• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

scorned "lovers" (news item)

tmnt_fan

TMF Novice
http://www.thelocal.ch/20110907/1084

Observation: These women received a 14 month sentence. If a man had been convicted of a similar crime against a woman, he'd be locked up for fifty years and everyone would be making don't-pick-up-the-soap jokes.

I'm not even going to dive into the "AHHH FEMINISM STRIKES AGAIN" thing, I just wanted to say that "Pink Penis Feather Revenge" would be a kickass band name.

Observation: These women received a 14 month sentence. If a man had been convicted of a similar crime against a woman, he'd be locked up for fifty years and everyone would be making don't pick up the soap jokes

Why do you think I've chosen to say single after my last relationship (19 years ago). It's bordering on reverse sharia law out there. Better to pay for sex then to be in a relationship.

No doubt Sharon Osborn was laughing her ass off over this. Somebody should crazy glue her twat lips to her thighs.

Last edited:
Waiting to see how many of the F.F.E.s (Forums Female Elitests) are going to cheer this action. Third wave feminism is about the emasculasion of men, and absolving women of accountability.

What's worse they will be received as heroes by the women when they get to jail, where as a man would get ass raped.

Last edited:

Observation: These women received a 14 month sentence. If a man had been convicted of a similar crime against a woman, he'd be locked up for fifty years and everyone would be making don't-pick-up-the-soap jokes.

Actually, they served no time at all. I have put the relevant part of the quote in boldface:
were handed 14-month suspended sentences with a three year probation period.
IMHO, it should have been at least three years in prison, not probation.

IMHO, it should have been at least three years in prison, not probation.

IMO people who do these sorts of thing should do their time in a prison for the opposite sex. Imagine a rapist being locked away in a women's prison, general population. He'd wished he was in a men's prison.

Bohemianne: I am sorry if I made you feel bad in any way.

Okay. At times, I just find some posts/stuff honestly hilarious, then I add the >:jester:< emoticon. You see, I consider genital mutilation, pap smear, and prostate exams to be very private and serious matters. But there are (I'd say clever) people around here who can neutralize controversial stuff with humor (like the tickle tickle pap smear/prostate) instead of triggering more conflict. How they respond to things in a funny way is what honestly makes me lol a bit.

I'll bet that if you were the victim, you wouldn't have that jocular mentality.

A victim could have a shattered stoma or brains already... I'll bet the least thing that he/she can do is get online, post news or do a silly reply on any kind of media, or tickling media forum.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back