• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Life - Almost passed out!

Mac

TMF Regular
So I try to get on Second Life when I can. I have been to the TMF group there which it seems is just us guys. I've had good and bad experiences there...sometimes its hard to navigate in that there are cliques and so I here many "women" are actually men. I have Rp'ed there as a switch and actually tickled a friend, a legit woman for over thirteen hours over a four day period. I think I broke her lol and actually, about a month later she wanted it again. (It took her a while to recoup. I enjoy RP tickling women especially on their feet and if given the chance, and I am not kidding, could tickle a woman's feet for hours rl if permitted. In fact, in RL,, if only given one or the other, I would prefer tickling, BUT in SL its being tickled.
Its not always easy to find yourself a vitim to a sadistic woman and many of those who truly are sadistic are not into tickling but have done it to torment.

Here is the thing and I can't explain this, but if a woman tickles my feet in SL, it is so immersive, I just literally go nuts. I know many do not understand that but its no different that reading a tickling story and feeling the same emotions, excitement and panic. Once a woman came upon me...never said a word and while trapped she began tickling my feet...very methodically, sadistically, focusing on my arches and in my RP I actually had a very hard time even responding coherently. Her words set my heart and pulse on fire, just imagining what she was doing. I would beg, scream, laugh, cry, anything to make her stop and then with out warning, I just um...uh...well. I wrote her in OOC, out of the RP and told her what happened and asked her to stop, that I couldn't take anymore and she COMPLETELY ignored me! I started begging in OOC and she just kept tickling my arches, soft finger strokes scrabbling her nails and I was nearly incoherent and then out of nowhere I lost it AGAIN! I didn't even know guys could do that! I struggled to get in OOC again and seriously BEGGED and SCREAMED IN CAPS to STOP!!!!! And she ignored me and I felt a third coming on, my eyes started seeing stars and then blackness and I actually started passing out and I was forced to log off. It was horrible and yet AMAZING!!! I never got her name, she never spoke...and that was a few years back! It was by FAR the best experience I have had on SL and I cannot stop thinking about it. I have had some second and close seconds and just want to lol, die in there by a true sadistic female tickle sadist.

I have been into tickling, foot tickling for as long as I can remember and it drives me nuts. Its just SOOO frustrating at times. In SL they have "wall stocks"...just the bare soles of the feet showing. I just shuddered thinking about being in that position. As you can tell, I don't need the sex RP etc...my feet being merciless tickle just has that same affect...

So if any ladies, true women ever want to play on SL, please look me up!

Yeah, I used to play Second Life quite a bit. Haven't been on in years. Your story sounds simular to mine. Is there still a tickling faction over there?

There is but not like it used to be. I have actually introduced it to a lot of ladies there and honestly, the best ticklers seem to be not people into it! Not in all cases of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back