• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say your significant other wanted to do this would you support her or him

tickleteasing

Verified
Ok you have an intensely strong tickle fetish, your partner does not share it but is insanely ticklish. This person your with has come to you and asked that they want to make you happy and go see a hypnotist to get over there Gargalaphobia and thus get a tickle fetish , the thing is you know exactly well what a session covering something like that is going to be like, and your going to have to reveal some pretty private things. I gues this is why I am asking this, people see hypnotists for irrational fears all the time, I saw one to get over my fear of going to the beach. Would you be willing to do this?

Yes. If it works. I’d support them on anything to help with fear or anxiety as long as it’s not a scam.

I feel like the concern in this scenario is completely backwards.

I'm confused. This person is saying they're willing to get hypnotized for you, but you're not willing to say a few revealing things to a stranger about your fetish? I'd say that person is an absolute angel, and if that was something they were willing to do for you, you shouldn't be thinking about yourself but the potential gain in your relationship

Hmmmm, not something I really beleive in personally (unless of course Hypnotherepy is being used to treat Anxiety/Depression etc) but using it to please a partner.....not really.

Fortunately for me, this isn’t an issue I have to face-

But yeah, I would. If someone is willing to try desperate measures for me, why wouldn’t I be willing to help and support that in any way?

I guess I asked this question because I got to thinking, I mean intimacy is a big deal in relationships just not everything though. Obviously if someone has a tickle fetish thats a real thing and for someone to have a fear of being tickled that is also a real thing. Actually I read there are people getting disability because of this very fear. You could also argue that even though were far out, we dont hurt anyone, so the question is could this help intimacy. I am not saying anyone should be hurt, simply because the person with the fetish provided there a good person does not want to hurt anyone. A lot of times what we do when we love someone and we tie them up we can be misunderstood with wanting to hurt them. What is ironic is being afraid of being tickled and having a fetish for it often times have the exact same cause, do you all agree?

I guess I asked this question because I got to thinking, I mean intimacy is a big deal in relationships just not everything though. Obviously if someone has a tickle fetish thats a real thing and for someone to have a fear of being tickled that is also a real thing. Actually I read there are people getting disability because of this very fear. You could also argue that even though were far out, we dont hurt anyone, so the question is could this help intimacy. I am not saying anyone should be hurt, simply because the person with the fetish provided there a good person does not want to hurt anyone. A lot of times what we do when we love someone and we tie them up we can be misunderstood with wanting to hurt them. What is ironic is being afraid of being tickled and having a fetish for it often times have the exact same cause, do you all agree?

[Gonna go ahead and throw in a Trigger Warning here for nonspecific references to child sexual abuse]

No, it's not "ironic".

People don't just develop "irrational" fears out of the blue; there's usually a root cause, based in some form of trauma. The unfortunate truth is that a number of people use tickling as a gateway to sexual abuse, particularly with children. That can cause people to understandably develop an aversion to it, especially when there's any erotic element involved, regardless of whether they experienced it themselves. That's not the only reason some people just don't like tickling, but it's a fairly common one. Talk, trust, and understanding can be very helpful in these cases.

The vast majority of people who like/love tickling are harmless.
People who love tickling don't need to be "cured", as long as they're not hurting anyone.
Neither do people who have an aversion to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back