• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Life

Mac

TMF Regular
I have tickled RP hundreds, yes, hundreds of women on Second Life. I
have tickled a few women for more than 12 hours, broken up over a few days. It actually surprises me how sadistic I can be, But ooooh to be on the other side of it. As far as tickling women there, my favorite thing to do is "capture" women who are NOT into tickling, or more so, never really thought about it. I have converted many! Very few women anywhere have intimate loving attention paid to their feet and making tickling a part of that seems to drive them crazy! Many have said it was the first time ever doing that but they loved it.

I have had my ups and downs with SL and have been thinking of going back, though I am still active there; I just left for a bit. As far as being tickled by females there,..Strange thing is, I become SOOOO immersed that well, I feel the actual panic, sometimes unable to write, or write coherently, Its SOOO powerful! I have almost real life passed out from sadistic SL foot tickling as well as being forced to...um...well, JUST from the foot tickling! In other words, without touching...just the immersion and RP. One of the fantasies is when my feet are in wall stocks. All you see are two bare feet sticking out from the wall. ALL THE ATTENTION is on two bare hyper ticklish soles...oh m-my word. Or when a woman sits down at my trapped feet. I guess, the idea that they are making themselves comfortable cause wwe will be here a while. I know, SL is not for everyone...no offense but posting personals here is a waste of time, at least it has been for me. Same with FetLife...so I go to SL. Many of the women there are NOT into tickling but they ARE sadistic so are usually pretty amazing.

My ultra fantasy there, one with which I still have not had, is to be foot tickled by a bunch of women at once...to lose my mind, my sanity, and well...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back