• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking roleplay with one of my characters

SharinganTickle

Even though I have essentially stopped writing my "An Assassin" series on here, there are still plenty of characters that I didn't get to fully flesh out, and the story is ingrained in my brain (hopefully I'll revive it someday). Despite being a male irl, I typically gravitate towards f/f when it comes to roleplay characters (I don't care if you are male, after all so am I).

In terms of role, I can play whatever kind of character you like. Sadistic ler, playful ler, switch, flirty/seducing lee, or non-con lee. And I typically type a paragraph, maybe two, but I can do more if it's a story I'm really into. I just really like the reaction aspect of having another person in the roleplay, and super long replies sometimes take that opportunity away. As long as your reply moves the story (or tickling) along, I'm fine with it.

We can either roleplay here or on discord (message me if you want it) and feel free to chat with me out of the roleplay as well. I'm a night owl from California, so all timezones are welcome. Just tell me your availability and I'll try to match it.

Thank you for reading this, and hopefully we can roleplay soon!

A seducing lee? I'm actually curious as to how that even works XD

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back