• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Save_us.x29

Krazy

TMF Master
What is everyones take on this Promo?...WWE keeps countering the "wrestling reporters" news.

everyone thinks its Chris Jericho...I think they just want us to think that/or it was at 1st now it's changed.

WWE seems to be fighting back against leaking info. IE: HBK returns after they said he wouldn't be back for awhile.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

It's a great idea. It's the talk of the wrestling world right now. The 'E is showing that they do have some creativity left, even if we all know who it's for. I don't think they've changed anything. There's nothing they can really change it to. Michaels is already back and Edge will be back at Survivor Series. There's no one they can change it to who will be as big as Y2J. I'm just getting tired of waiting and I hope he returns soon.

Save_Us. 222...

Anyway, most wrestling forums believe it's Jericho. I hope so, because Jericho has the charisma most of the guys there now lack (Orton, Cena, Lashley, Kennedy's ok, but meh...). I just hope they actually let him stay a main event guy for awhile. Even back when he was Undisputed Champ, the entire thing was about Triple H, and Jericho was basically holding the belt for him. I just want Jericho ending up as a mid carder again after six-months.

They're not hyping him this much to be a mid-carder. He'll be in the title picture from the start. I don't even thing Triple H can hold him back this time.

no its not save us 222 anymore

Oh really?

All I know is, they've been stretching it out waaaaaaaaay too damn long.

He was supposed to show up Cyber Sunday and didn't. I think it had something to do with Stephanie McMahon being pissed off with people finding out it was Jericho, so now they're gonna make us wait it out longer.

They're talking like he's coming back Survivor Series, but that's when Edge is supposed to show up. Would think they would stretch more time between the returns of guys, but eh.

its save us X29 it means Save us Y2J cut the bottom right of the x and loop off the 9 thats the code.

Supposedly he'll show up on Raw tomorrow night. All I know is its compelling enough so that I may watch for the first time in months. About time WWE did something worth watching.

Supposedly he'll show up on Raw tomorrow night. All I know is its compelling enough so that I may watch for the first time in months. About time WWE did something worth watching.

Fuck yeah, maybe they'll stop this boring ass Orton/HBK feud.

I ain't here to pick another fight...

Although I feel I won the last one (and I'm sure some will disagree),I'm still recovering from it. I think the people here should take a listen to the Live Audio Wrestling interview they did with Mr. Y2J. Mind you he could be attemting to swerve the fans, but I still think it is worth a listen.

www.liveaudiowrestling.com

Now I shall back away slowly and mak my exit... this is obviosly no place for me right now :blaugh:

You won huh? I guess this guy is just a good imitator of Jericho then.

this was prolly the worst kept secret in sports entertainment history...

i still enjoyed it though :wavingguy

this was prolly the worst kept secret in sports entertainment history...

i still enjoyed it though :wavingguy

Ditto. I can't wait to see him in the ring. He looks great, and supposedly has a new finisher. I might order Armageddon after all, especially if he's in the main-event. This has been a good two days for the "E." First Edge, now Y2J.

Y2J Y2J!!!

Fuckin' eh I can't wait to see him kick the crap out of Orton.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back