• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's Playtime (Part 1)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
After softening her new playmate up a little bit, Sara goes to work tickling the young lass. With sticky tape over her mouth, the poor girl can't even beg Sara to stop as she closes in on a pair of wriggling socked feet. Of course, tickling her feet through the thin socks only makes Sara wonder what the bare skin of those thrashing soles feels like. The poor girl squeals through the gag as Sara slowly peels back the socks and runs her nails over the ticklish soles...

Circling her captive, Sara taunts her unwilling playmate with comments regarding the smoothness of her stretched armpits. The gag barely muffles the pleading scream as long fingernails stroke the tender flesh. The girl's body is no match for the thick straps, her movement limited to shuddering and squirming under Sara's tickling fingers. The devious redhead devours the muffled pleas and giggles of the young woman as she strokes her breasts and tickles under her arms....

As the girl laughs in tickled torment, Sara begins to think that the shorts are going to have to go soon...and that the bondage table is about due for a change in position...

FanTAStic work, Dave! Oh, these were so worth the wait! It's awesome to see you creating your incredible art again! :wub:

yes these pictures are incredibly erotic. talent such as yours Dave should get national attention.

isabeau

That........was............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply AWESOME!!!! All I gotta say is you should really give the ticklee a name and a background, something simple. Is it me or are the shorts the ticklee is wearing look like Dallas Cowboy cheerleading shorts? There, you can use that as her background. Whatever the case, this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue the series!

Well Done!!!

I would love to see a whole story in pictures or a longer story in print to go with these. :manicd:

Hate to LOVE it!

Dave,

Your work is so enchanting, so detailed, and so erotic that I have to admit that I find it extremely hard to wait for the next edition!

It is maddening I tell! I'm losing what is left of my mind over it! Especially when you say those teasing words... the shorts must come off..

I can't take it!! I MUST see what happens!! I MUST!!!!

Amazing work!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back