• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Self Tickle? >.> Hmm

Secret_Steph

ok Steph here ^^ :hello:

I get Bored ALOT...and I love Being Tickled...But atm I dont have a Partner, or a Friend to Tickle me...so I'm going crazy, lol...

Does anyone know a way you can somehow Tickle yourself/Get tickled, while your alone? o_O....like My one friend (Quite a few States away =[ ) Gets her cat to Lick her feet, but thats a little...odd o_O...

any Ideas?..or am I screwed....

P.S. I Know SOMEONE's going to say "hey I'll come tickle you" :bsflag:

I once tried a handheld vibrating massager, with a round plastic tip, and it actually tickled... the actual make you laugh kind, even though I was holding it.

Don't know if that was just a fluke, but it did happen.

Try a hairbrush on your feet. I can't stand it, even when I do it to myself. I don't even dare thinking about what it would be like if someone else did it!!

Two words: vibrating massager. Try a Jeanie Rub, with multiple speeds.

--The Jester
:jester::couch:

Scientifically impossible to tickle yourself unless you can somehow have your hands act as they are not yours. It's the element of surprise that you need and since you will be expecting it, as you will be the one trying to tickle yourself, it won't work.

Feel free spend money on hairbrushes and vibrators though. At least they will be practical once you realize they don't tickle.

well, I have a dog that loves to lick my feet...I don't expect the dog to lick my feet, he just comes around and if my feet are dangling, he'll come unexpectantly and lick them, which cause me to laugh and pull away only for him to follow my feet until I finally give in and allow him to completely cover my feet in his saliva, but when I do give in, it still tickles a bit, but not as much...so there is some truth to AnnieHall's opinion.

Scientifically impossible to tickle yourself unless you can somehow have your hands act as they are not yours. It's the element of surprise that you need and since you will be expecting it, as you will be the one trying to tickle yourself, it won't work.

Feel free spend money on hairbrushes and vibrators though. At least they will be practical once you realize they don't tickle.

You can only speak for yourself here. I always thought that too, but the hairbrush on the feet definitely does work for me because you can't foresee where and how the bristles will touch. I can't do it very long to myself, it's really unbearable.

It might make you feel sensations akin to tickling, but people can't tickle themselves like one can tickle another. You're not going to actually run a hairbrush over your foot and laugh like you would if someone else was doing it. Apologies for ruining the fantasies.

Of course you won't REACT the same way as you would when somebody else does it. Why would you, you can stop at any time! Laughing is a social reaction that is not needed when you tickle yourself.

But the sensation will be the same if you tickle yourself. You just will most likely stop pretty soon!

Although technically AnnieHall is right and you can't tickle yourself, you can simulate the experience by using a brush as rhiannon mentioned. If you use some type of lotion or cream in your soles before hand it will also heighten the sensation. Now, this doesn't work on everyone so maybe AnnieHall is one of those it doesn't work on. Either way it's not guaranteed, and won't tickle for that long once you get used to it. Give it a shot if you want though, no shame in trying.

hmm, just because no one's said it and i don't want u to be wrong bc u said someone will say it, but that's the only reason

hey, i'll come tickle you lol :p

It IS possible to tickle yourself. I don't think it's possible to make yourself laugh though.

The reaction is the thing you can't get without the surprise, you can certainly achieve the feeling if you're sensitive enough.

I get Bored ALOT...and I love Being Tickled...But atm I dont have a Partner, or a Friend to Tickle me...so I'm going crazy, lol...

I have tried to tickle myself a bunch of times, and the closest i've gotten is using one of the newer sonicare flexcare model toothbrushes and taking the brush head off so it's just the little metal rod at the top and putting it on massage mode. It still doesn't compare to the real thing though. I would love to meet a female tickle partner in my area but as a guy that's proven difficult.

I don't know where you live, but as a female I know you could find quite a few tickle partners on this forum who would be more than happy to help you out. If you're hesitant about meeting up with someone who you met online (understandable), there's probably a munch or similar event somewhere near you where you could meet some people in a group setting.

Sometimes I get real lucky and get feelings where I can run my nails over my ribs/flanks and get a tickly sensation. Same with my armpits. Feet too, and it's even worse.

Intriguing to me, because I've never been tickled. If I can get those feelings by myself, I wonder how intense it would be to have someone else do it.

Use a stiff feather to stroke under your arms or neck. How about tickling your navel with the same feather ? A feather quill to write ticklish messages on your soles.

Shade- Im exactly the same! Sometimes, after i havnt tried tickling myself in a while the sensations feel even worse. Like yourself, I shudder to think how bad it will be when i get some real tickle action.

secret_steph- when ur boredom does set in and u feel like tickling urself, try to stroke and tickle in a manner as if u would when tickling someone else. this usually helps "trick" ur body into feeling more ticklish and the sensations are more surprising. or....u could build a tickle machine! lol. oh! and PQ is right. writing on ur soles with a biro tickles like crazy, self inflicted or not! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back