• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

screwing with a ticklish guy. ;)

As a ler in training...

I LOVE this idea! I'll have to try it out as revenge on my next "victim" :devil:

XOXO

lergirl69 said:
One of my favorite things is getting a guy who has really ticklish feet nice and bound. Take off his shoes....tickle him through the socks until he's laughing good and hard...and then inch my fingers down into his socks and tickle his bare feet when his socks are still on. The fact that his socks are still on and he's still being tickled on his bare feet is enough to drive a really ticklish man into a mental home. ;)

Anyoen else love to tease like this?

damn, i thought this ment something else!

i thought, (hoped maybe?) that this thread was going to be about making love to a guy who's extremely ticklish. well being a guy that can't help but laugh hystericly when making love, i can tell you that most women get a kick out of it too.

sorry for the misunderstanding.

steve

This would likely send me up the wall.Sounds fun:D

Re: Re: screwing with a ticklish guy. ;)

steph said:
As a ler in training...

I LOVE this idea! I'll have to try it out as revenge on my next "victim" :devil:

XOXO

I'd love to be your next "victim", Steph :D :veryhappy ;)

Hmmm...

I think I'd have to fight little Clair on that one :D
XOXO

Areenactor is not the only extremly ticklish guy who cannot help laughing hysterically during sex. I am another. I would like to know if there are other guys here who are like that or if anyone knows of others guys like that.

Lergirl, forget about the funny farm: if you did that to my feet, I would probably die!

lergirl69 said:
I'm primarily ler, and I prefer to be the ler. Some people just can't seem to get the concept of a female who, god forbid, just wants to be a ler. But yes...on rare occasions I do like to bottom and have fun doing so......but being a ler is a deep desire and a pathological need. I'm sure you lers can understand that! :)

i think thats a cewl attitude lergirl:)

Re: Hmmm...

steph said:
I think I'd have to fight little Clair on that one :D
XOXO

An all-out tickle fight, WOO HOOO!!! :D :bouncybou Awwww, lil' Clair, you know I wouldn't want to leave her out of this fun! :D ;) :tickle:

Re: Re: Hmmm...

Ok, well with her ok, guess it'll be a threesome!

XOXO

leafstk said:
An all-out tickle fight, WOO HOOO!!! :D :bouncybou Awwww, lil' Clair, you know I wouldn't want to leave her out of this fun! :D ;) :tickle:

Re: Re: Re: Hmmm...

steph said:
Ok, well with her ok, guess it'll be a threesome!

XOXO

:yowzer: Talk about a dream come true! :woot: ;)
:cool:

What is wrong with everybody?

90% of the women and girls I Knew in my entire life are mainly ticklers not men,It's the reality,real life, what's wrong with that?

lergirl69 said:
I'm primarily ler, and I prefer to be the ler. Some people just can't seem to get the concept of a female who, god forbid, just wants to be a ler. But yes...on rare occasions I do like to bottom and have fun doing so......but being a ler is a deep desire and a pathological need. I'm sure you lers can understand that! :)

I can definitely relate! I love reducing my lees to giggling masses of mush. They are such putty in the hands!

I occasionally (emphasis on occasionally) switch and take one for the team so to speak. But I simply love the control obtained when tickling a lee senseless! :p <<<<----

Yikes!!!

lergirl69 said:
One of my favorite things is getting a guy who has really ticklish feet nice and bound. Take off his shoes....tickle him through the socks until he's laughing good and hard...and then inch my fingers down into his socks and tickle his bare feet when his socks are still on. The fact that his socks are still on and he's still being tickled on his bare feet is enough to drive a really ticklish man into a mental home. ;)
I know that this is an old thread but :yowzer: Oh...my...god...I love the sound of that sooo much ...I am sitting here my feet wiggling nervously just imagining it.
That is soo hot and soo cool all at the same time!!! I am usually just into playful stuff but I can hear the ambulances coming for me already. I'm definately gonna need to think up a safe word for this game though or else I'm gonna need the services of an coffin maker. Lol :p

TickledToDeath said:
A trip to the mental home? I heard about that place. Shygirl would love to drive me there! Who wants to ride shotgun?:p

TTD

I do I do I do!!!

Definately a woman after my own heart. Next time you're in Maine and you want to get some tickling practice in...

steph said:
As a ler in training...

XOXO

Oh, oh! She may have found a way to make me "Rue the day."!

As for the mental home? No drive. Just a short elevator ride to the second floor, east wing!

"Oh, we're movin' on up, to the east side..."

:feets: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :shock:

Actually Mr. Smartypants, she has...Turns out your very generous NEST chauffeur is a dear friend of mine. Do you have any idea how many of the lovely gals who'll be attending are friends of mine? You are going to be TOAST!
XOXO

Doubold_T said:
Oh, oh! She may have found a way to make me "Rue the day."!

:feets: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :shock:

That sounds too good to be true LerGirl ! Talk about a fantasy !I would assume that after a while of torture like that you would just pull off my socks completely and dig in unmercifully on my bare feet ???? (please say yes, please say yes !!!!)

lergirl69 said:
I'm primarily ler, and I prefer to be the ler.

If only I could meet a woman here in Louisiana who thinks like that....I need a merciless female ler, dammit! :jester:

sounds good.....though i still haven't been on the receiving end.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back