that people share in these forums.

If someone asks for criticism and suggestions, I try to give them if I have any. I don't think it is right just to rip up someone's hard work just because you don't like it! If you can give suggestions on how to make whatever it is better, give them. Don't just rip something up! That is what these forums are all about, sharing things with each other. All of us can't write stories, draw pictures, or make videos, so we rely on the people who can. If we piss off enough of them, they will be nobody left who will care enough to share, and then where will be be?

Just thought I would get that off of my chest! Hope that I didn't offend anyone who didn't need to be offended! :grouphug:

Once again, thanks Wednesday for sharing your vid with us!

Peace out.

Let us all remember the rules of constructive criticism. Wednesday was nice enough to post a video for our enjoyment. Gentlemen, I don't know about yourselves, but I have not made a tickling video. Wednesday made this one and shared it with this august group. I truly appreciate her doing that. I appreciate everything that people share in these forums.

If someone asks for criticism and suggestions, I try to give them if I have any. I don't think it is right just to rip up someone's hard work just because you don't like it! If you can give suggestions on how to make whatever it is better, give them. Don't just rip something up! That is what these forums are all about, sharing things with each other. All of us can't write stories, draw pictures, or make videos, so we rely on the people who can. If we piss off enough of them, they will be nobody left who will care enough to share, and then where will be be?

Just thought I would get that off of my chest! Hope that I didn't offend anyone who didn't need to be offended! :grouphug:

Once again, thanks Wednesday for sharing your vid with us!

Peace out.

you know what J M? this one is my bad....my fault.

I actually saw wednesdays clips on clips for sale, and I sent her an e mail asking if she would provide a sample clip for us on the TMF. She was kind enough to do so.

I have done this before in the past, I should have known better, based on past experiences in the video clips audio clips forum, about asking anybody new to come to this place and contribute.

and that's the way it is...

...those who seek public attention invite public criticism. As for my criticism of this clip...cute girl...not much tickling from which to judge...don't get the f/f part.

ah peace...ah, ah, out.

Everybody's gotta start somewhere. Jaba, thanks for inviting this young lady to make a clip. It would be interesting to see such an attractive woman get a real tickling!

As it happens, I'm a HUGE fan of Wednesday's. I think she is super attractive and very sexy. If she was generous enough to offer a clip, say thank you and have some decent manners. Thank you for being the worst stereotype of the fetish community, trolls.

As it happens, I'm a HUGE fan of Wednesday's. I think she is super attractive and very sexy. If she was generous enough to offer a clip, say thank you and have some decent manners. Thank you for being the worst stereotype of the fetish community, trolls.

Is Wednesday still making videos? Since this thread is almost eight years old, I'm wondering whether she is.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back