• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

San Diego

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Well, here I go again, posting another tickling personal even though I said I wouldn't do it again. But sometimes the cards ain't worth a dime if you don't lay them down.

I'm 33, single and live in San Diego. I've enjoyed tickling since my older sister and some of her friends would occassionally hold me down and tickle me. I was only between about 4 to about 9 when this happened. I used to hate it but would always come back for more. I guess that's why I can be submissive and enjoy that side a lot. To be tied and helpless, nothing I can do but lay there and take it. I also love being the tickler too. I dream of finally finding a woman who actually enjoys tickling as much as I do. That way I can really get into tickling her, exploiting all her most ticklish spots, and not be worried she's getting mad at me.

If there are any like minded ladies that would like to talk, please email me at [email protected].

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back