• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San Diego... Time is here....

san Diego Munch July 29th------

Ok Folks..... So far it is Jay jay and myself and it is between 2 places the Lounge at either the Sheraton or the Bahia Mar both by Seaworld? Anyone familiar with either lounge.. I have been to the hotels.. just not the lounges:microsmiley::couch:

OK.. Place and Time Decided.....!!!!!!!

Ok all San Diegans and anyone else who is interested. Here is what I want/am going to do. I should be moved in ( or at least have the boxes out of the driveway ) by the end of next week. I am going to pick a day prolly either a lunch or dinner and a place. This will be the first step in us getting to meet each other. This will not be held at a club or dugeon but of a safe mutual place to grab a bite and chat. Also to see who would be interested in findin a local to do a future play date. Once date is picked it will not be changed ( unless I have a family emergency ) but I will be picking the date. Now for those who know me I live in North County in San Diego. Since this is not a centrally located place for alot of use I WILL take recommendations on a good and not overly expensive place to eat/meet ( Lived here 7 yrs and still learning. ) So feel free to drop me a line about where. Will will work on the When. Hopefully I will Not be the only one to show up.Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Adam:beer:

:dogpile: We will be meeting at Quinn's at the Sheraton Hotel and Resort @
1380 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego,California
This is actos from Seaworld. We will meet there at 8pm on Friday July 29th. I will leave word at the bar for the TMF group Hope to see you all there. Reemember this is just a meet and munch, drinks and stuff. Not a Play party. get to know each other and see if there is interest in going forward with something more. Looking forward to meeting you all. Here is the link for the hotel and lounge:http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/dining/attraction_detail.html?propertyID=127&attractionId=18673

Adam:serenity:

Hey Guys, I am definitely in. Haven't been on the forum for a while but a buddy of mine from back East saw this and told me to check it out. I moved out here a year ago and live about 5 miles from the Sheraton so that is perfect. Thanks for setting this up. I was talking to folks at NEST about trying to get something going out here but didn't think there were many San Diegians in the scene. Look forward to meeting you

Glad you will be coming....pass it along

Hey Guys, I am definitely in. Haven't been on the forum for a while but a buddy of mine from back East saw this and told me to check it out. I moved out here a year ago and live about 5 miles from the Sheraton so that is perfect. Thanks for setting this up. I was talking to folks at NEST about trying to get something going out here but didn't think there were many San Diegians in the scene. Look forward to meeting you

Lookign forward to meeting you. Bring friends...lol.. I moved here almost 7 yrs ago.... lots of san diegans. Remember it is at Quinns in the Sheraton:frustrated:

Lets keep this info going.. it is this coming Friday

Lookign forward to meeting you. Bring friends...lol.. I moved here almost 7 yrs ago.... lots of san diegans. Remember it is at Quinns in the Sheraton:frustrated:

bumpster:dom::omg::couch::licking:

Looking forward to it. Going to bring the wife along with another girl who will be one of my models for my upcoming vid company. A couple of people have expressed interest in being a tickler for the company so she is there to allow them to audition on her feet a little. :p

Great... looking forward to meeting the mrs jay jay

Looking forward to it. Going to bring the wife along with another girl who will be one of my models for my upcoming vid company. A couple of people have expressed interest in being a tickler for the company so she is there to allow them to audition on her feet a little. :p

and if you need volunteers for LER's... I am more that willing to help you for the cause.. dont even need to be paid for it
Keep it in mind

Adam:gbtoast:

hey Jay,

Dont know if you made it or not. was my bad for not giving you my cell number. First got caught in some damn accident so did not get there till 8:15. Met up with Brian, Mike and Dennis, but did not see you. Sorry if we missed each other. Wsa looking forward to meeting you and the misses. Am looking to do another in Oct ( preferably in a cheaper location... 4 dollar parking.. 4 dollar Soda ). Drop me a line when you can.

Adam

hey Jay,

Dont know if you made it or not. was my bad for not giving you my cell number. First got caught in some damn accident so did not get there till 8:15. Met up with Brian, Mike and Dennis, but did not see you. Sorry if we missed each other. Wsa looking forward to meeting you and the misses. Am looking to do another in Oct ( preferably in a cheaper location... 4 dollar parking.. 4 dollar Soda ). Drop me a line when you can.

Adam

No worries. Next time will be a bit better. We got there a bit early, 8 started to approach and the girls started to feel a bit awkward for some reason and asked if we had to stay. Of course I took their notion that they wanted to leave so I finished my beer and we left. I was going to post but the forum was down. Next time I will just show up by myself or with my partner from our upcoming vid company.

Props for doing it at all. Good on ya both, and those that joined!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back