• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Appointment, Downhearted CEO, And, War To Come..?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
No matter how hard Ross tried to focus on the new office, approving work, his relationship with Kayley, and other things, Ross was still having lingering migraines that were not supposed to be there.

Thus, such led Ross to finally need to call his Botox migraine Doctor who had given him the shot,.

There were other Doctors on call at the office of course, but, both Ross and the Doctor wanted to meet personally

Ross's Doctor was out of town at a convention, and would not be back for a week.

Ross's pain was not good, but, it was also thankfully not excruciating, and thus, Ross was able to work out an appointment with his Doctor, for four days after Ross had made his second call to the office.

In the meantime, Ross's headaches and focus fluctuated.

The headaches were sometimes excruciating, and other times "manageable"

Thus, Ross was able to make it to the office, even for abbreviated days, to be productive, do work, approve work, talk to Fritz, Steve and investors from the office, and try to take his mind off of Ross's ongoing and very unpleasant migraine condition.

In the meantime, there was a final discussion between Alan Hell, Tom from Philadelphia, and Ross.

A major lawsuit was being prepared against Tazzio, for false claims, harassment, and on other issues.

Ross needed to swear out a criminal complainant and harassment claim against Tazzio, that would be included in the papers which were being sent to Tazzio in regard to the lawsuit.

With Ross's health issues, and his day to day pressure regarding his health, his relationship with Kayley, and at the office, Ross decided it best to keep the lawsuit against Tazzio from Kayley "For the time being" While Ross felt a bit guilty about "omitting" as he had sworn to Kayley that he would behave honestly,the situation with Tazzio did not affect Ross's behavior to Kayley as a husband, and Ross did not want to start an unneeded "World War Three" with Kayley at that present time, when Ross had so many other things on his mind.

As Ross painstakingly waited for Ross's appointment with his Doctor, Ross just tried to focus on the day to day tasks, of being a husband, the CEO of a major company, and living his life.

One night during the week, Ross and Kayley went out for Italian food in their town.,

When Ross got home, he was feeling a bit Dominant, so , in a calm, but firm way said to Kayley.

"Madam, may I please have your feet, for your pleasure, and my own. I promise that later on tonight, if you surrender your feet to me now, I will happily surrender myself to you, totally" Ross said quietly.

Kayley started to giggle, "Oh, but of course, good sir. Ross and Kayley sat down on the couch, as Kayley removed her shoes, placed her feet with black stockings on in Ross's lap, as Ross discarded Kayley's stockings, threw them on the floor, buried his face in her musky feet, which caused his member to become rock hard, and then , Ross attacked Kayley's feet with his fingers, as she jumped a bit, and filled the room with hysterical giggles!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH OH MY GOD! I GIVE UP! IM ALL WET! NEEEO! HEEEEEEE! Kayley begged, as her panties became wet, and she became weak from the laughter!

Kayley knew that Ross was tired. Ross quietly led Kayley to the bedroom, and kept kissing her. Ross slowly removed Kayley's clothes, and his own. Ross eased Kayley down on the bed, got on top of her, and kissed Kayley from head to toes, teasing her erect nipples, fingering her pussy, as she shook in ecstasy, and Ross inserted his rock hard cock into Kayley's wet pussy, and fired a large load of Cum into her!

Ross took a deep breath. "Thank You, Partner. I needed that!" Ross said, kissing Kayley on the lips.

"No problem, happy to oblige. Partner enjoyed it very much as well" Kayley said, snuggling up to Ross.

Ross and Kayley lied in bed holding each other quietly.

Kayley was very concerned as always about Ross's health.

Ross was working "normal days" and had all but omitted OKC trips for the time being.

Ross wanted to go back to OKC ASAP, but Ross also knew that he was not feeling well, and had to listen to his body, and just be a present husband, and CEO for the time being.

Major events might well be forthcoming.

What would happen with Ross's visit to the headache Doctor?

Tazzio seemed to be irritating Ross more than ever. It was almost like "A nasty war was inevitable."

How would Ross and Kayley's emotional and physical relationship hold up with the oncoming inevitable strain?

That would all be seen

No matter how hard Ross tried to focus on the new office, approving work, his relationship with Kayley, and other things, Ross was still having lingering migraines that were not supposed to be there.
Yes, when you are in chronic pain, you have a hard time concentrating on anything else.
A major lawsuit was being prepared against Tazzio, for false claims, harassment, and on other issues.
I am glad that Ross is going after Tazzio. I always hated Tazzio.
Ross took a deep breath. "Thank You, Partner. I needed that!" Ross said, kissing Kayley on the lips.

"No problem, happy to oblige. Partner enjoyed it very much as well" Kayley said, snuggling up to Ross.
Their erotic life is a fine refuge for Ross. :twohugs:

Exactly, chronic migraines, and neck pain like I have are terrible.

I'm more concerned about having a migraine that will put me down where I wont be able to function than I am about having a seizure. Due to my being on seizure medications that are helping, I have a seizure maybe once or twice a year, if I'm lucky.

You hate Tazzio, Ross hates Tazzio, and Mitch hates : "The real T" who is the real life person Tazzio is based on. Said person may be kicked out of my life very soon. He is acting worse than ever.

Yes, Eroticism between Ross and Kayley is a help for Ross with his migraines.

More by bedtime Wednesday night.

After that, it becomes questionable for a few days, depending on the outcome of my real headache Dr visit

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back