• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Life

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
I've been playing Second Life again.
Anybody from around here playing?
Look me up. I'm 'Volsung' over there as well...

I've tried it before, because I've heard about the rlv thing, but even making an account made my character appear kind of glitchy. Although I just made a new account, and the character looks fine, and the RLV works. So I'll look for you there :) Unfortunately, the old glitchy account had TickleLolita, and most of the other variations I had are taken, so I am now NatashaTicklish.

Last edited:
Yes!
Come on people, let's raid Second Life!

I've tried it before, because I've heard about the rlv thing, but even making an account made my character appear kind of glitchy. Although I just made a new account, and the character looks fine, and the RLV works. So I'll look for you there :) Unfortunately, the old glitchy account had TickleLolita, and most of the other variations I had are taken, so I am now NatashaTicklish.

I think I've created a monster... haha...
I have to say that she (NatashaTicklish) is one of the most popular tickle RP'ers out there...

I've heard of this "second life" thing before but can't remember any details about it, is it just like an interactive chat room kind of game?

It's more like an MMO with no rules or quests or objectives. Build an avatar and go have fun with people.

Meh never heard of it, sounds a bit like gaia or whatever that other one was, personally i prefer RuneScape or Habbo.

It's technically an mmo, but it is more about making a literal second life, making an avatar that you like the look of, making friends and hanging out. However it has a big fetish/BDSM scene, with people making interactive bondage devices and clubs, or even while islands and towns meant for specific fetishes. It's only gotten bigger since the made a thing called RLV which lets you give control to other people of your choosing, so that they can strip you, force you into poses or machines, force teleport you, control whether you can type or read chats and IM's, etc. But it does let you set who has how much access to you. Only downside is that you'll eventually need to spend some real money if you want a better looking avatar, better clothes, your own devices, etc. Freebie items only get you so far in the looks department.

Only downside is that you'll eventually need to spend some real money if you want a better looking avatar, better clothes, your own devices, etc. Freebie items only get you so far in the looks department.

But... if you're creative and patient, you can earn money (Lindens) through pole dancing or prostitution, etc.

Hi I'm tinge here AND there

I am a "freebie" in Second-life, the only RL money i spent in there are money I earned filling out surveys and questionnaires who will give out points who will pay them to my PayPal account ... so I never used any actual money. I'm danish so I have no idea if such questionnaire companies work in your area.
Other wise you can earn Linden$ if you can design stuff others want to buy, or as Volsung say ... prostitution, poledancing ..... or finding a sugar-dad/mom, or working as host/hostess at places that need to have lots of "traffic"
I've been there over 2 years and the total amount I used (earned via surveys n stuff) is about 10 usd - or like 70 Danish Kroner
I love to go to Crystal Feather and sit by the fireplace talking to people, exchanging ideas and if people seem nice exchanging fantasies. I hardly ever role-play.

Disney Party! Tuesday dec 6, 6-8 slt
Mon, Dec 05 2016 10:10:50 PM PST

Join us, along with DJ Karson Tuesday night at the Crystal Feather 6-8pm SLT for a funfilled night. This week we are celebrating DISNEY! Everyone dress up as your favorite character from ANY Disney movie. The winner of the costume contest will receive a cash prize of $1000L.
CF Vice President
Federico Rialto

Actually, I think that should be a Second Life sub-forum here in TickleTheater

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back