• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah Michelle Gellar Inquiry

justin_77

TMF Poster
I would like to know if anybody knows if Sarah Michelle Gellar is ticklish on her feet. She has really hot feet. I heard she was tickled on the Scooby Doo Movie, but I am not interested in any other ticklish spot than the feet.

sorry man

i don't think that there's any evidence to suggest that SMG is ticklish anywhere, let alone on her feet.

i read somewhere that she's not at all...

excuse me, i think i'll just go somewhere and die quietly... *cough*... *clunk*

Actually, Serial_tickler reported that she was not ticklish at all on her feet, and doesn't know about anywhere else :(
For now, I think that's all the info we have other than I think a rumor by Ironic Tickler that she was tickled on her stomach reportedly by some guy she danced with :wow:

I reckon if u sucked her perfect toes and licked her gorgeous soles it wld tickle her.

justin_77 said:
I would like to know if anybody knows if Sarah Michelle Gellar is ticklish on her feet. She has really hot feet. I heard she was tickled on the Scooby Doo Movie, but I am not interested in any other ticklish spot than the feet.

sorry no idea about feet, she was tickled on scooby doo - a less-than-a-second brief side squeeze with your average ticklish reaction. rubbish film too.

don't suppose...

... Anyone has or can make a clip of this scene? Only for the fact that it is who it is. Im sure im not on my own here. Thanks guys

I remember seeing a clip of "Swans Crossing" (an early 90s TV show she was in) where she was sitting on a chair in bare feet and some guy tickled her feet very briefly. She giggled a bit, but it wasn't an extreme reaction. This could have been a genuine reaction or just acting. Sadly, I don't know where to find this clip now, but if someone has "Swans Crossing" on tape or DVD, they might be able to find this scene....

MrMacphisto said:
I remember seeing a clip of "Swans Crossing" (an early 90s TV show she was in) where she was sitting on a chair in bare feet and some guy tickled her feet very briefly. She giggled a bit, but it wasn't an extreme reaction. This could have been a genuine reaction or just acting. Sadly, I don't know where to find this clip now, but if someone has "Swans Crossing" on tape or DVD, they might be able to find this scene....

This is one of those lost gems, sadly. I first heard about it at least 6 or 7 years ago and did some snooping around, even contacting Swans Crossing newsgroups for any leads. Came up with bupkis. Just another pebble in the Holy Grail of lost mainstream tickles I'm afraid....though I'd love to be proven wrong someday.

tklr5150 said:
This is one of those lost gems, sadly. I first heard about it at least 6 or 7 years ago and did some snooping around, even contacting Swans Crossing newsgroups for any leads. Came up with bupkis. Just another pebble in the Holy Grail of lost mainstream tickles I'm afraid....though I'd love to be proven wrong someday.

Well, who knows, it might just get one of those collected dvd treatments.

This is one of those lost gems, sadly. I first heard about it at least 6 or 7 years ago and did some snooping around, even contacting Swans Crossing newsgroups for any leads. Came up with bupkis. Just another pebble in the Holy Grail of lost mainstream tickles I'm afraid....though I'd love to be proven wrong someday

I didnt know about this one, thanks for the info.... well I guess we can always hope :xlime:

MrMacphisto said:

I saw that on TV a LONG time ago while channel-surfing. She was sitting at a table and talking to another girl. One of her bare legs was crossed under her, so her bare sole was exposed on the chair's seat. The guy was hiding behind her, behind a curtain. I remember seeing him squeeze her bare foot with his hand every time she said something he disliked. I don't know if he actually tickled her, since I didn't catch the whole scene. But I like to think he did, even if her reactions were fake. :D

I agree she does have hot looking feet, if you go to www.wusfeetlinks.com click on feet links and go to the celebrity page I'm sure you'll find some cool pics of her feet there especially sole shots

toast maru said:
she was tickled on the j leno show

Congrat on your first post. Now please elaborate. :D

Smg

Hey Justin I Just Called Her And She Said No

Tounge In Cheek,read The Rules

rham22 said:
Hey Justin I Just Called Her And She Said No
Tounge In Cheek,read The Rules

That's pretty harsh, dude. This "no asking if so-and-so is ticklish" rule only came about a few months ago. He started this thread over 3 years ago. Pay better attention next time you try to berate someone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back