• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saw something very sad last night

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Last night,Feb.5th,I was at a truck stop on the northern side of Roanoke Virginia My truck was in the garage getting a tire replaced and talking to some other drivers At that time we found out some asshole kicked his pregnat wiffe and 5 year old daughter out of the truck
What kind of person would do that to them? I came back to the same truck stop today and found out the truck stop chaplain is helping them out as best as he can I know he got them a motel room and some food so far
But from what some of the employees are saying,this woman has no family to speak of Her parents died years back So God only knows where she and her daughter will end up
That just really makes me sad that some kind of person would have the nerve to do that to her
Some of the other drivers where trying to get info about her husband and what kind of truck he drove etc,but she wouldn't say Maybe she had to get out of a bad situation,who really knows
I just hope and pray everything works out for them I just wonder what kind of sick asshole would do that to them:sowrong: :sowrong:

It is sad, General. I don't know anything about this couple...don't know anything about her, what kind of person she is, or what drove this guy to do something like this, in fact, we know nothing about these people. I would venture that it's quite a story. I feel most sorry for the child.

Or MAYBE...

She was a hitch hiker and he ws helping her out of a bad situation.

Ever think that might be the case?

Tron

Re: Or MAYBE...

Neutron said:
She was a hitch hiker and he ws helping her out of a bad situation.

Ever think that might be the case?

Tron
Not in this case Neutron I really can't see a pregnat woman and a 5 year old girl out hitch hiking on a cold and rainy night I'm just glad the truck stop chaplain was able to get them to a shelter the following day in Roanoke Virginia

"pregnat wiffe and 5 year old daughter"

So goes your suggestion, Neutron.

Not making light of this situation, but.....

I just saw this story on a Lifetime movie.

Re: Re: Or MAYBE...

gen.zod said:
Not in this case Neutron I really can't see a pregnat woman and a 5 year old girl out hitch hiking on a cold and rainy night I'm just glad the truck stop chaplain was able to get them to a shelter the following day in Roanoke Virginia

Not being able to SEE the case and knowing for a FACT that she was the truck drivers wife are entirely different things. You're assuming a lot, and as in all cases when things are assumed you're playing the part of the first three letters of the word assume. For all you know what you actually saw was a good case, where a good samaritan did a good deed. You'd be surprised at what type of hitchhikers are out on almost any night.

Tron

Re: Re: Re: Or MAYBE...

Neutron said:
Not being able to SEE the case and knowing for a FACT that she was the truck drivers wife are entirely different things. You're assuming a lot, and as in all cases when things are assumed you're playing the part of the first three letters of the word assume. For all you know what you actually saw was a good case, where a good samaritan did a good deed. You'd be surprised at what type of hitchhikers are out on almost any night.

Tron
Then why would she tells us that? But I guess you know more about stuff like this than I do about situations like that I really don't see why she would say she was kicked off her husband's truck if it really was a "good samaritan" helping her out
for God's sakes Neutron I was there when it happened :sowrong:

Go Back And Read

Everything you wrote. Nowhere did you ever say anyone told you anything.

Tron

Actually I talked to the truck stop chaplain and one of the mechanics who witnesed what happened I did write about the truck stop chaplain helping her and her daughter out That was where I was able to get more info about her and her daughter Like I said I was there If you don't wish to believe me then don't I am not impressed with your rantings on this
But then who am I compared to the Great Neutron?

Neutron - this is off topic, but that's what happens when you block PMs and e-mail.....

remember our friend? Got some new news.....

I think it's sad gen. As to who would do this, there are several possibilities:

1)a wife batterer
2)a sociopath
3)a psychopath(yes they are different)
4)an anti-social
5)anybody with a heart of ice. some people think only of themselves. it's sad but true.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back