• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Question: When ? (Jul-11-2002)

P

P50

I have asked "when do you tell ?" elsewhere and received very good discussions from several people.

That discussion spawns this question: When should tickling begin ?

Some said that tickling is important on the first date. That seems a little too fast for me.

Women: do you want to be tickled on the first date ? (i.e. demand/require it: as in, "tickle me or don't call back")

Can/could you wait for the third, fourth, or fifth date ?

How long before you give up on the guy for not tickling you ?

The scary/worrisome/annoying thing is that I'm positive that there are at least two women who dropped me for not tickling them soon enough.

i asked my wife for a woman's perspective

and she said tickling on the first date is acceptable. no you can't rip off their clothes, or shoes and go crazy, but a polite tickle is fine.
why have a second date if you know she's a freak that doesn't like tickling?
steve

P50 said:
...That discussion spawns this question: When should tickling begin?...
The hell with that! The REAL question is: Is the first date too soon to ask them to step on a balloon barefoot! :cool: :cool:

Areenactor

"...<I>she said tickling on the first date is acceptable.</I>..."

"Acceptable", got that; still seeking a slightly different answer. I'm wondering if it's a <I>requirement</I>. The goal is to meet, then hopefully date, and if everything works out perfectly (which it never does, I think you and I and everyone will admit) marry a member of the world-wide community.

(note, this will not be a six-week project)

Absent perfection, just dating a nice girl would be a tremendous improvement.

More to the point, is the absence of tickling on the first date a disqualification ? <B> Girls ? Opinions ? </B>Let your husband/boyfriend post if you need to. E-mail the moderators and they'll post under a fake name for you. (The moderators here are ok; they haven't landed in my back yard in a spacecraft so far.)

I just want to get a feel for the women's opinion: do you <B>have</B> to have it on the first date or not ? I know at least one girl for whom that answer was "yes" (and I am convinced she was a member of the community at large; this was long before the TMF) and I want to know if tickling a girl on the first date is a Round-1 qualification.

"...<I>no you can't rip off their clothes, or shoes and go crazy, </I>...

Awww, spoil sport ! What fun are you ? Go find a shrink to get over your Freudian repressed id ego and superego so that you can become liberated from your psychological whatever-it-is.

Really, I understand that much. My problem isn't in that direction, it's in the exact opposite. I think I'm probably too slow. I mean really, (and I'm asking the girls again) do you honestly want a guy tickling you the first time the two of you are alone together ? Sure it shows enthusiasm, but what about stability and leadership and self control and character ? Or am I being Freudian repressed or something again ? (Or maybe too old-fashioned ?)

"...<I> but a polite tickle is fine.</I>..."

Maybe the women here could offer a definition (and three examples each) of the word "polite" in that context. This is where I really get confused and a little more than just concerned; I get scared. With the wrong definition of "polite" in this context, a guy could scare away the perfect girl.

"...<I> why have a second date if you know she's a freak that doesn't like tickling?</I>..."

Hey there, I really <I>like</I> your phrasing and semantics ! Women who don't like tickling are <B>freaks</B>!! Now'yer'talking !

Anyway, back to the real topic; the reason to have the second (and third or fourth or fifth) date in those circumstances in multi-fold:

(A) While she and I may not have an ounce of passion or affection for each other, both of us have friends, and each of us can act as a very useful screen for the other. I hate the phrase "network dating" but in this case it does apply.

(B) Social Security: and I don't mean the government kind. Guys, we need to be seen in public with women in and around social events. There are more reasons behind this than I'm qualified to enumerate.

(C) Self-Esteem: No offense to the Moderators and people who make up this on-line community, but I'm not planning to sit in front of a computer screen with the TMF as the major focus of my life. It's important to have a real life, and if the girl isn't perfect, at least she's real. Many different contributions of material on the TMF are perfect, but they aren't real. Again, please don't anyone (mods or members) be offended, (especially Venray, as I want to see that entire photo set if you can ever find it). :) The facts (at least for me) are that an occasional public presence with a girlfriend changes the whole functioning of a man's brain. I don't think I'm the only one like this.

(D) The psycho-physical importance of a real girlfriend: While tickling is a central interest for most of us in this community, there is still great value in just plain old holding hands and just holding each other and just sitting at the meal table with each other, and just being a boyfriend/girlfriend, and just, and just, and just,,,,, even it if never goes anywhere more than that.

(E) If you date a girl for a while, then stop dating her, you are available. Other girls do take notice; it's a wierd thing. If you don't ever date, the women won't even think of you, "yecch ! Him ???". After just three dates, your value magically increases in the eyes of other women by some strange mathematical formula that has never made any sense to me at all; but anyway, that's the way it seems to work from the way I've seen it.

S-T And The Balloon Question

SuperTickler said:

The hell with that! The REAL question is: Is the first date too soon to ask them to step on a balloon barefoot! :cool: :cool:

You know, the way I handle this is to go on the first date and always go to a shopping mall where there are multiple restaurants on different levels. The shopping mall serves one purpose here: it has large parking lots.

I then say, "My, what a large parking lot. To help keep from getting lost with the car, I'll tie a baloon onto the antenna, ok ?"

The girl usually puts a great big smile on her face and doesn't say anything, just beaming at me.

Once I asked, "Would you like me to blow up the baloon, or do you want to ?" and the girl, already smiling intently into my eyes, burst into ecstatic breathing and and began shaking with uncontrollable delight. I then told her that I had more balloons in the glove compartment and she nearly broke the thing opening it with so much force and zeal.

That evening we went home for balloon bondage.

In my opinion, if you're at the point in your relationship where you can add a little bondage into your play time, you're probably OK to spring a bit of tickling on them.

Steve

P50's post...

...suggests an important question: Is creating and stepping on balloon animals considered balloon beastiality? Would PETBA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Balloon Animals) or the ASPCBA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Balloon Animals) picket your home if you and your significant other were to tread on balloon animals?

I'll leave it to others to debate the kinky question of "water balloons." :cool:

Areenactor: i asked my wife for a woman's perspective

Originally posted by areenactor
...she said tickling on the first date is acceptable.

Not that I've got extensive experience, but whenever I've tickled a girl on the first date, it has almost always turns into a disaster. No, not immediately; the first date goes great: fun, charm, excitement, (and even tickling) but give it a few more (always less than ten dates) and then things start happening (almost always words and attitudes, nothing else) which make the original date seem like a trap. The tone and direction of dating invariably changes, and I'm not sure whether it's the man or the woman who is usually responsible. (In my case, of course, it's <I>always</I> her fault ! :)

Women ! Tell !! What's a good way for a guy to let a girl know that she <I>will</I> be tickled, (and tickled a lot) if we continue to date ? Assume that the first couple of dates are sortta-kinda quiet and mundane. How can a man let the woman <I>be certain</I> that she will be tickled frequently, cleverly, and accurately, if she continues with this guy ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back