• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah 'Mac' Mackenzie tickle from JAG

scamwich

TMF Novice
Okay, so I don't really like JAG (so can I still call this fan art?), but, I do love Catherine Bell. And better yet, Catherine Bell in military garb (mee-rowl). So I did this sketch. I think the show would be much more compelling with a snooping 'Mac' always being caught by sole-loving shady GI tickle fiends up to no good. Whether or not it looks like Catherine bell is relative. It's kinda hard for me to translate her look to a comic styling... bleh. Oh well.

Cathy1.JPG

Oh, my site has moved to another host BTW. Web1000's FTP is kaput. New link's in the sig.

Last edited:
You know how to draw !!

great picture and awesome site !

Wicked Stuff, And Hoorah for new site, for some reason web1000 really took a dislike to my computer and would never work.

:D

Just a quick point...

Excellent work again Scamwich (and that Mihoshi pic is SOOOOO cute on the site). ^^

I just wanted to chime in in case anyone has problems seeing Scam's pic/site. He's now using the same server as I do (^^) and on occassions the server goes down for maintenance for typically very small periods of time.

As I post this, it's down for one of those periods, sorry. <:

As usual, a quick indicator to see if the server is up is to take a glance at my little SD sig pic down below...if it's down, the server is likely down as well.

Great pic again. ^^

Khali

Ooh baby, now that's a fine piece of work! And you finally moved your site from web1000.com. Sites hosted there are such a pain in the ass to access. Anyway, I've looked at the new pics and they also look awesome! Please, post some more. We need our Scamwich fix!

Re: Just a quick point...

Khali said:

As usual, a quick indicator to see if the server is up is to take a glance at my little SD sig pic down below...if it's down, the server is likely down as well.

Great pic again. ^^

Khali

That's Handy thanks :D

Thanks for the love everybody. I didn't know how well a tickle pic based on a CBS primetime property would go over. LOL.

As far as the Web1000 hassle. I'm glad that's behind me, and I sorry for the hassle that it caused, and I apologize for recommending it to those that needed the host. Web1000 provides a free service, and they remind you of it at every turn. I think I told Cheshire to go with it once. Had he done it, he would have had every right to sucker punch me in public.

If there's anybody to thank for the move, it's Khali. Three cheers for her, yeah?

um....

fantastic artwork, as always.

subject matter... i'll get back to you. (although i probably won't)

i'm suffering from dejavou

i was watching jag today, (which is my second time) and one of the characters in it looked exactly like the guy on the right. i mean exactly like em. anyway scamwich is one of my top favorite artists, he's up there with chimp and okari. (although i wish ol' scamwich would do more foot tickle pics) btw, that is an awesome pic, you should draw more.;)

hmm

Well the site worked good for me yestarday. Saw most of the new stuff posted already but now keep getting a cannot find server message, could be do to Isabel.

Oh well hopefull the site comes back up.

It's still coming up site cannot be found Hope it's back soon

Re: Just a quick point...

Khali said:
I just wanted to chime in in case anyone has problems seeing Scam's pic/site. He's now using the same server as I do (^^) and on occassions the server goes down for maintenance for typically very small periods of time.

As I post this, it's down for one of those periods, sorry. <:

At this moment, her sig is down, so the server is in one of those mantainence periods. Just give it time.:)

Saw most of the new stuff posted already but now keep getting a cannot find server message, could be do to Isabel.

You know, that very well could be the issue. In the meantime, I've linked the image to another host just in case, whatever the matter may be.

Keeping in step with the TV themes. Anybody want to see a sketch of Kim Bauer from 24 tickled? I've been dying to take her on as well.

Good one!

Hey scamwich,

Nice job man, how about one of her in stocks, say with her shoes laying at the bottom of them and her feet being tickled ?
Possible?
Or one of her and Harriet,(the blonde, the blonde on the show)
in side by side stocks being tickled on the feet???
Possible????

I like your stuff, keep up the good work.

Hootus:D

Oh how many times I have dreamt of Colonel Mackenzie getting tickle tortured!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back