• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

see ya

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Ok, that's it, I've had it! I'm leaving and never returning!

Goodbye

Drew

Me too, and i'm NEVER coming back-harumph-*sings* "goodbye cruel world, i'm off to join the circus." :jester:

i wouldnt say im leaving....everyone would be too happy.....hahahahahahah

OK Drew...now that you have made me spit Dr. Pepper all over myself........WELCOME back!!!!!!!!!

Ray

Welcome Back. Prehaps everyone is announcing they're leaving for summer cuz they plan to be out doing things such as going to amusement parks n swimming and won't have much time to come visit

...and I sense that the people who do leave are ones who flame us all time if we think differently with them. This is my opinion, but I've seen it go down too many times here.

TicklingDuo said:
Ok, I'm back.

Drew

You posted that so quickly, nobody had the chance to predict that you would be back.:D

Seriously, nobody wants you and Ann to ever go away from here.

Well if you guys are leaving, then I'm leaving too!! So there!!
:Grrr:

:rant:

:mad:

:sowrong:

:(

:confused:

:rolleyes:

:wow:

:)

:p

Unless of course someone bribes me with tickles...then I might just reconsider :D

Maggie

TicklingDuo said:
Note to self: Don't let Drew post when he's stoned!!!

Ann

Note to self: Send Drew a couple of kilos of ganja from the next Yardie confiscation batch; these posts brighten my day up. :dogpile:

BigJim said:
Note to self: Send Drew a couple of kilos of ganja from the next Yardie confiscation batch; these posts brighten my day up. :dogpile:

LOL They really ARE funny. Aren't they?

Ann

TicklingDuo said:
Note to self: Don't let Drew post when he's stoned!!!

Ann

Good idea, Ann. It IS a safety issue' LOL

Let's see, I've had a couple of Ales, some cheese popcorn and I'm listening to a Lightning Hopkins cd, should I post something?

Hmmmmmmm??

Drew

grippedchimp said:
...and I sense that the people who do leave are ones who flame us all time if we think differently with them. This is my opinion, but I've seen it go down too many times here.

I think you are wrong, Grippedchimp, so I'm leaving the TMF.

Forever!!

Here I go!

Its the madness! its tearing us apart!!!! aaahhhh!!!!!!

thats it no one appreciates my acting skills so im leaving...

hello?

anyone care?

ah who gives a hoot!

yikes who bumped up this blast from the past????? must have taken some searching.....

You know, I love these old posts from when Ann and Drew were sharing a single body. :shock:

They still are.....have you ever actually seen them in the same room at the same time? :jester: :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back