• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secondary School Fun! M/F

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
Okaay...

So I'm sharing this story with all you's wonderful people here on TMF for mainly self gratification, I love to relive this, so I want you's all to live it with me. As I write this story I am 25 years old, I lived this when I was 18. The girl in the story is 19. I still keep in touch with (for the purpose of this story her name is Emma (fake name obv)) Good girl, lives away now though.

So, to describe Emma at the time, set the scene. Emma is 5ft 7. Long blonde hair, athletic (captain of the netball team), blue eyes, 32C and size 6 feet.

Well, me and Emma dated in school. We were very close for years and it evolved over time and before we knew it we were an "item". The thing with Emma is she was a kinky young woman! She loved to be "rough" and as I learnt in time she was a bit of a dominatrix in the bedroom, obviously I had no objections to this. Emma lived with her older sister, so it was easy to "have fun" as she was never there!

So, in school one day in our stupid class she turned round to me and said "I get it my own way all the time, is their anything you want to do/try?" My eyes light up, the butterflies start and I turn into a stuttering mess. She knows I want to try something... She's used her feet in the bedroom before, so I know they are great, in fact they are perfect, her athletic body would get a massive work over if I only I could get my hands on her. She pressed me for an answer, but in my shyness I refused to answer.

In my next class, I get a text "Tell me" I replied "it's nothing really, honestly, I'm happy" Her response, "No tell me now!" So in fear of retaliation, I responded "Well, I'd love to worship and tickle you" No reply for what felt like an eternity (11 minutes to be precise) "Oh, I didn't think you would say that, but yes ofc!" I think I nearly passed out.

So cut this story down and get to the good stuff we chatted about it for a couple of days from the Wednesday until the Saturday night (Saturday night being T-Day)

So finally, we are here. I'm so nervous, I don't understand why, we've done worse.

She's completely barefoot stripped down to her bra and pants, "what's first she asks?" - I believe in tickling the Lee must be tied up, it just adds to the whole event and occasion for me. I hogtie her on the bed, with leather restraints, clips and ropes. "I'll be loud" she says. "The tickling isn't starting just yet". I softly caress Emma's soft and smooth soles with my fingers, lightly tickling in between. I can't help myself so I help myself to her left foot first I lick, kiss, softly bite and suck on each toe, repeated on both feet. Emma in between it all exclaims "this is rather hot, I'm quite turned on" this is where it all changes, for her at least! Her feet are soaked from my salavia so I reach for her hair brush, game over. She jerks, fights and wriggles, but to avail, the restrains are too tight! After a while, she gets a breather! "Next position" I say.

Now the best position in tickling - Spread eagle.

To remind you all, Emma has all the bondage equipment, she's securely tied down, trust me. They are impossible to get out of!

Wrists - secured. Bra - Removed. Knees - secured. Ankles - Secured. Gag - on.

I'm going to have fun. The soft tickling is over. I use lotion to make her pits, ribs and breasts as soft as possible. all the while Emma is begging already under her gag. I dig my fingers directly into her rib cage I sit across her hips, she's absolutely helpless and I love it. I continue into her pits which unfortunately don't get the same reaction as the feet and ribs do.

Strangely the same with the hips but the thighs, well... I think she exploded. The bed was going to break the amount of bouncing and fighting that was being done, her screaming below the gag could be heard half way down the road!

I finish off again at the feet, who doesn't love feet. Wonderfully ticklish and when the vibrator gets used on the delicious french pedicure sized 6 it causes an insane reaction, weird considering I didn't think it would work.

"All done" I say. "Thank F*ck for that" she exclaimed.

Let's just say she got her revenge, it was torture. No tickling unfortunately. Let's just say a ch*stity box and 21 days... with some "fun in between"

This was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life, one I treasure. One I still talk about with Emma, however if she was to return home again, I'd chance my arm!

Hope you enjoyed my story, sorry If I'm a shit story teller, I tried!

Really enjoyed this story! Very hot.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wonderful story! I wish that I had known a woman like Emma when I was 18. :devil:

I very much enjoyed it, too. Super hot, and well told. Thanks for posting. Got any more?

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back