• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking A Solution For A Non-Ticklish Girlfriend

IHaveAFetish

I love my girlfriend to bits, in fact she's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I would never do anything to harm her in any way.

:woman:

Just.... one.... thing, and it really sucks. She is about as ticklish as a concrete floor, especially on her gorgeous feet, and as you can already tell by my username......

It's bad.

She already knows about my problem, but there really isn't much she can do about it. At one point I even tried to get her to fake it, of course without prevail.

I'm not exactly sure what to do here, because I will always have the urge to tickle feet. :feets: Any suggestions?

Have you tried hypnosis? Some triggers could suggest increased ticklishness. Over time it could trick her brain into being more ticklish.

Have you tried hypnosis? Some triggers could suggest increased ticklishness. Over time it could trick her brain into being more ticklish.

I agree with sleepwalker..hypnosis is about the only way. You just have to hope her mind is suggestive to it. Some people can't be hypnotized.

Just accept the fact that she's not ticklish instead of trying to make her ticklish
just so you can enjoy her feet or whatever. Why date if you not gonna love the
person for who they are and there faults? Or has this what dating has come to.
If you want a gf that's ticklish, find one. Instead of trying to make someone whose
not ticklish ticklish.

Gonna agree with Dragon here, I understand how frustrating this is but it's not something you can force. My wife has on and off days, some days I can barely touch her and others I can't even make her squirm, that being said even if she wasn't ticklish noone else I'd rather have. Your only other option is maybe asking permission to satisfy your fetish outside the relationship, but that comes with a million complications I don't want in my relationship. You have a choicd to make, what's more important.

The above two guys have a valid point, but what if she didn't like sex instead of not being ticklish? I wonder how their though process would work there. It's obvious that her not being ticklish affects you, and I wonder how this will affect the relationship in the long run. I tend to believe that most people here like tickling enough that it is a part of their life, and you just can't just shut it off. You are still going to have that "need". It's not going to go away. So, my question is this, how are you going to satisfy it? Coming here and whack of to whatever tickles your fancy? Or worse yet, tickling someone else? Either way, I doubt your G/F is going to feel very good about those options. The suggestion by some here to "find another G/F", may not be too far off. How much would it hurt your G/F to find out you are satisfying your tickling needs other ways? How guilty would it make you feel? Sometimes you need to really think about these things and you might just have to make a hard decision. Life isn't fair sometimes.

New girl friend.

I hate to agree with maniac...but unless your foot fetish outweighs your tickle fetish...you are always going to be disappointed. I would hate for you to loose a wonderful woman over it. Years go I dated this really fun but non ticklish girl who actually even wanted to be tied up and tickled, and after a while- I never even wanted to attempt to tickle her.

Of course- you could try a creative solution like seeing if she will let you (or maybe even help you) tickle the feet of other women from time to time...

There's really nothing you can do. You just have to decide if your fetish is more important than your relationship. That's critical.

If you get other things in your relationship that keep you happy that's good but if your aren't getting what you need in your sex life, you WILL start to get resentful at some point in the future and that will just lead to a long, painful road that is way more trouble than just letting go before you get to that point.

I'm dealing with a similar issue right now, but aside from my gf not being ticklish there are other issues that have nothing to do with this.

Good luck on figuring out your problem.

....and yet.....

Finding good women these days is so hard, as is finding good men for the ladies out there.

What are your other options, ...and how much do you really love her?

If she's utterly fantastic, you just feel comfortable around her, things are just SO RIGHT!, maybe you could experiment with footjobs, hand jobs, whatever else you
may become aroused by.

I'd hate to see you leave a magnificent girl, who sadly isn't ticklish, and end up with some manipulative controlling bitch who makes your life hell, or some other
variation - someone who is ticklish, but you aren't really happy around. Someone who is ticklish, let's you tickle them...you eventually get married, then she's like
"That last time you tickled me...is the LAST time you'll ever tickle me!" (That HAS happened to guys here, and boy must that suck! The same story repeats
on the pantyhose forum every now and then - girl wears the occasional pantyhose, then after marriage, she's like "I'll never wear another pair of pantyhose again!"
And then you'll be stuck surfing the forum to get your jollies.)

This may just be a tough as shit, soul searching moment, where you tell yourself that's one thing you'll have to live without, or maybe SHE could tickle YOU,
....or maybe try tickling her in sheer toe, barely there pantyhose - I knew someone who was ticklish, but went CRAZY when she was tickled on her gorgeous
pantyhose feet...once and only once, a memory I'll never forget! It probably increased her ticklishness 10 fold. Sigh....

Look on the bright side: How many guys here have no one at all? How many are in unhappy relationships, or have no options whatsoever?
Hell, that's me in my life right now, no one on the horizon, and certainly no one into tickling, and have actually never known anyone into tickling.

I'd settle for a great girl who wasn't ticklish, because there's plenty of other fetishes I can adopt - in my case, as long as she was an avid pantyhose
or nylon wearer, I could manage!

You may try diversifying your sexual resume.... for example, her in a see through black or white nighty, giving you a hand job....or footjob, etc. etc.

Don't want to upset you.

Being you, the only thing I could think of is to find someone who is very experienced in massage and tickling and to ask them to try to give tickle therapy to your girlfriend and see if they find some methods and spots. Although I don't mean to offend you this way, if it sounds like you are a bad tickler (which is hard to hear for a man's ego). I'm not saying this.

We do tickle therapy for some years (shooting clips of some tickle therapy sessions is just part of our work, although some here wouldn't believe it), in spa centres and individually, have a lot of experience but even we who do it have this curious thing happening:
For some girls and women who come to us one of the tickle therapists is more effective than the other. The girl who wasn't so ticklish on her feet on the first session turned out to be hysterically ticklish there when the other female therapist with long firm nails was in charge. It can really depend on some chemistry between the ler and the lee, as well as unique movements and methods each of the lers has. It's so individual.

Sometimes this may work.
Hard to say but in my practice working with feet is the most difficult thing as there is usually little you can do to make non-ticklish feet ticklish, comparing to ribs, thighs, armpits and belly.

Good luck.
I'm really sorry.
This world is not ideal. Everyone knows that.

Last edited:
Now I just have to learn the magic of hypnosis. :serenity:
TMF member Lee Allure has had great success making people more ticklish by hypnotizing them. You just need to make an appointment with her and get your girlfriend to New Hampshire to be hypnotized by her.

Just accept the fact that she's not ticklish instead of trying to make her ticklish
just so you can enjoy her feet or whatever. Why date if you not gonna love the
person for who they are and there faults? Or has this what dating has come to.
If you want a gf that's ticklish, find one. Instead of trying to make someone whose
not ticklish ticklish.

I'm not selfish in that kind of way, and my fetish will never outweigh a strong relationship. I was just wondering if there was a way to perhaps stop the urge or find a substitute.

Don't want to upset you.

Being you, the only thing I could think of is to find someone who is very experienced in massage and tickling and to ask them to try to give tickle therapy to your girlfriend and see if they find some methods and spots. Although I don't mean to offend you this way, if it sounds like you are a bad tickler (which is hard to hear for a man's ego). I'm not saying this.

We do tickle therapy for some years (shooting clips of some tickle therapy sessions is just part of our work, although some here wouldn't believe it), in spa centres and individually, have a lot of experience but even we who do it have this curious thing happening:
For some girls and women who come to us one of the tickle therapists is more effective than the other. The girl who wasn't so ticklish on her feet on the first session turned out to be hysterically ticklish there when the other female therapist with long firm nails was in charge. It can really depend on some chemistry between the ler and the lee, as well as unique movements and methods each of the lers has. It's so individual.

Sometimes this may work.
Hard to say but in my practice working with feet is the most difficult thing as there is usually little you can do to make non-ticklish feet ticklish, comparing to ribs, thighs, armpits and belly.

Good luck.
I'm really sorry.
This world is not ideal. Everyone knows that.

No offense taken, haha. I've had several experiences with her both ticklish and non-ticklish and concluded that she's just not a physically sensitive person anywhere, except on her neck. I think the hot environment we live in may play a role in that due to the fact that she walks around barefoot on rough terrain.

....and yet.....

Finding good women these days is so hard, as is finding good men for the ladies out there.

What are your other options, ...and how much do you really love her?

If she's utterly fantastic, you just feel comfortable around her, things are just SO RIGHT!, maybe you could experiment with footjobs, hand jobs, whatever else you
may become aroused by.

I'd hate to see you leave a magnificent girl, who sadly isn't ticklish, and end up with some manipulative controlling bitch who makes your life hell, or some other
variation - someone who is ticklish, but you aren't really happy around. Someone who is ticklish, let's you tickle them...you eventually get married, then she's like
"That last time you tickled me...is the LAST time you'll ever tickle me!" (That HAS happened to guys here, and boy must that suck! The same story repeats
on the pantyhose forum every now and then - girl wears the occasional pantyhose, then after marriage, she's like "I'll never wear another pair of pantyhose again!"
And then you'll be stuck surfing the forum to get your jollies.)

This may just be a tough as shit, soul searching moment, where you tell yourself that's one thing you'll have to live without, or maybe SHE could tickle YOU,
....or maybe try tickling her in sheer toe, barely there pantyhose - I knew someone who was ticklish, but went CRAZY when she was tickled on her gorgeous
pantyhose feet...once and only once, a memory I'll never forget! It probably increased her ticklishness 10 fold. Sigh....

Look on the bright side: How many guys here have no one at all? How many are in unhappy relationships, or have no options whatsoever?
Hell, that's me in my life right now, no one on the horizon, and certainly no one into tickling, and have actually never known anyone into tickling.

I'd settle for a great girl who wasn't ticklish, because there's plenty of other fetishes I can adopt - in my case, as long as she was an avid pantyhose
or nylon wearer, I could manage!

You may try diversifying your sexual resume.... for example, her in a see through black or white nighty, giving you a hand job....or footjob, etc. etc.

I'd never leave her to satisfy any kind of selfish urge, in fact I think she would ultimately benefit from what kind of things I'd have to offer if I got "in the mood". Thank you for your suggestions. Out of curiosity have you adopted another fetish? ....Because I've tried a few times to do that, and.....no response from down there.

I once had the same problem. We discussed inviting another girl for a "play" session but it never happened and feelings were hurt, tears were shed, etc. It's a shitty problem, all I can say is good luck.

That's too bad there's no scientific research on why we are ticklish or not. And I guess we'll be waiting for it for an eternity. Stars should align in the way that some scientists are born with curiosity to tickling phenomenon.
That's just so unfair that tickling is considered useless and unimportant by classic medicine.
All we can do is just practicing and trying things.

Hm, this is just going to be a slight suggestion since I'm not an expert, but she might be able to play a little too. Like what mabus said, try being on the receiving end for a bit and find if you like it! Especially if you're feet are ticklish too. If you try to imagine it being the other way around it might help. It's too bad OTHER parts of her body aren't ticklish to play with. :/

Maybe you should try looking more into foot worshiping? Maybe just getting to play with them will give you some satisfaction. And the feet are sensitive otherwise, so maybe she'll come to enjoy it too.

Hm, this is just going to be a slight suggestion since I'm not an expert, but she might be able to play a little too. Like what mabus said, try being on the receiving end for a bit and find if you like it! Especially if you're feet are ticklish too. If you try to imagine it being the other way around it might help. It's too bad OTHER parts of her body aren't ticklish to play with. :/

Maybe you should try looking more into foot worshiping? Maybe just getting to play with them will give you some satisfaction. And the feet are sensitive otherwise, so maybe she'll come to enjoy it too.

That's good advice. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed being a lee until I dated a non-ticklish girl who tickle tortured me every chance she got, and delighted in my frustration in not being able to exact revenge. After the initial letdown of her not being ticklish, that feeling of vulnerability, in being a lee became a turn on. Would you be open to being a lee at all(assuming you're ticklish)?

I'd never leave her to satisfy any kind of selfish urge, in fact I think she would ultimately benefit from what kind of things I'd have to offer if I got "in the mood". Thank you for your suggestions. Out of curiosity have you adopted another fetish? ....Because I've tried a few times to do that, and.....no response from down there.

I don't think the urge to tickle is "selfish". Leaving someone over it, maybe.

That being said, flirting and tickling go pretty hand in hand for me, so I find out if a girl is or isn't ticklish before any relationship occurs and proceed accordingly.

Um I hope you guys noticed this thread was over a year old. The O.P. hopefully has taken care of the issue by now.

Um I hope you guys noticed this thread was over a year old. The O.P. hopefully has taken care of the issue by now.

Hahaha good call porcelaindoll2. I just noticed it was up near the top of the threads and assumed it was new. Convenient that they all have a date stamp. :facepalm2:

Hahaha good call porcelaindoll2. I just noticed it was up near the top of the threads and assumed it was new. Convenient that they all have a date stamp. :facepalm2:

Yeah for some unknown reason sometimes users on here like to bring old threads back from the dead. I can understand it when it is the original poster, but when random users do it I scratch my head.

Have her tickle you instead. I'm sure there are other ways you can play with her. I'd say breaking things off with someone because they aren't ticklish is kind of a crummy thing to do. Especially if they love you for who you are.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back