• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sean versus the Tickle Monsters (*/M)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Sean vs the Tickle Monsters
By MrObscura101

“And that’s the last knot… done!” Hellen grinned as she finished before looking over her handiwork “How do you feel?”
“Wow Aunt Hellen you really outdid yourself this time!” Sean said in amazement as he looked over himself now bound to a large fourposter bed in only his underwear, he was staying for the weekend at his favorite Aunt’s house following his first semester at College. Hellen was a former stage magician’s assistant, who lived in a huge Gothic mansion and best of all she knew all sorts of tie up tricks, something he loved to be submitted to whenever he stayed there and she never made him feel weird for liking so

“Ok sweetie, here’s the deal, if you can get free then you get to tie me up, otherwise you’ll be spending all night like this got it?”
“Ok!” he said excitedly at the prospect of being helpless like this
“Good and to make it more interesting…” she then held up a silk blindfold and tied it around his head “Well I’m turning in, if you get free just knock on my door ok?”
“Sure!”
“Night and good luck!” she said as she closed the door

Sean ecstatically felt around in his sightless bondage, testing out the strength of the ropes and bedframe, it was far too study to break so his only chance to get free was the ropes, and they certainly wouldn’t be easy to escape from. He couldn’t see the time slowly ticking by, but after an hour he had made no progress at all, and was now tired as well

“Yawn… wow she wasn’t kidding about not being able to get free…” he thought as he began to drift off when he felt something brush against his left underarm
“hhmm…” he muttered as he felt an itch there and tried to move to scratch I,t but it quickly stopped as he began to drift off again, then it happened again at his other underarm
“What?” he said, instinctively looking towards it despite the blindfold but it too quickly subsided
“Must be imaging it…” he thought as he closed his eyes to fall asleep, when he felt something move against his left arch

“hhahaa” he giggled before instinctively looking towards to end of the bed “Hellen?” he called out “Look that’s not funny ok?” but there came no answer
“Hellen?” he called again, thinking she was just trying to scare him when he felt something move against his right foot, a sharp fingernail trailing down his arch
“What do we have here?” he heard Hellen call back “A tied little boy… don’t you know about the tickle monsters?”
“The what?” he said worriedly at hearing the word ‘tickle’

“Oh yes, the tickle monsters live under beds and tickle naughty little boys… are you a naughty boy?”
“N…no…” he stammered back
“Oh? Then why are you tied up?”
“I…” he stammered, his mind going blank… and then suddenly he felt fingers digging into his sides!
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! OHOHOHOO NOOHOHOOO!!! STAHAHAHHAPPP!!!!!!” he squealed, hating to be tickled
“Stop? You don’t get to order a tickle monster!” the voice replied back wickedly

Sean was now twisting around as much as the ropes would allow trying to either free himself or cover his ticklish spots
“HHAHAHHAHA HEEHEHHEELLELEEEENNN!!!!!!!” he wailed hoping she would stop, but his cries seemed to only incentivise her as her sharp nails began skittering up and down his sides and poking at his ribs
“HHAHAHAHAHA COOHOHMMEEE OOHHNN!!!! YOOUUHH DIHHIIDDNNTT SSAHAHAHYY YOOHHUU WOOHHULLDD TIIHHICCKKLLEEE!!!!!!!” he added
“I’m a tickle monster… I can do anything I want!” came the blunt reply

After ten minutes the tickling stopped and Sean gasped for air, his face having turned bright red under the blindfold
“Hhahahaa oohkkaahh iihhtss ennoouughh nnooww…” he struggled to say, but got no answer “hhahaaa…hheeelleennn…?” he called, then yelped as something flicked against his nipples
“Enough? Oh no my little tickle toy… it’s not enough yet…”
“HAHAHHAHAHAA AHAHRRE THOHOOOSSHHEEE FEAAHHATTHHEEERSSS!??!?” he cried out as he felt the soft plumes gently swaying against his nipples
“What a smart boy you are…” she grinned back

Sean then felt her straddle his waist to pin him down as the feathers continued teasingly moving against his sensitive nipples as he struggled to get free
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA MMEEHHRCCHCHCYYY!!!!!!!!!” he begged as he pulled desperately at the ropes
“Mercy? It’s not even been 30 minutes…” she replied in disbelief “And we still have hours left…”
“HHAHAHAHHAAA NOHOOHOOO!!!! IHIHLLL DIIHHEIIEEEE!!!!!!!” he cried
“Oh, don’t be silly…” another female voice then giggled

Sean recognised the voice as one of Hellen’s friends called Sylvia and he immediately blushed at the idea of her seeing him like this
“My what a cute tickle toy you have found for us… and all pre-tied to!” she giggled
“HAHHAHAHAA SSYYHHLLVIVIAAA HEHHEHEHEELLLPPP!!!!!”
“Help? Oh yes I’ll certainly help…” she replied, then Sean let out a panicked scream “Help myself to these ticklish feet!” she then added as her fingers targeted his soles

“HHAHAHAHAHHA OHOHOHOO GAHAHAHHADD NOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” he screamed as her long, lacquered nails scurried and skittered over his flailing feet without a moment’s pause. Meanwhile the feathers had begun moving on from his nipples to start tickling his underarms, sides, neck and ears as they randomly fluttered against him
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA IIHH CAHHAHAANNNTT BRREAATHHHEEEEE!!!!!!!!” he cried, hoping they would stop but this seemed to only make them want to tickle him more! Soon Hellen dropped the feathers and her nimble fingers began probing his upper body, her sharp nails dancing over his flesh and flicking against his nipples

Sean had a brief moment of hope when all the tickling stopped and he felt her climb off him… but this was only a brief respite as without warning they both started tickling his feet at once, he had no idea who was tickling either foot, but the tickler on the left was flicking the feather against his arch then holding back his toes and scurrying her nails against the underside while the one on the right used the quill end first to poke and prod random spots, then dragged the quill end around his arch and instep before weaving the feather in between his toes one by one
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHEHEHEHEHEHEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!” he screamed, deciding it was worth alerting to neighbors to help
“Oh poor little tickle toy…” Hellen giggled
“Doesn’t he know the neighbors are in Europe currently?” Sylvia added
“He’s all alone…”
“And at our mercy…”

“HHAHAHAHHHHAHAAA IIIHHMMM TEHEHEHELLLIINNGG YOOOUU TOO STHAHAHAPPP!!!!” he snapped angrily
“Ordering us? Who does he think he is?” Helen replied back in pseudo shock
“He needs to learn his place…” Sylvia added and suddenly the tickling at his right foot stopped, however he then felt one of them straddle his waist again
“Underfoot…” she continued and suddenly her felt her feet pressed against his face

Sean was dumbstruck by this
“Oh, what’s wrong? Are you shy? Don’t think I’ve never seen you sneaking looks at my feet” she grinned, it was true, Sylvia was quite an attractive middle age woman and Sean had often found himself sneaking glances both consciously and subconsciously at her soles whenever she would pop round to see Hellen
“I…” he tried to argue but couldn’t believe her soles were right against him!
“Want to be tickled so I can then get to worship your feet?” she continued his sentence for him, “If you insist!” and then she pulled her feet away and her toes began wiggling against his underarms
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH NOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” he wailed as he shook his head, then yelped as Hellen resumed at his feet, tickling both at once with her nails

However, they were deaf to his pleas and the tickling continued with Sylvia getting his upper body and Hellen tickling his feet, he then squealed as something was applied to his soles
“HHAHAHAH WHAHHAHAHATATTTT???!!!!” he asked in a panic
“Some massage oil…” came the sinister reply

Sean’s entire body tensed up as the oil was worked into his soles, then for added measure a hairdryer was pointed at his feet and gently some heat was applied to make the oil absorb faster and heighten his sensitivity
“PHHLLLEASSEEE!!!! HEHEHEELLEENN DOOOHNHNHNHNHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!” he tried to plead, but then two hairbrushes were dragged up and down his arches
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOHOHOHOHLLLLYY SHHIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!” he screamed
“Tsk tsk… such unbecoming language…” Sylvia sighed
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!! STHHHHAAAAAMMMFMFMFFFFHH!!!!!!” Sean wailed… only for a ball gag to be shoved into his mouth and secured in place

As Sean tried to pry the ball gag loose, he felt Sylvia climb off him and join Hellen at his feet
“That looks fun can I try?”
“Be my guest!” they chuckled and suddenly their nails both danced against his soles
“HGHGHFMMFMFGHGMMFFHFMFMFHFHFHFHFHHFF!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed back
“I wonder what he’s saying?”
“I love this, please tickle me more!”
“GHGHMFMGHFFMFHHFHFF!!!!!!!!” Sean protested and shook his head but was deliberately ignored

After what felt like an eternity of brushes, nails and numerous applications of oil upon his soles Sean was an exhausted wreck, he lay there for almost five minutes when they stopped while he just tried not to laugh
“I think we should leave these feet alone” Hellen said
“Agreed…” Sylvia replied
“pphshshfllff…” he repeated over and over, praying they were done, only to shriek as their nails skittered against both his sides
“Since we have his upper body to play with!”

Sean thrashed about blindly as he felt their nails run up and down his sides, then whoever was at his left started lightly moving a feather up and down while the one at his right began poking at each rib
“GHGHGHHGFHFHMFFMFHFHFHFHHFHFHFFF!!!!!!!” Sean cried
“Look at him go!”
“He looks like he might jump off the bed… too bad for him I tied those ropes so well!” they chuckled

As Sean continued laughing helplessly he then shrieked as simultaneously they changed targets, one of them flicking the feathers against his nipples, the other’s nails digging into his stomach
“GHGHMFMFFHFMMFFHFMFMFHFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried, his eyes bulging out beneath the blindfold
“Oh my! What a ticklish tummy!” Hellen chuckled as her nimble fingers dug and poked about
“HMMFHFMFMFFHFHFHFHHF!!!!!!!!!!!” came the squeal back

Hellen’s nails continued tormenting his navel until she said something that made him panic
“I wonder how ticklish this belly button is…” she asked, trailing her index finger around his belly button for emphasis
“NNFHFHFHFHFHFHHFF!!!!!!!!” he wailed and shook his head but then his back arched and he threw his head back as it dug inside and scratched lightly about
“It looks like he’s been hit by a lightning bolt!” Sylvia chuckled as she momentarily stopped feathering his nipples
“Indeed!”

Sean’s body moved in every possible direction as her finger continued scratching about, then he felt a feather enter and twirl around which made him yelp
“GHFMMFHGGMGMGHFMGGHFHFHFHFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried
“Oh is it too much?” Sylvia cooed
“YYSHSHSHSHYFYFYFFF!!!!!!!!” he nodded
“Aw… maybe this will make it better…” she replied… and suddenly he felt her lips pressing against his side… followed by her blowing a raspberry

“GHHFMMGGHFMFFFHFHH!!!!!!!!!!” he shrieked, his body immediately lurching in response, but her arm pinned his waist down and she began unleashing a horde of raspberries against random spots on his side in quick succession
“Oh that looks fun!” Hellen giggled and she too began doing the same to his other side
“NNFHFHFHFHF!!!! GHFHFMFMFHFHFHHFHFHFFFF!!!!!!!” he wailed, trying to get away as they held him down

Soon it felt like every spot on his body had received as raspberry… but then he felt to his horror one of their lips pressed against his belly button… there was a moment of sheer dread in the air as Sylvia counted down from five… then the raspberry was unleashed
“GHHGHGHGMMGGHHGHGHGHGHGHHGHFMFMFMFMFMMFMFF!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as the other set of lips and four sets of nails all joined in to tickle him at once sending him into overload

“ghghfmfmmfmff…” he cried weakly when it stopped finally
“Aw is it too much?” Sylvia asked
“yyshshhff…”
“Really? Cause I think you’re enjoying this…” Hellen grinned
“nnfhfhff…”
“Oh? I don’t like liars in this house young man…” and suddenly the waist of his boxers was grabbed and pulled down!
“HGHGMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!” Sean screamed as he realised his manhood was on full display… and clearly very erect!
“Oh my!” Sylvia grinned in delight

Sean went pale, he couldn’t believe he was now naked in front of them, made worse by the fact his manhood was betraying him!
“ghghfmfmfmmf!!!!!!” he struggled to say
“Sorry what?” Hellen asked as the gag was pulled out
“HELLEN!” he screamed “THIS IS TOO FAR!!!!!!” he shouted, only to shriek back as one of their nails skittered against his side
“Hush now” came the order

Sean wasn’t sure what to do as they began talking as if he wasn’t there!
“Want to do the same as last time?” Hellen asked
“Oh that would be fun!” Sylvia giggled back
“So Sean… you say you don’t love this?”
“NO! I DON’T!” he snapped back
“Liar…” they both giggled and suddenly Sean felt something move against his shaft

“OOHOHOHOOHOHO GAHAHAHAHHHDDD!!!!!!!!” he shrieked as he felt the tips of two feathers moving up and down the length of his shaft from either side
“Look at him go!” Sylvia chuckled
“Oh yes indeed!” Hellen added
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHHAAHPPPP!!!!!!!!” he wailed but they kept on going, slowly swiping up and down his member which quickly grew more and more hard with every stroke!

After ten minutes of nonstop stroking and verbal teasing they replied to his cries
“You want us to stop?” Hellen then said and the feathers moved away… but then Sean realised that he was actually close to cumming and now was stuck moments away from climaxing!
“ARGRGRHHH!!!!!” he cried in shocked frustration
“What’s wrong? Do you need to be finished off?”
“YEYEYEYESSS!!!!!” he screamed, not even caring what he was asking, he needed to cum!
“Well then… say you love it”
“WHAT?!”
“Say you love being tickled by the tickle monsters” they explained, then for emphasis another feather stroke brushed against him to keep him on edge

“HHHHAHAHA OHOHOHOKKAAHHYY!!!! IIIHH LOOOVVEE BEEIINGG TTIICKLLEEDD BAAHHYY THHAAHHAA TIIHICKLLE MOOHHNNSSTTEERSS!!!!!” he shouted and there was a pause until he heard
“OK!” they both cheered and the feathers returned, it only took a few strokes until…
“OOOHOHOHOHOHOO YYEHEHHHSSSSSS!!!!!!!” Sean screamed as he loudly came, then passed out almost immediately after…

“Morning sleepyhead…” Hellen called as the blindfold was removed “Looks like you didn’t get out huh?”
“W…what?” Sean blinked as he saw he was still bound, and his boxers were back in place
“Did you sleep well?” she asked
“I… what? Didn’t you come in?” he asked in disbelief
“No, I watched some TV and then popped in and saw you were fast asleep, then my friend Sylvia came around and we chatted for about an hour, I’m surprised you didn’t hear us” she replied

Sean looked around as Hellen untied him, then a thought occurred
“Hey… have you ever heard of tickle monsters?”
“Supposedly they live under beds and things and tickle unsuspecting people, they can even take the forms of other people… I don’t believe it myself but this is an old house so who knows?” she shrugged as they went downstairs to get breakfast, neither hearing the sound of giggling coming from under the bed
“hee hee that was fun…” the one sounding like Hellen giggled
“Hopefully we can have some more fun tonight…” the one sounding like Sylvia added
“And if he’s not here… we can get Hellen instead…”

The End?

Absolutely delightful, I love the dialogue, I love the scenario, nicely done. Encore!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back