• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SATIVA Tickled by Mystery Hands Remastered & Upscaled - Behind the Scenes with TMH

SATIVA Tickled by Mystery Hands Remastered & Upscaled

Funny story about this one.
This was one of our first shoots after the original 3 "DVD" type shoots. We had 2 models all lined up and we were all setup and waiting at a dungeon we were renting in NYC that a friend owned.

So the time comes, no models,
– we call the first model... no answer
– we call the second... she's running late

Every 15 minutes
– we are calling model 1... NO ANSWER
– model 2 is telling us she's "almost there"

After about 45 minutes
– We figure the first model is not coming and give up on her but it's ok because "The Mystery Hands can do some of the tickling"
– The 2nd model has also not arrived but assures us she's almost there.

Just to be safe, I call this other model we were considering using named Sativa (bless you Sativa, I will always love you for this) She says, she might be able to make it...

After 1 hour
– We gave up on the 1st model 15 minutes ago
– The 2nd model now stops answering her phone
WTF!!

75 minutes
– We call Sativa and BEG her to not only come but come within 30 minutes and she say YES
– 2nd model who remember, was telling us she was "almost there" for an hour... again won't answer her phone.

Sativa gets there in almost exactly 30 minutes and because the guy was a friend, he didn't charge me too much for the extra 2 hours of sitting around time AND we wound up with an amazing model who was so fun and giggly with an amazing personality.

We also got the first appearance of Brandy who volunteered to have her feet worshipped and tickled if she didn't have to show her face. Who could have known that Brandy would be so insanely ticklish!!
(clip drops 12/9 1pm ET)

The lovely Sativa is tickled all over in this video and we learned that she had an amazing ass, we also learned that Sativa had a weird thing about armpits and not wanting them touched.

She must have said the word armpit about 12 times, before, during and after the shoot!! You can see in these clips that not only is she plenty ticklish under her arms, she's just plain grossed out about being touched there.

She is definitely the only model to refer to the Mystery Hands as the "Masked Weirdo" and although she was a great sport about everything it was obvious that she was a bit freaked out by the whole ordeal!

Sativa was one of the first models I saw go truly insane when having their bellybutton tickled. That spot was brutal for her.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back