• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Satin Tickling

satin1

Hi

I'm a newbie so sorry if this has been covered before

Is there anyone else here who loves having their tummy tickled while wearing satin?

Me and my wife love to dress in satin (nighties and robes mostly because they are so soft), and she tickles my satin clad tummy and wherever else she feels like going with her fingernails

It drives me wild and she gets a kick out of getting me so turned on

I ask because I am not so ticklish when naked - the satin is the big ticklish thing for me and I want to be sure I'm not the only satin 'lee around....

First, welcome to the TMF. :wavingguy

I used to have one or two satin shirts when I played keyboards in a high powered rock band. And yeah, I got tickled by one or two groupies while wearing one. Definitely more ticklish.

So...I guess we can assume you've been spending your nights in white satin? :blaugh: :jester:

Again, welcome to the TMF!!

:evilha:

Black satin actually :devil2: - not sure why but the colour of the satin adds to the whole thing

White would make me helpless and nervous (don't even try to go for the psyco babble reasons) while black just makes us horny!

Welcome to TMF :wavingguy. Hope you like it here! This is an awesome website! I have worn satin before and I can understand just from wearing it how feel like I'd be more ticklish in it.

Oh man thats like my ultimate fantasy, you can tell from my screen name.
Id love to see a vid that would incorporate this scenario.

Thanks for the post.

The few times I've been tickled while wearing satin I LOVED it. It seemed to make my ticklishiness increase.

I'd love to be tickled someday while wearing silk and see how it compares.

Hmmm...Silk just doesn't seem to do it for me

Part of my love of satin is the way it looks so slick - almost liquid

I especially love the way it just rests on the skin so my wifes fingers glance over it- silk always seems to drag more than satin and just doesn't feel as smooth

I also like satin because it is so shiny - silk has more of a dull sheen which I don't find as nice

I found a few vids of women in satin being tickled last night - the way the satin shined and danced around while they were being tickled - it just seemed to accentuate the movement and make it all look more ticklish

Hmmmm.....I'm getting excited now :happyfloa

I've been tickled by women wearing satin opera gloves. It didn't make me laugh, but it felt nice. :happyfloa

What vids did you find, Satin1?

Satin1,
Can I ask where you found the vids an what they were called?
Thanks in advance.

Well I fell in love with the beautiful Veronique from the French Tickling site

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/906

Pits and Bellybutton torments on page 3

Vero20062.jpg

Awesome - justs wish the guy had got her through the satin more

And then Tori from Tickled Pink - very nice tickling in white satin - This is superb from the satin viewpoint

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

tftclip2_0001.jpg

Wow,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'll check those out fo sure.
At the moment Im having a custom video made by chloe creations that incorporates satin and tickling, It's still a way of being produced, but im pretty sure she will release it to everyone. I'll let you know if and when it comes out.
Custom vid was pretty resonably priced too.

Does anyone else have links to any satin tickling vid clips like the ones above?

Been looking for ages and found very few.........

satin1 said:
Hmmm...Silk just doesn't seem to do it for me

Well, I want to try it all the same. The few times I owned something of silk in my life, I felt sexy while wearing it, plus it kind of tickled me all on it's own.

I know the slickness of satin while being tickled. I want to know what tickling through silk feels like.

The trying is the best part :devil2: and no doubt it will be as nice as you expect

I do own one silk nightdress in particular and I must admit, it is like being permanently carressed

Sorry - I get caught up in my love of satin

satin is very very comfortable and gives you a feeling of sexiness. I love it and it sure does make my tummy more ticklish! :2poke:

satin tickles

satin1 said:
Hi

I'm a newbie so sorry if this has been covered before

Is there anyone else here who loves having their tummy tickled while wearing satin?

Me and my wife love to dress in satin (nighties and robes mostly because they are so soft), and she tickles my satin clad tummy and wherever else she feels like going with her fingernails

It drives me wild and she gets a kick out of getting me so turned on

I ask because I am not so ticklish when naked - the satin is the big ticklish thing for me and I want to be sure I'm not the only satin 'lee around....

I adore being tickled in satin. For me it has to be the slick, shiny acetate bridal satin. I had a pair of acetate satin gloves custom made for an ex girlfriend for tickle play and other pleasures in satin. She had me bound spread eagle once on pink satin sheets and covered me in an acetate satin ball gown with the shiny side against my skin. Then used her gloves to just rub the satin on my belly. That alone was enough to make me beg and scream. When she really went to work with her satin fingers I went nuts! Satin ribbons and bows used on the face are also incredible. The sensation is almost like an itch and you feel the need to scratch the tickle away.

Wow - sounds awesome

I love the shine of acetate satin - my thing is what is usually called charmeuse satin (the stuff nighties/chemises are made of)

I was once laid on a satin sheet when my wife then proceeded to cover my whole body in a second charmeuse satin bedsheet, dull side against my body. She then rubbed two nighties over my body - shiny side against shiny side- it was as if her fingers were gliding over glass

God my fetish is fun!!! :tickle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back